Who has the best super silver haze?

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MASSES 420KING

ya from what i hear mr nice seeds has all the original amsterdam genetics with the original breeders like shantibabba and neville[nevilles haze] and i 4get who the other guy is but hes one of the original breeders of the 70s 80s and 90s[im not sure but i think hes the lemon skunk guy]

FacelesDoll

FacelesDoll

Yo.. Not to bring up old news if any one of you are still around. Lol but I don't see Ashanti and a lot of people coining names off of someone else's work. Some people have reworked some lines but some breeders have not stolen names.... Shanti the throne of white rhino and white widow alone is the only person on earth not selling them under their own names in spite of ghs and further more anyone who van profit in their footsteps! That says too much.... Nothing that anyone can really argue about Shanti on that accord. Everyone coins names accounting to the heritage or some that rename as ibl or bx line that work them right through. Some don't steal names and want to make it their own and most people agree with that.... Once you venture from the original description of the plant and plant itself the strain has changed, or unable to produce whatever original spectrum of phenos. However I look at things like this "c99 is no lo get c99 for bot having the same Snelling phenotypes also being the 45-60 day finish flower phenos"

william76

william76

Im growing f3s of the 97 ssh,that beats new release greenhouse and mns seeds ,doesnt it? Smells lovely,6 weeks into flower,ill get a pic tomoz at lights on,76

nedflanderz

nedflanderz

Im growing f3s of the 97 ssh,that beats new release greenhouse and mns seeds ,doesnt it? Smells lovely,6 weeks into flower,ill get a pic tomoz at lights on,76

Sounds good to me!

Hunting a mom from F1 stock sounds best to me though.

Someone mentioned back a decade ago that GHS has "F2's at best."

...more likely they make their S1's from an F1 mom they selected from the original seed stock.

F1 is best, but solid S1 beans are more valuable than F2's IMO

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom