White Widow 400w Grow.

• Thread starter Enforcer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

I bumped up the temperature to 77*F and that made the fans work less, which raise the rh from 55% to 80-90%. Plants are loving that. I also dropped the light to 18” off the net. Lux meter measures about 22,000 lux at the canopy. I’ll let them get use to that light level and allow them to grow into more light. I think part of my problem the last run, was dropping the light too soon on a new clone. Before the plant had a chance to get good roots established.....and over watering.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Update: begin week 6 veg.

They are looking well I think. New growth is looking good. Temps are getting colder here though, which is causing a problem keeping the tent at 77*. It’s hovered around 74* if I keep the tent closed. However, no air exchange if I do that. It doesn’t get warm enough inside to kick on the fans. Temps outside the tent are 62*. Mixed up a new res with:

RO water
Silicate
PH perfect Grow A&B
B-52
PH=6.6 (I did not adjust the res ph)

EC = 1.4-1.6, begin feeding for two minutes every 4 hours this week. If the plants start to show burn, I’ll dilute the res with some RO water. I’m trying to ascertain if the coco is drying out too much, causing the little bit of N toxicity I’m seeing. Such as dark green leaves and I think I saw one claw. But not a bad one. It was on older growth.

I did a mini flush with;
RO water
SLF-100
Photosynthesis + O
Ph= 6.1 (adjusted)

What do you guys think about under the net? Should I trim off those large 5 finger leaves under there? I did a little cleaning up of some 3 finger leaves already. I also just finished tucking them. Happy growing all!

A2E5BB6B 4376 41F1 A8DB 6019C1BAD8D0
D6A90E9E 12A6 419D 818D 8A2C40FCFE3C
Last edited:
King Julien

King Julien

No real need to trim them up in a scrog at this point unless things are just outrageous and your plants don't look too bushy by any means. Just fold back leaves where you can to expose any undergrowth.

I try to only take big leaves if they are blocking something substantial AND I have no way of folding them out of the way. Scrogs are awesome for that.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Update: begin week 6 veg.

They are looking well I think. New growth is looking good. Temps are getting colder here though, which is causing a problem keeping the tent at 77*. It’s hovered around 74* if I keep the tent closed. However, no air exchange if I do that. It doesn’t get warm enough inside to kick on the fans. Temps outside the tent are 62*. Mixed up a new res with:

RO water
Silicate
PH perfect Grow A&B
B-52
PH=6.6 (I did not adjust the res ph)

EC = 1.4-1.6, begin feeding for two minutes every 4 hours this week. If the plants start to show burn, I’ll dilute the res with some RO water. I’m trying to ascertain if the coco is drying out too much, causing the little bit of N toxicity I’m seeing. Such as dark green leaves and I think I saw one claw. But not a bad one. It was on older growth.

I did a mini flush with;
RO water
SLF-100
Photosynthesis + O
Ph= 6.1 (adjusted)

What do you guys think about under the net? Should I trim off those large 5 finger leaves under there? I did a little cleaning up of some 3 finger leaves already. I also just finished tucking them. Happy growing all!
Nice and green..

Enforcer

Enforcer

Temps outside the tent were dropping to 53*f. Local farm store was having a sale and I picked up this little “milk house” heater for $13. Amazon sells the same thing for about $35. Got such a good deal I picked up a second one as a back up. Seems to be keeping the garage at about 68*. Interested to see how it performs overnight.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Temps outside the tent were dropping to 53*f. Local farm store was having a sale and I picked up this little “milk house” heater for $13. Amazon sells the same thing for about $35. Got such a good deal I picked up a second one as a back up. Seems to be keeping the garage at about 68*. Interested to see how it performs overnight.
That's pretty cool!!! I hope it does the job for ya..

Enforcer

Enforcer

Update: end of week 6.

I’m a day early on my update, but I swapped out the res yesterday because it was empty. So I figured, what the hell.

Mixed the same res nutes as last week. I took some cuttings today and my net is almost full, so that means it’s time to flip. I’ll finish this last res of grow nutes and then mix up the bloom batch, set the timer, and change to HPS bulb. My next update will be the beginning of flower. Here we go!!!

9F22703A 88B5 4086 A592 DCFA666D2774
EBB574BA 19C1 40FC 843A D7BF87EB4DDC
Enforcer

Enforcer

Thought I would share these weird leaves on #3. Doesn’t seem to effect anything. I’m making an educated guess and thinking ph fluctuations. Although it could be a genetic mutation. What do you guys think?

A53FDB39 139A 4F5E AA84 7A86CD8076B4
Irietime

Irietime

I hear ya and I don’t mean to make you nervous, I was just on a site today looking at deficiencies and diseases and saw mosaic disease, then saw your pic and was like hmmm..

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Thought I would share these weird leaves on #3. Doesn’t seem to effect anything. I’m making an educated guess and thinking ph fluctuations. Although it could be a genetic mutation. What do you guys think?[/QU
I see the difference... Not sure. Your not over watering it?

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Thought I would share these weird leaves on #3. Doesn’t seem to effect anything. I’m making an educated guess and thinking ph fluctuations. Although it could be a genetic mutation. What do you guys think?[/QUOTE
Know that I look at it I had a plant like that and it did not hurt the plant at all. Only that one leave had it.

Enforcer

Enforcer

I see the difference... Not sure. Your not over watering it?
I wouldn’t think so. Pretty hard to do in coco. Just flipped today. So I’ll back it down to 3 feedings. The pump runs for 2 minutes and I start to get run off at 1:40.

Top Bottom