WhiteFire done right

• Thread starter nkkhills
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
what kind of reflectors/hoods did you use for the 600's?

Very nice and impressive Nik.

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Good work. Are thse from seed or clone? If clone whered you get yur cut?

aleYarok

aleYarok

u got that bitch dialed in for sure.
1.38 gpw with the dankest OG there is o_O

JH420

JH420

Great job...what height did you flip your WiFi's at? What did they end up at?

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Fuckin amazing man! Whats your nutrient regimen lookin like??

H

HannaMan

First off, the quality looks amazing.. Excellent genetics and finally an OG that looks like she'll yield well.

Great fucking job my friend. 5.5 off 1800w.. I could only dream of that.

C

chranotik

woah, that definitely looks like a winner, and dialed in for sure. i also run 3 600w's but get nowhere close to that yield, so you're making me think about changing a couple things. props bro, enjoy that fire.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
1.4 grams a watt is unheard of for a og kush grow - whats your secret?

you using co2?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh my... I'm speechless... :speechless

T

TexasMonster

Thats some good looking grass you've grown there. Cant help but be a tad bit skeptical of 4.5 lbs under 1200 watts. Jealous is more like it I suppose. Good job on those current ladies.

JH420

JH420

Thats some good looking grass you've grown there. Cant help but be a tad bit skeptical of 4.5 lbs under 1200 watts. Jealous is more like it I suppose. Good job on those current ladies.

No need to be skeptical...I've gone through some White Urkle phenos that would easily smash the 1gpw mark in soil. Running a select pheno/full table/dialed in hydro will smash the 1gpw mark easily...but most don't reach those # because they are growing several strains at once and always new ones. It seems The White is bumping up the yeilds (and potency) to whatever kush Raskal has been crossing it to.

W

wantaknow

what nutes are you running?your killing it for shure,i too look forwardto some whitfire,truly killer

nkkhills

nkkhills

I uses Super Nutrient as base along with Phospoload (very important imo), Big Bud, Overdrive, Hygrozyme and Root Excel.
CO2 all the way through and some TLC.
Got the final weight for this round, 10lb. and 14oz. under (6) 600.
Could have gotten a little more if I had topped it earlier in veg for it to develop stronger/bigger branches.
One CAN100 filter was sufficient up to week 6.
Starting week 7 the lone CAN100 could not do the job properly.

T

Tdawg

That is impressive, no need to switch over to the UC, you got that bish well dialed in. Are you running a perpetual setup with the e/f?

Tdawg

Top Bottom