Who Has The Best Blueberry-tasting Strain?

• Thread starter BioStimz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Our rare Turkish Gummy Indica™ and those other great Tahoe & Tahoe & Purple Alien seed stock The first of my Alien Contact ™Genetics since 1982- Master Thai

Im not sure what Alien line Master thai used, but its not the same Alien tech line that OBS released to the world.
Alien Tech by what I understand was brought back in seed form from the desert storm war by a soldier.
OBS crossed alien tech to las vegas purple kush (LVPK) to make Alien Kush F1....This is the stock I worked from...I grabbed 4 packs of Alien Kush F1s released by Ograskal here at the farm about 2011 or so in some high stakes auctions.....those 4 packs cost me over 5k US dollars at the time.

BioStimz

BioStimz

Ill try and get Kaya to post some pics when he gets back from the cup.

Awesome. I can add them to the tiny bit of info I got from him:

Screenshot 20171210 163059

~

BioStimz

BioStimz

Im not sure what Alien line Master thai used, but its not the same Alien tech line that OBS released to the world.
Yeah, it sure seems like Master Thai took a look at your line, and wanted to cash-in using sub-par genetics.

~

BioStimz

BioStimz

This is the stock I worked from...I grabbed 4 packs of Alien Kush F1s released by Ograskal here at the farm about 2011 or so in some high stakes auctions.....those 4 packs cost me over 5k US dollars at the time.
Wow! I guess someone was on a mission. ; )

Did that kinda thing happen often?

~

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Wow! I guess someone was on a mission. ; )

Did that kinda thing happen often?

~

LOL , no, I cant remember how many auctions were going on at the same time, I believe atleast 8 packs in auction.
I wanted to make sure I got one of them so I was bidding on 4 of them....I was bidding almost every 10 minutes for as long as the auction was live...I lost a few hours of sleep over it.
I finally got tired an hour before the auction was due to end ...it was about 1180 or so on all 4 of the packs. I went to bed after placing my last bid at 1200 on all of them...thinking I would luck out and win 1 for 1200.
I woke up to emails telling me I won all 4 packs....LOL.
I think I held the record for a single auction transaction at that time until Exotic bought the Starfighters...

BioStimz

BioStimz

So we both made Blue Alien at the same time and dropped that cross here at the same time.
lol.... This is all beginning to make more sense now.

I didn't connect 'Lemonhoko' with Green Beanz, until now.

Screenshot 20171210 204034

I remember reading the above PacificNWroots product-description of Blue Alien before I purchased, and I was like..... "What the hell kinda name is Lemonhoko.... and how can I thank him for these elite blueberry genetics?"

I never even realized they were indirectly referring to Green Beanz.

You [and your genetics] are actually the reason I went with PacificNWroots Blue Alien over Master Thai's.

So big thanks to Green Beanz & Pacific Northwest Roots for making these available.

~

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Dutch?

Wait...dont jump the gun too quick.

I have a sativa leaning Blueberry popped back in 99 ..DJ Short seeds...but the hard to find Blueberry muffin pheno...some say Blueberry Syrup...either way its very sweet in grow and through the bowl.

If youre at the emerald cup this weekend, drop in and see Kaya at PacificnwRootz booth...he has samples of this flower...

View attachment 763313 View attachment 763314

Im testing the Blueberry BX2 seeds now, hopefully ready for release end of January if testing goes well.

Let me just take a moment to say... Im downright 'furious at myself jealous' that you have that and wish I could get a cut. (I have 6 Dj short BB. Two of them male so far.. Chances dwindling.. and they don't smell as much as Id like yet either.)

BioStimz

BioStimz

OBS crossed alien tech to las vegas purple kush (LVPK) to make Alien Kush F1....This is the stock I worked from...I grabbed 4 packs of Alien Kush F1s released by Ograskal
I'm confused.

If you worked with OGraskal's Alien Technology..... then you didn't work with Alien Technology OG.

OGraskal & Cali Conn's Alien kush are comprised of LVPK x Alien Dog --> whereas Obsoul33t & Alien Genetics are comprised of LVPK x Alien Technology.

Please, correct me if I'm missing something here.

~

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Nope.. One is only 1/4 tech the other is half. If Im reading that right, and I believe thats what I read as well on seedfinder for both.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Shame shame Master Thai.

~
Master Thais got a screw loose imo.he also took payments for seeds off a good couple o people-and not just cash for one pack but multiple people giving hundreds of dollars and pounds for multiple packs.i wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole.he also claims he,s the originals breeder of Tahoe og.

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
I'm confused.

If you worked with OGraskal's Alien Technology..... then you didn't work with Alien Technology OG.

OGraskal & Cali Conn's Alien kush are comprised of LVPK x Alien Dog --> whereas Obsoul33t & Alien Genetics are comprised of LVPK x Alien Technology.

Please, correct me if I'm missing something here.

~

Im a bit confused, have no clue about Caliconnections Alien Kush.
I got my Alien Kush here at the farm....they listed the genetics as Alien Tech. x LVPK.

I go by what the seeds are on the label on the packs....I have never heard that Raskal used aliendog for the alien kush f2s released here at the farm.
Perhaps @logic can clear this up?

BioStimz

BioStimz

Im a bit confused, have no clue about Caliconnections Alien Kush.
I got my Alien Kush here at the farm....they listed the genetics as Alien Tech. x LVPK.
You are definitely working with elite lineage..... it's just not the original LVPK x Alien Technology from Alien Genetics.

So here's what you're working with for Alien lineage:

Alien Dog
Alien Dog (alien technology x chemdog d)
Alien Dog is a meeting of authentic chemdog d x to a pure land race afghani hash plant named
Alien technology for the amazing amount of resin it produces. You will find smells ranging from
cherries , creams , fuel,terpentine and plain ole chemdog!!

This is the gear. Only available at the Farm, from the Cali Connection. They are an Umbrella Company for all Swerves homies who breed and grow the best bombest cali genetics there is period. Company consists of Breeders, Swerve, Obsoul33, CAPT. CRIP, Hysterix, OG Raskal and a few other cats that aren't online.

~

Top Bottom