White Widow Smell???

• Thread starter MrGonzo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SinCity

SinCity

If you look at the 1st reviews, they are telling..the ones of 4 and 5 stars further down look like paid for ratings imo

i didn't mean that-- i meant you saying 'you're welcome' to @MrGonzo for giving him "the serious answers only" he requested :)

SinCity

SinCity

Yeah I know I have a surprise pack.. but it sucks because I wanted to grow out White Widow.. not a mystery plant

you didn't want a surprize surprize-pack. sorry they did that to you. 😣

the seed market shocks me frankly. disturbingly outrageous amount of fraud and an equally disturbing amount of misinformation. the latter is understandable, forgivable, fixable--the former is not.

i think it's in part because we're in a 'grey' period as we start the transition from criminalization to legalization. There's that lyric Bob Dylan wrote-- "to live outside the law, you must be honest". Before, the number of people in this business was sufficiently small to enable a reasonably effective sorting of the wheat from the chaff. if someone was dishonest, or dangerous, they wouldn't last long. Another lyric is needed 😉 "don't take much to get the word around".

That's one of the reasons sites like this are so important...but you still have to learn who to trust.

It just sucks to see bad people able to fuck over good people for much longer and on a much wider scale.

SinCity

SinCity

Hey SeedyGirl, you are not the only one who has had bad issues with NukeHeads. That is what they do, sell you garbage and then they will try and blame it on you that you must have done something wrong. There are many of us that got screwed by them. We are currently trying to get them shut down. We would love for you to join are closed FaceBook group and tell your story to us. Its called the BrotherHood Of Dank. Would gladly like to add you to the group. And anyone else too that is not connected to them. Have a good day and will be looking for ya!!

umm, @BudBoy2 ...I've come to trust and respect @Buzzer777 from my short time on this site. how open is that invitation to the BOD FB group..? i don't mean to be too forward or anything...

i just want to be able to grow great weed for the world---and be able to fucking smoke it too...

Thrive1

Thrive1

I have widow autos atm that smell similar don’t know why been scratching my head also lol

JoeyBliss

JoeyBliss

The ww can have a catpiss ammonia smell,its 1 of the keeper phenos of the mns black widow as well.76
My best WW plant was a heavy catpiss and juicy fruit gum in veg. But in late flower it was stunk like a cat pissed ona skunk. It was outdoors in a residential neighborhood and I could smell that plant over all the rest and she was a block buster my cool neighbor from a few doors down was like u got some good growing this year. By far my favorite WW I ever grew. Thank the lord. I took a couple cuts just in case early on she my keeper as of now. Some people swear I breed her with GG4. But no she was from a 12 pack of regs from hazeman seeds it was 98 aloha cut.

JoeyBliss

JoeyBliss

I’ve had a super dank white widow from back in the day that was very pissy/ammonia. Loved it. Not to mention a Great white shark where the skunk took that smell to a pukey fruity realm.

Miss those daze...
Just copped 3 packs of white tiger from hazeman seeds. It’s white shark x 98 WW aloha cut. I wouldn’t of grabbed 3 packs if my boy gave a cut to grow and it was the most cat pissy skunk pungent green nugs and I top her heavy so I had like 28 tops all weighed 2+ gram each just the top of kolas. Each one was 2 foot long with branches like crazy. Wished I would of took a few cuts smh

JoeyBliss

JoeyBliss

you didn't want a surprize surprize-pack. sorry they did that to you. 😣

the seed market shocks me frankly. disturbingly outrageous amount of fraud and an equally disturbing amount of misinformation. the latter is understandable, forgivable, fixable--the former is not.

i think it's in part because we're in a 'grey' period as we start the transition from criminalization to legalization. There's that lyric Bob Dylan wrote-- "to live outside the law, you must be honest". Before, the number of people in this business was sufficiently small to enable a reasonably effective sorting of the wheat from the chaff. if someone was dishonest, or dangerous, they wouldn't last long. Another lyric is needed 😉 "don't take much to get the word around".

That's one of the reasons sites like this are so important...but you still have to learn who to trust.

It just sucks to see bad people able to fuck over good people for much longer and on a much wider scale.
U get what u pay for. With that said there is amazing genetics out there for a blue collar price. 707 seedbank is legit and there catpiss strain is pure indica. IMO any seed that cost 10$ or more is to much but if it a good one u can make a lot of medication

M

MasterWatererJeff

U get what u pay for. With that said there is amazing genetics out there for a blue collar price. 707 seedbank is legit and there catpiss strain is pure indica. IMO any seed that cost 10$ or more is to much but if it a good one u can make a lot of medication
707 Catpiss smokes almost exactly like Green Crack. No clue what you're on.

Bunch of weirdos saying it smells like ammonia. No.. It smells like boxwood, white spruce/black currant/tomcat spray. Not like a litter box. Not like windex. Can yall who can't smell shit just stop clouding up the scene with the nonsense? Fuckin please?

Op you're smelling butanol and it's because of poor nutrition.

JoeyBliss

JoeyBliss

Hey growers,

I got a question that needs answering. This is my first time growing White Widow (purchased from Nukeheads.com). White Widow is 3 weeks in veg and the stems smell ammonia. I can't find too much info on White Widow stems smelling like cat piss. I'm thinking I was sent Cat Piss seeds instead of White Widow... Who is growing White Widow and who can tell me if their stems smell like ammonia????
serious answers only PLEASE
No brother the best phenos imo of WW smell of catpiss/ammonia. Not the the most potent high but by far thee loudest plant I grow outdoors. She be screaming at cop car when they drive by my place

JoeyBliss

JoeyBliss

707 Catpiss smokes almost exactly like Green Crack. No clue what you're on.

Bunch of weirdos saying it smells like ammonia. No.. It smells like boxwood, white spruce/black currant/tomcat spray. Not like a litter box. Not like windex. Can yall who can't smell shit just stop clouding up the scene with the nonsense? Fuckin please?

Op you're smelling butanol and it's because of poor nutrition.
Tell me you never grew 707 catpiss without telling me. SMH it’s ok to have your own opinion yes or no? What medically works for me may not work for you. Like I said WW best pheno all smell of ammonia and taste like liquorice. I don’t know what you’re on lol. Def meth my dude lay off that u teeth fall out

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
My.white widow from Nirvana seeds has the old skool smell and flavor...never had cat piss smell...

So let's start cheesing and meet the big boob girl on the other side 🤪

S

sourorangedieselkush

Had some that smelled like wet socks until it was chopped and then it was fire. No mold or mildew anywhere on any plants. Just run it and see what happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom