• 🎅 Early Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25

White Widow Smell???

Lol, does anyone even know what real white widow actually looks, tastes or smells like anymore?

It seems like every mystery strain out there just gets called white widow. I've seen literally hundreds of different kinds of pot people were calling WW. No joke. I could t even tell you what's legit or not with WW. Haven't had it since the mid-90's.

Lol, does anyone even know what real white widow actually looks, tastes or smells like anymore?

It seems like every mystery strain out there just gets called white widow. I've seen literally hundreds of different kinds of pot people were calling WW. No joke. I could t even tell you what's legit or not with WW. Haven't had it since the mid-90's.
I think this is true for a lot of strains. Especially in areas where it's still illegal, a lot of dealers call it whatever they want to get you to buy it... Yeah kind of like "strawberry cough" right? I'm pretty sure everyone has gotten that bag someone called strawberry cough that was nothing more than Mexican dirt weed, lol...

I’ve had a super dank white widow from back in the day that was very pissy/ammonia. Loved it. Not to mention a Great white shark where the skunk took that smell to a pukey fruity realm.

Miss those daze...

Hey Bro, just noticed this forum!I am a little late to your question about the WW. I am currently growing one and no ammonia smell. Plus i would stay away from Nukeheads seeds. I have spent over 200 dollars on their si called seeds and not one will germinate for me. I am not the only one who has this problem either. I got my seeds of WW from Barney’s Farm and the first seed i germinated took right away. Check out Micro Growers and it is a cool site for info and you’ll find other people there that has the same problems as you had with NukeHeads. Also if you post anything negative on their Facebook page they will delete it. Good Luck!
Try Oregon Elite Seeds they have never let me down.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1