White Widow 400w Grow.

• Thread starter Enforcer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

Thanks guys. Checked your thread @chemistry and you’re right, they look real similar. Still made good smoke though, so I’m willing to overlook her little issues. At least this time. :D

chemistry

chemistry

Thanks guys. Checked your thread @chemistry and you’re right, they look real similar. Still made good smoke though, so I’m willing to overlook her little issues. At least this time. :D

I'm the same, they have their foibles, but I also think I can live with it. lol What did you think to the smoke taste wise?

Enforcer

Enforcer

I'm the same, they have their foibles, but I also think I can live with it. lol What did you think to the smoke taste wise?
Smooth.... the flavor was earthy with a sweetish finish. Better than dispensary weed, but I think I can do even better. That’s why I reduced the number of inputs this run and will be doing a 14 day flush instead of 8.

chemistry

chemistry

Smooth.... the flavor was earthy with a sweetish finish. Better than dispensary weed, but I think I can do even better. That’s why I reduced the number of inputs this run and will be doing a 14 day flush instead of 8.

I've just done a 14 day flush on one of mine, not the same plant as our's, but one of the Critical Kush's, and it was smooth straight from drying, so I'll have to see how it cures, and I was going to do it with one of the Juan Herer's, but needed the space for another Kush. Exact same taste as mine, very earthy Indica taste, and mine has a orange pith/caramel after taste.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Hey all. Thought I would update the log with how the clone experiment is going. She’s looking well I think. I’ve never attempted taking a clone in flower, so I’m figuring this out as I go. She has grown, so I’m doing something right. I trimmed all of the leaves back when I took the cutting, and now those leaves are under a bunch of new growth. It’s interesting how strange they grow for a bit when revegging. I strongly encourage everyone to take a few cuttings you don’t care about, just try different stuff. That’s where a lot of the fun comes from, IMHO.

802648CD E44E 4FD4 A82B 9220A6DFEFD2
Enforcer

Enforcer

Happy 420 farmers!!

Day 63 update:

The flowers are bulking up. Trichs are still on the clear side. I was originally going to harvest today, but as anticipated, they are not ready yet. They have been flushing for a week now. I’m going to go another week and see where I’m at. Sooooon.

8984CCF0 C82F 4DE8 ACCE 93553B18A687
58F047C4 5A1A 44E7 B093 5EFEB03A57C6
D6D8B8EA 715D 4261 90A0 E0AF52E5771F
324B4E61 0F2E 40BB 907F E19964DE7B0A
86CB202C 604D 4319 8268 1888C190035D
4F4BC5A4 44E3 4C6C 87FF DEE0EA656B0A
incogneato

incogneato

Happy 420 farmers!!

Day 63 update:

The flowers are bulking up. Trichs are still on the clear side. I was originally going to harvest today, but as anticipated, they are not ready yet. They have been flushing for a week now. I’m going to go another week and see where I’m at. Sooooon.
All good, more time on the vine to fatten up. They look good!

Enforcer

Enforcer

Revegging clone. She’s looking all jacked up but I think she’ll sort herself out eventually. Shooting out the 1 and 3 finger smooth leaves. I’ve seen this before in other plants I was gifted. Now I know why they looked all strange. They were revegging. Ah, the more you know.:) Happy growing!

31C672B5 B044 4517 A3A7 C51EBC524966
Enforcer

Enforcer

All good, more time on the vine to fatten up. They look good!
I’m hoping so bro. I was all ready to declare Advanced Nutes was legit, since my buds were definitely bigger last run. But I’m eager to see if another week will fatten them up, after being stunted. I ran Dutch Master this time but I’m thinking I want to run Remo nutes next run. I’m just now sure how well those nutes work in an auto, top feed, DTW system. Have you or do you know of anyone that has ran Remo in a res?

incogneato

incogneato

I’m hoping so bro. I was all ready to declare Advanced Nutes was legit, since my buds were definitely bigger last run. But I’m eager to see if another week will fatten them up, after being stunted. I ran Dutch Master this time but I’m thinking I want to run Remo nutes next run. I’m just now sure how well those nutes work in an auto, top feed, DTW system. Have you or do you know of anyone that has ran Remo in a res?
I cant recall anyone saying they've ran Remo at all yet. @Wisher619 may have used it?

Top Bottom