White Widow 400w Grow.

• Thread starter Enforcer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

Day 66 lights off pics. Bringing the dank! And the buds are fattening up by the day.

Trichs are cloudy/clear. I would like to see a few amber, but none yet. Flush is progressing along nicely. Hopefully it will be chop time by the end of the week.

A3552AEE C169 40D0 89D5 3ABA274F52D0
EC924752 F59F 43BA ADB6 41685DD5753F
DBB33B56 BDE5 4631 9831 FAB510C70DF7
09D99A17 1C0B 4971 8A6B 6A553B0E4914
CCF43260 2D2B 41F6 8C8C 30A03DE41CB7
B5E36959 D485 4B82 93F6 6F2927E21969
Last edited:
Enforcer

Enforcer

Not long now dude, looks like you've bettered your last run.
Thanks man. I managed to keep most of the colas together, and the fade is progressing better this time. I’m a little worried the weight won’t be as much as last time, mostly due to the stall, but I’m pretty sure the smoke will be better. Less inputs, longer flush, should be the fire. They definitely have more smell and frost than least time. Just trying to remain patient at this point. But I’m watching those trichs like a hawk.

chemistry

chemistry

Thanks man. I managed to keep most of the colas together, and the fade is progressing better this time. I’m a little worried the weight won’t be as much as last time, mostly due to the stall, but I’m pretty sure the smoke will be better. Less inputs, longer flush, should be the fire. They definitely have more smell and frost than least time. Just trying to remain patient at this point. But I’m watching those trichs like a hawk.

Resist the urge to microwave a bud. lol

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

You did that with a 400w led rig? I have a baby California light works 110 veg master, I bought a set, veg & bloom $600, problem that little light realy penetrates your canopy but the light does not disperse it's really a 1 plant light yes I have a tent to obvious I live in a state where they will happily throw you in prison for cultivation, I have a qualifying medical ailment but fuck Connecticut I'm not paying some Dr I never met $300 & then pay Connecticut $200 for the privilege of buying there weed , anyway I bought a 600w viperspecra led reflector light just for supplemental light to increase my grow I only want to be able to grow 3 plants and it's said this light has good dispersal I dont care about bloom that little 110 bloom booster disperse turns my whole closet blue, so after all this yap my question to you is what kind of light do you use, led? What brand, yea i saw the tent thanx.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Yea i thought so, i really like mh and they are giveing them away no way a 400w led is going to do that, tent or not. Problem heat, bigger problem heat signicture, at least where i live.

Enforcer

Enforcer

You did that with a 400w led rig? I have a baby California light works 110 veg master, I bought a set, veg & bloom $600, problem that little light realy penetrates your canopy but the light does not disperse it's really a 1 plant light yes I have a tent to obvious I live in a state where they will happily throw you in prison for cultivation, I have a qualifying medical ailment but fuck Connecticut I'm not paying some Dr I never met $300 & then pay Connecticut $200 for the privilege of buying there weed , anyway I bought a 600w viperspecra led reflector light just for supplemental light to increase my grow I only want to be able to grow 3 plants and it's said this light has good dispersal I dont care about bloom that little 110 bloom booster disperse turns my whole closet blue, so after all this yap my question to you is what kind of light do you use, led? What brand, yea i saw the tent thanx.

Flowered with a $15 Yield Lab 400w HPS bulb.

Last edited:
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I know, I grew with MH & hps for years, and i understand how these lights work and the spectrum of light they emit, cold blue for sprouts, full spec to grow, cut light, add hps witch is at the othr end of the spectrum red and white light to flower? You know the way they catch cultivateers in Connecticut? People will start a grow, the light co knows the average amount of electricity a place uses, if it more than doubled they report it and the cops look at your house for a heat signicture, and a warrent is issued and a search commences bla bla, but people do set up large grows and the only way to do a large indoor grow is with MH & hps unless your rich in witch case you would be to cheap to go that road, but my god they are so cheap to buy nice ones, led is the wave of the future no doubt, but there will allways be a few diehards, as I said if it were legal for me to cultivate I would still go with mh.

Top Bottom