White Widow Smell???

• Thread starter MrGonzo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I just crossed my white widow with colombian gold, can't wait to smell THAT!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Lol, does anyone even know what real white widow actually looks, tastes or smells like anymore?

It seems like every mystery strain out there just gets called white widow. I've seen literally hundreds of different kinds of pot people were calling WW. No joke. I could t even tell you what's legit or not with WW. Haven't had it since the mid-90's.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Lol, does anyone even know what real white widow actually looks, tastes or smells like anymore?

It seems like every mystery strain out there just gets called white widow. I've seen literally hundreds of different kinds of pot people were calling WW. No joke. I could t even tell you what's legit or not with WW. Haven't had it since the mid-90's.

I think this is true for a lot of strains. Especially in areas where it's still illegal, a lot of dealers call it whatever they want to get you to buy it... Yeah kind of like "strawberry cough" right? I'm pretty sure everyone has gotten that bag someone called strawberry cough that was nothing more than Mexican dirt weed, lol...

swampthing

swampthing

I’ve had a super dank white widow from back in the day that was very pissy/ammonia. Loved it. Not to mention a Great white shark where the skunk took that smell to a pukey fruity realm.

Miss those daze...

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Hey Bro, just noticed this forum!I am a little late to your question about the WW. I am currently growing one and no ammonia smell. Plus i would stay away from Nukeheads seeds. I have spent over 200 dollars on their si called seeds and not one will germinate for me. I am not the only one who has this problem either. I got my seeds of WW from Barney’s Farm and the first seed i germinated took right away. Check out Micro Growers and it is a cool site for info and you’ll find other people there that has the same problems as you had with NukeHeads. Also if you post anything negative on their Facebook page they will delete it. Good Luck!
Try Oregon Elite Seeds they have never let me down.

swampthing

swampthing

Hey Bro, just noticed this forum!I am a little late to your question about the WW. I am currently growing one and no ammonia smell. Plus i would stay away from Nukeheads seeds. I have spent over 200 dollars on their si called seeds and not one will germinate for me. I am not the only one who has this problem either. I got my seeds of WW from Barney’s Farm and the first seed i germinated took right away. Check out Micro Growers and it is a cool site for info and you’ll find other people there that has the same problems as you had with NukeHeads. Also if you post anything negative on their Facebook page they will delete it. Good Luck!
BeanHoarder aka BeanHo from HempDepot has great widow and sensi star crosses

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Interesting....I brought down a White Widow recently and it smells just like cat piss. No mold or anything. I can start smelling it about 2 weeks into flower. Seeds from TSSC last year. Breeder was Nirvana.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Interesting....I brought down a White Widow recently and it smells just like cat piss. No mold or anything. I can start smelling it about 2 weeks into flower. Seeds from TSSC last year. Breeder was Nirvana.

More sativa leaning pheno? I find black widow and crosses can lean like haze and be pissy or peppery or more towards indica and be piney or earthy. Even a little fruity.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

More sativa leaning pheno? I find black widow and crosses can lean like haze and be pissy or peppery or more towards indica and be piney or earthy. Even a little fruity.
Yep. She was more sativa dominant. I damn near tossed the plant thinking it was mold. The smell goes away in cure somewhat but the smoke and taste is very strong. I like it in a weird way.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yep. She was more sativa dominant. I damn near tossed the plant thinking it was mold. The smell goes away in cure somewhat but the smoke and taste is very strong. I like it in a weird way.

Lol. Weirdly cat piss and dog shit smelling weed is potent as hell.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Lol. Weirdly cat piss and dog shit smelling weed is potent as hell.
I haven't gotten the dog shit one but here's a story for you. So my very first grow ever.....I thought how hard can it be. Plant a seed, water it, pour a shit ton of Miracle Grow on it and I'll have the biggest and most potent weed in the history of man kind. Now mind you, I am also in a clear glass container with no drainage either. Then I remembered when I was like 13-14 years old smoking weed for one of the first times being told " Jamacians piss on their plants to make the weed stronger ". So I get ready to go pee on my plant and my fiancée looks at me and is like what in the actual F*$K are you doing. Now she knows nothing of growing pot at all. Well maybe some now from watching me do it but she's googling is it ok to pee on your plants...Sad to say,,,I never peed on the plant.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Well thats stronger of course!
Haha!
20200207 033720 resized

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Yep..Stinky AF too..Never smelled Gorilla Piss for real (thankfully..LOL) but this shit stinks to hell!
Bought some clones and the seller included GP as a freebie! I pollinated a branch with BOG Sour Grape, but have yet to grow some beans.
Smell like piss too well the ammonia smell? I love heavy gassy strains but get a sweet tooth every now and then. I may have to add her to the list to grow.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Smell like piss too well the ammonia smell? I love heavy gassy strains but get a sweet tooth every now and then. I may have to add her to the list to grow.
VERY hard to describe..Not really heavy ammonia....Now I think it's time to smoke a bud..For some reason it didn't rosin press that well. The rosin was too runny no matter what I did, so I made gummies with it! Holy crap! TOASTED!

Top Bottom