White Widow Smell???

• Thread starter MrGonzo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudBoy2

BudBoy2

Hey SeedyGirl, you are not the only one who has had bad issues with NukeHeads. That is what they do, sell you garbage and then they will try and blame it on you that you must have done something wrong. There are many of us that got screwed by them. We are currently trying to get them shut down. We would love for you to join are closed FaceBook group and tell your story to us. Its called the BrotherHood Of Dank. Would gladly like to add you to the group. And anyone else too that is not connected to them. Have a good day and will be looking for ya!!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Hey SeedyGirl, you are not the only one who has had bad issues with NukeHeads. That is what they do, sell you garbage and then they will try and blame it on you that you must have done something wrong. There are many of us that got screwed by them. We are currently trying to get them shut down. We would love for you to join are closed FaceBook group and tell your story to us. Its called the BrotherHood Of Dank. Would gladly like to add you to the group. And anyone else too that is not connected to them. Have a good day and will be looking for ya!!
Here's another one to STAY AWAY FROM: Bud Aroma....another scam artist.

SeedyGirl

SeedyGirl

I would join a Facebook group for that cause in a hot second but Dont have any social media. The only site I have any profile on is this one. And I was a lurker on the farms yrs before I actually signed up. Not kidding. I wish I had more friends in Massachusetts in real life tho. My industry friends are mainly out west.
The main reason I went to nukeheads was Bc of a strain That is a favorite for me, and could not find out here in the east and was hoping theirs would be the same or at least similar.

SeedyGirl

SeedyGirl

It’s funny you say that bc they have been going back and forth about it through email. Like days between emails. And asking for info either I already sent to them, and some they would have by looking up my info. Very Slow process so far almost a month at this point and still nowhere w them. Will update if they do anything beside jerk my chain.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

It’s funny you say that bc they have been going back and forth about it through email. Like days between emails. And asking for info either I already sent to them, and some they would have by looking up my info. Very Slow process so far almost a month at this point and still nowhere w them. Will update if they do anything beside jerk my chain.
I have NO social media either..means nada..
Just use google and there are lots of articles to be seen..You need to separate the real ones from the phoneys though.

BudBoy2

BudBoy2

I would join a Facebook group for that cause in a hot second but Dont have any social media. The only site I have any profile on is this one. And I was a lurker on the farms yrs before I actually signed up. Not kidding. I wish I had more friends in Massachusetts in real life tho. My industry friends are mainly out west.
The main reason I went to nukeheads was Bc of a strain That is a favorite for me, and could not find out here in the east and was hoping theirs would be the same or at least similar.
Hi SeedyGirl you dont have to have social media. You can always sign up on Facebook unless you dont want too. We would glady like to have you or anyone else that is not affiliated with NH. And i gaurentee that you will find the strain you are looking for. The groups which are really good to join are SafeHouse Exotic Rare Bird Seeds which have alot of strains also. And BrotherHood Of Dank. These places are from the east coast area also with plenty of knowledge about growing how too etc.. Love to have ya!

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I have grown ww from growers choice and been disappointed. Doing another run before I try these old school seeds decades old I was gifted.

LarryAfghani

LarryAfghani

I've grown Mr Nice's Black Widow - the original WW genetics made made into reworked F1s by Shantibaba. It's a great plant - amazing hybrid vigor & Sativa dom compared to the other White Widows which mostly lean Indica. Smells lemony in flower then can becomes really dank by harvest.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Hey growers,

I got a question that needs answering. This is my first time growing White Widow (purchased from Nukeheads.com). White Widow is 3 weeks in veg and the stems smell ammonia. I can't find too much info on White Widow stems smelling like cat piss. I'm thinking I was sent Cat Piss seeds instead of White Widow... Who is growing White Widow and who can tell me if their stems smell like ammonia????
serious answers only PLEASE

I just finished a crop of white widow last month. No, there should not be any ammonia smell to it. Especially in veg. It shouldn't have any distinct smell until 3 weeks into flower. At week 3 of flower it starts smelling very citrus like.

P

PharmHand

There was a widow cut, that I would consider legit widow, that circulated the pnw area in the late 90’s (possibly longer I woulda been too young) that was some killer weed at the time. And it was most definitely cat pissy. I would describe the terps as pissy, peppery maybe slight pine in there. Being trimmed the scent would be so potent my eyes and nose would be watery and burning. Kinda like Vic’s vapo rub- eucalyptus I think lol. No lemon or sweetness of any kind. Potent , but such a strong distinct flavor I quickly grow tired of. My take on WW.... And fwiw my homie that’s been to Amsterdam a couple times said he tried some widow over there ,he said it was pissy.... and killer

TimeLine

TimeLine

I currently have one of those seedsman Fem WW going and wow it is super vigorous miles ahead of everything else..hopefully it is not of the cat piss variety

M

motz

I had some of the earliest widow when it first came out.
A buddy brought me back beans from the Dam.
The real widow had no appealing smell whatsoever, smelled and tasted like gawdawful medicine and when taking pictures of this gal with all the lights off all you saw was white, you saw no green whatsoever. Pics were from a polaroid back then.
By what's being said on this thread, you could have the widow but definitely substandard for sure.
There were no sweet smelling flowered widows in my pack or what my buddy actually smoked over there.
If this helps.

william76

william76

With the widow ull get fruity to pissy to rank smelling plants and the frostiest arent always the best,u need to smoke each plant to see wots best,even the fruity 1s will stink by the end,theres a company called kulu that still does a good ww fem,iv grew ww loads of times over the years,the last few times has been the kulu as its the closest to the original(iv got mns black widow 2 and there nothing like the original).76

M

motz

Ingemar created white widow in 87 with greenhouse seeds and Shantibaba in 94.
It won cups under the name Arnhams Wonder
Shanti left greenhouse back in 98 to go to work for Marks and Schoenmaker and created black widow.

Soo the white widow came first not the black which was nothing but seconds compared to the original white widow.

And back in 96 when I sent a friend to the Dam, they we're all growing Ingemars version which is the original and you couldnt stand to smoke it and definitely no fruitiness to it whatsoever.

Top Bottom