White Widow 400w Grow.

• Thread starter Enforcer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

Update, beginning of week 8:

@EventHorizan is right on the money. Calyxes are beginning to swell, and get pretty. Some of the canopy leaves that were damaged in the early calcium issue were a little brittle on the outside. I surmise that at this point they are turning into a sink for the plants energy. They are also shading lower buds. I removed just damaged or dry canopy leaves.

I also adjusted the watering schedule. I want to make sure I’m not drying out too much. Next run I’ll feed less ppm in veg, and add 200ppm calmag to the water firsts, to avoid the calcium issue. I’ll also wash and pre-change the coco with calmag. I hear coco gets better each time you use it. I plan to take full advantage of that.

I’m posting the one with my hand for size reference. The HPS came on just as I took the picture. So you can’t really see any detail Haha

Happy New Year everyone!

16909173 7901 42B4 A867 E906654DCD0B
DD6A2208 5C4B 44CA 969E E8EE9C1AE71F
EAEB3057 E556 46D1 BB69 A30F5095353C
2D50EEA6 C853 4195 88D4 80910A4ADCCC
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan is right on the money. Calyxes are beginning to swell, and get pretty. Some of the canopy leaves that were damaged in the early calcium issue were a little brittle on the outside. I surmise that at this point they are turning into a sink for the plants energy. They are also shading lower buds. I removed just damaged or dry canopy leaves.

I also adjusted the watering schedule. I want to make sure I’m not drying out too much. Next run I’ll feed less ppm in veg, and add 200ppm calmag to the water firsts, to avoid the calcium issue. I’ll also wash and pre-change the coco with calmag. I hear coco gets better each time you use it. I plan to take full advantage of that.

I’m posting the one with my hand for size reference. The HPS came on just as I took the picture. So you can’t really see any detail Haha

Happy New Year everyone!
looks good

Enforcer

Enforcer

I caught a good deal at Home Depot yesterday, and decided to upgrade my main res from the 18gal, to a 27gal Tuff tote. With changing my water schedule, they’ll be going through more water these next couple of weeks. I also snapped a few bud pics just as the light went off this morning. The first two are near the tent walls, and the last one in middle canopy. These are turning out way better than my first run. I haven’t even finished them yet and I can’t wait to run the cuts I took and dial them in more! Thanks again guys for all your help.

4735D771 2A01 4CD2 8696 1DFBF8F4D367
5199714F 1F83 4452 A290 E5C92FB93B7E
prospero

prospero

Welcome to my 2nd grow. Learned a lot from my simultaneous indoor/outdoor grow I just finished. I think I'm going to stick with indoor from now on. So now I'm going to embrace indoor growing completely and I DIY'ed an auto drip system. (Yes, kicking hand watering to the curb only took one season.) I believe I have taken all environmental factors into account, and made as close to an ideal grow space for them as I can. Now on to the grow details. These are White Widow feminized seeds from growers choice seeds. Seeds were sprouted on 9/22. I'm considering veg beginning 10/1. I plan to veg them for 5 weeks and it's an 8 week strain. I cracked 5 seeds and these are the strongest 3. They spent their first week under t5s, and I'm putting them under a very high and dimmed 400w MH light(to 250w) today. I'll be using Advanced Nutrients PH perfect Sensi Coco Grow/Bloom A&B, B-52, VooDoo juice, Big Bud, and Overdrive. I'll also be using 35% H2O2 at a rate of 5ml per gallon, and SLF-100 at a rate of 2.5 ml per gallon, every res change. Current res EC=1.0-1.2, as measured with my trusty Truncheon. I did have to PH it myself down to 5.8 myself, measured with my Blue Lab PH pen. I think that's becasue I'm not using the nutes at full strength. The tent is located in my garage and is 3'x3'x6'. I'm using an air cooled hood with MH/HPS lighting. The drip system works by delivering nutrient solution to the plants for one minute feedings, up to 7 times a day. I can control the amount of solution they get by adjusting the amount of time and intervals the pump is on, as well as adjusting the ball valve to each dripper at the manifold. The solution is oxygenated, and temperature controlled (aquarium heater) to 68*f. The run off is collected in saucers fill with Hydroton. The plants sit on top of the Hydroton so they're not in standing water. The run off drains to the sump, built into the platform I made for the tent to sit on. I needed the hight to make gravity work for me, but I didn't have the space inside the tent to raise the plants up 10"....so I raised the entire tent. Then a sump pump kicks on once a day and pumps the run off into a catch res that gets dumped. The catch res is the same size as my main res, so there is no chance of an overfill. Essentially, a drain to waste system. I will employ LST, topping, lollypoping, and SCROGing. Happy to talk about this stuff with you all. And most definitely...Happy Growing.
Nice set up bro :-)

chemistry

chemistry

Happy New Year everyone!

Second picture down, mine is the same. Look at the middle of the picture on the left.

Juan Herer W83k

I

Imanoid2

Soooo, I’m a dumbass and accidentally put 35% H2O2 in my res at twice the rate I wanted to. Did 5ml per gallon instead of 2.5ml. I guess that’s what I get for trying to to math conversion stoned. Plants got about 3 feedings with the solution. They don’t look bad though. Probably killed the mycorrhizae I put in the hole, but I’ll just add more when I up pot. Dumped the res and refilled, minus the H2O2. I’ve decided to only run it if I need to in order to fix a problem. I’m waiting for the roots to fill out the solo cup before I up pot them. Probably another week.
Too many folks plant a little seedling in a 5 gal pot and wonder why it isn’t growing. Good to fill out from drinking cups to 16 oz plastic to one gal pots then 3 gals.

Top Bottom