Who can help me?

• Thread starter JASONBROTHER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

Use 0.5ml per gal. That cal mag has no carbonate or bicarbonate so it won't influence ph greatly but it also won't buffer the water well.

What ppm is your tap water?
o.5 ml per gallon ? omg,
The manual says 5ml per gallon, and I use 2.5ml per gallon. If I use 0.5ml per gallon as you said, my plants will definitely have problems. Because a few weeks ago, I should have put less calmag, and there was magnesium deficiency. You mean, I put 0.5ml calmag first or only 0.5

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

Ok I'll look it up. Remove the leaves resting on the lid. They will not transpire well and be an invite for pests.
Remove the leaves ?
I've heard that you have to wait at least the second week after flowering to cut these leaves. If you cut them now, it will affect the growth cycle. My plant is at the late stage of plant growth, so I only hit the top once now, and all the others start to do low-pressure training in the plant period. Too many toppings are really delaying the growth cycle,

Is this right?
the ppm of tapwater is around 160
the ppm of ro water is around 15-16

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

o.5 ml per gallon ? omg,
The manual says 5ml per gallon, and I use 2.5ml per gallon. If I use 0.5ml per gallon as you said, my plants will definitely have problems. Because a few weeks ago, I should have put less calmag, and there was magnesium deficiency. You mean, I put 0.5ml calmag first or only 0.5
You right.. 5ml per gal. My eyes are shit sorry

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Remove the leaves ?
I've heard that you have to wait at least the second week after flowering to cut these leaves. If you cut them now, it will affect the growth cycle. My plant is at the late stage of plant growth, so I only hit the top once now, and all the others start to do low-pressure training in the plant period. Too many toppings are really delaying the growth cycle,

Is this right?
the ppm of tapwater is around 160
the ppm of ro water is around 15-16
Read the ppm you posted wrong. You don't need to use RO or cal mag then unless you see a deficiency. Just use tap water and don't add cal mag

Only remove the leave resting on the bucket.

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

You right.. 5ml per gal. My eyes are shit sorry
I don't know what to say. Fortunately, I only used 5ml once, after all, it's the first time. So, according to what you said, even in the later stage of the plant, my current state is enough to use O.5

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I don't know what to say. Fortunately, I only used 5ml once, after all, it's the first time. So, according to what you said, even in the later stage of the plant, my current state is enough to use O.5
No I read it wrong if using RO then use 5ml per gal.

I would recommend tap water 160ppm is a perfect start.

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

Read the ppm you posted wrong. You don't need to use RO or cal mag then unless you see a deficiency. Just use tap water and don't add cal mag

Only remove the leave resting on the bucket.
remove this area of this leaf, or need to remove the whole stem of this leaf

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Looks like physical damage. We're those leave pressed up against the tent wall for a bit?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

remove this area of this leaf, or need to remove the whole stem of this leaf
Leave those... Only the leaves that are resting on the bucket should be removed. If none are then don't remove any.

It may have been the angle of the photo

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

No I read it wrong if using RO then use 5ml per gal.

I would recommend tap water 160ppm is a perfect start.
but the ppm of tapistoo high,In particular, the EC Value of rock wool hydroponics at plant stage should be kept between 0.4-0.5, and other hydroponics should be well controlled

If I use tap water, do I need to add only 0.5ml of calmag, but I really feel that 0.5ml of calmag is not enough

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I kinda feel like we are bouncing all over so let me summarize what I would recommend.

Use tap water and don't add cal mag unless you see a deficiency.

If you want to use RO water then add 5ml of cal mag before adding nutrients

Add nutrients etc and PH last.

Remove leaves that are resting on the lid if any.

What brand of PH down are you using?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

but the ppm of tapistoo high,In particular, the EC Value of rock wool hydroponics at plant stage should be kept between 0.4-0.5, and other hydroponics should be well controlled

If I use tap water, do I need to add only 0.5ml of calmag, but I really feel that 0.5ml of calmag is not enough
If you use tap water at 160ppm I feel you will not need cal mag. Most of the tap water will be calcium, magnesium, sulfur etc. There should be adequate cal and mag in the tap water.

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

If you use tap water at 160ppm I feel you will not need cal mag. Most of the tap water will be calcium, magnesium, sulfur etc. There should be adequate cal and mag in the tap water.
BRO,
What can I say? It's a great honor to meet you

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

Thanks but I'm just a random dude that is passing info I have learned from others and some from personal experience
Brother, I got up this morning and tested your method right away

I have two questions
(1)
I use tap water to add nutrient solution, without calmag,

The ppm of tap water is about 170, and then I add the nutrient solution. At the last step, I adjust the pH value and find that the ppm is 500,

But according to the ppm of hydroponics in the later stage of plants, it can not exceed 700,

I'd like to ask if I need to add some more calmag. If I use tap water, I'm really afraid of magnesium deficiency and calcium deficiency, and ppm still has 200 room to rise

(2)
In the fourth week of flowering, it is necessary to reduce the use calmag gradually.
What should I do then. Because the tap water contains magnesium and calcium, at that time, I can only use pure water without calmag. If so, then pH will rise again

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

Thanks but I'm just a random dude that is passing info I have learned from others and some from personal experience
HEY,Dude 
I just used RO water with 5ml calmag per gallon. When I mixed the nutrient solution, the pH value reached 6.2. (it's amazing, I've never met it before). I'll see the results tomorrow. If it's successful, just use ro-water, Do I need to use calmag from the germination stage or the transplantation stage, or can I starve with tap water
THS A LOT 

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

HEY,Dude 
I just used RO water with 5ml calmag per gallon. When I mixed the nutrient solution, the pH value reached 6.2. (it's amazing, I've never met it before). I'll see the results tomorrow. If it's successful, just use ro-water, Do I need to use calmag from the germination stage or the transplantation stage, or can I starve with tap water
THS A LOT 
Just tap water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom