WhiteFire done right

• Thread starter nkkhills
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nkkhills

nkkhills

Yes, year round but I only begun this WF. This was the keeper pheno out of a bag of 10 seeds I got here last year.

T

Tdawg

Dang, went through some trouble for that pheno. We need some room pic :)

Tdawg

Y

Yodas Master

What height did you flip?
What height did they end up?
What ppm was the highest?

First let me say you are the man. If you could answer these questions it would be great. Thanks and excellent job.

mack 10

mack 10

dank, top results, makes me want to change methods,your killin it,need me some wifi!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Does any one know what kinda gear ogr is gonna release hopefully some wf-og I'm fukn to know.

bigdrty

bigdrty

9 weeks in and final flush is in progress.
This one look like Tahoe on roid, a keeper for sure.
Got right under 5.5 lb. off (3) 600W on E/F trays.
Will STS her to a Chemdog D, Holy Grail OG and few others bad ass.

Fucken A!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That looks awesome bro! Ur running 3 600's over a 3x6 tray? Whoa! I was thinking about trying the same set up. Any info on this e&f set up would b nice. Thanx!

N

nononsense

9 weeks in and final flush is in progress.
This one look like Tahoe on roid, a keeper for sure.
Got right under 5.5 lb. off (3) 600W on E/F trays.
Will STS her to a Chemdog D, Holy Grail OG and few others bad ass.

bro, did the stems snap when they were bent? if so...dang good grow.
(5.5 lbs? most folks calculate wet weight imo.... if the stems dont snap that shit is wet) no disrespect AWESOME GROW

P.S. i dont know how to use to multi quote so this may come out fucked

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Not here to hate bro but ain't that from po..? That's whitefire made by elite genetics bro. Looks nice I have that pheno also but the real fire og from ogr is some dank ass hit of its own too. Elites cross was from raskals beans finding a fire og dom. Plant and crossing it to the white clone only I believe . None the less you pics and nuggs look dank ass hell. I def enjoyd growing this girl.

S

slimjoint

Not here to hate bro but ain't that from po..? That's whitefire made by elite genetics bro. Looks nice I have that pheno also but the real fire og from ogr is some dank ass hit of its own too. Elites cross was from raskals beans finding a fire og dom. Plant and crossing it to the white clone only I believe . None the less you pics and nuggs look dank ass hell. I def enjoyd growing this girl.

how would you say this cut would perform in a sog? i picked up this girl yesterday.

nkkhills

nkkhills

That looks awesome bro! Ur running 3 600's over a 3x6 tray? Whoa! I was thinking about trying the same set up. Any info on this e&f set up would b nice. Thanx!
Three 600 watters over two trays, a 3x3 and a3x6 trays.

bro, did the stems snap when they were bent? if so...dang good grow.
(5.5 lbs? most folks calculate wet weight imo.... if the stems dont snap that shit is wet) no disrespect AWESOME GROW

I have screens to support all the top colas. 5.5 lb. is the dried/bagged weight.
The Raskal OG from CC I ran, yield really well as well.

how would you say this cut would perform in a sog? i picked up this girl yesterday.

I posted the pictures at PO just for fun.
This was a keeper out of 10 seeds pack I got here last year.
The WhiteFire cut PO have looked to be lower yielder and does not resemble mine.
It will do well in SOG, just make sure you have screens to support all the top colas.

D

Dubsta

Impressive yields for sure. What are u feeding them? Would be nice to know your feeding schedule's. I'm surprised u don't put a coco mat under them, I ran tables a couple times and loved them just the high plant numbers got to me. If I didn't have to worry about plant numbers I'd be running all tables besides one light to play under with new strains.

I dont understand how u can fit more in a 3x3 then a 4x4. I'll be running a 1k in a Melonhead 8 reflector over my 3x3 table. Should kick ass i love this reflector it cools better then any other reflector I've had. Still not sure witch strain maybe some Space Queen and Querkle since they grow and feed alot a like.

soaringfast

soaringfast

Looks great! And your experience shows for sure.
I always wonder why people don't do it this way? Why waste all that time veg instead of just doing more smaller plants.

I run 120 small plants in a 7x9 area with 9 600watt.
I start them in a area half the size for 4 weeks and than move them to the 7x9 area for the last 4 weeks. I tend to get 5-7# every 4 weeks with this system.
That's 12 harvest a year I do.

How can I get a white fire cut? Trade?

IMG 4250
soaringfast

soaringfast

It's THE URKLE cut. I have had it for 12 years now. Not the biggest yielder but man is it sweet smelling and smoking.

Top Bottom