White Widow SCROG

• Thread starter Cannaculture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannaculture

Cannaculture

Greetings and apologies.

I've recently moved abode and it's taken me forever to get my internet connected and my house suitably in order so as I can take time to relax and update this.

In brief, today finds my ladies 30 days into flower. I have no very recent pictures (they're to follow) but the ones posted below were taken on the 18/3.

I wanted to fill my screen a bit more but must admit to some impatience so flipped them to flower maybe a week early. The extra 7 days would have afforded me a bit more coverage but as this is my first try with SCROG i'm satisfied.

Hope all is well amongst those that see this and I shall be back very soon with an up-to-date picture.

IMG 0071

IMG 0072

Cannaculture

Cannaculture

Been too long I know but things have gone really well, for my standards at least.

As of today, they're now two days into light depravation and it will be tomorrow evening that they get hung out to dry.

Aside from some slighty too high temperatures this grow has been a dream. I was advised that WW's are heavy feeders and so thought i'd push them a little bit more than I usually would to see how much they'd eat. The long and the short of it is that I've fed them at full dose for the entire flower all but twice.

They ate it all and thrived.

Owing to this I gave them a three week, thorough flush and hope that's enough to deplete any stored nutes.

I look forward to any feed back. Whilst I've impressed myself this time I do realise that this is only down to exceeding my own meagre expecations/level.

Thanks for stopping by.

IMG 0124

IMG 0128

IMG 0129

IMG 0130

Cannaculture

Cannaculture

them ladies are fall over fat. cant be mad at that. nice job. i thought ww was finicky. so i wonder if ww dom x's are heavy feeders then? im rocking WW x BB. nice work though
TMB-P

Thanks burn4me! Appreciate your comments!

To be honest, I chose WW because I'd heard the exact opposite of you, that they're actually quite easy to grow, and, in my experience, they were a dream.

As for feeding, they seemed like hungry girls to me. From the time I flipped them to flower I fed them nothing other than full dose feeds and they just thrived. I never had a hint of leaf discolouring so considered for a time upping it a bit more but decided against it. Maybe next run I'll push a little bit more.

So, they're drying now. Here's some pictures of them as they await the chop -

IMG 0185

IMG 0187

IMG 0188

IMG 0189

m8ty

m8ty

Congratz on the harvest thats alot of good times right there, so all these kind bud was grown in three pots? With lots of FIM'n? How many times did you pinch? Did you pinch every other node? How long did it take to finally fill up the net and flip to 12/12 Schedule? What would you have done diffrent or improved on? Are these plants hand fed? ...thank you for sharing (thumbs up)

burn4me

burn4me

Congratz on the harvest thats alot of good times right there, so all these kind bud was grown in three pots? With lots of FIM'n? How many times did you pinch? Did you pinch every other node? How long did it take to finally fill up the net and flip to 12/12 Schedule? What would you have done diffrent or improved on? Are these plants hand fed? ...thank you for sharing (thumbs up)
love the avitar bro....
feeeeeeed me Seymour!!

Cannaculture

Cannaculture

Thank you M8ty! I live in hope that the finished product is as good as it looks.

Yep, this was 3 girls in 3gal smart pots. I FIM'd 2 of them and topped 1 to experiment as to which gave better results. In my opinion that proved to be FIMing. I wasn't as scientific as to pinch at particular nodes, instead I just did it at stages when I thought the plant had recovered from it's last round of pruning.

It took quite a while to fill the screen, in total I vegged for 7 weeks, but I continued to train them for a further 2 weeks once into flower to allow for stretching. In retrospect, I think I could have got them to grow faster in veg but was a bit shy with the feed. Going full dose next round to see if it does indeed quicken the process.

Also, i'm either going to lower my screen a bit to help with time or use 5gal pots to give them more room to grow their roots and make them that little bit taller.

And yes, always hand fed by the trusty watering can!

Top Bottom