Who has the best super silver haze?

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chickenn

and not to say who does or does not have good weed. mr nice damn sure does. i know that.

but you can take genetics sometimes, and open them up and find some good shit too. no doubt.

me and a couple of bros i know took some bcbd purps, and have done some gene hunting, and digging, and we are working on some x's now. but we have found some amazing phenos that i bet that bcbd doesn't even know exists.

now we are just fuckin about and making some beans to grow and smoke and share and shit, and in no way plan to profit.

but someone could. and a few of the phenos we have found are fire. and look nothing like what bcbd is putting up. so it is "new" genetics per say. just someone else's original work.

and i give credit to bcbd.

sounds like about what gh did to mns. f2's and back xing and shit. at least be honest and give credit.

southstreets

southstreets

yo dog there are no ethics in this game.. its never fair.. so to whine and complain bout gh is gunna get u no where. and shanti aint god bro.. as a matter of fact i aint running anything hes worked with and prob never will... i dont like cry babies.. bottom line theres tons of peopl that run the gh strains.. they must not b that bad... and i will state again i have no bias.. i dont run ether of these companies gear.... just hate hearin ppl cryin.. oohhoo he took this he h%ckd that.. get over it bro... it aint ur battle to fight.. let them deal with it... nobody knows the true story but them two...keep doin what ur doin and imma keep pumpin out my monsters bro... ohho and please no more cryin.. soundin like a pack of mijas... south

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
and not to say who does or does not have good weed. mr nice damn sure does. i know that.

but you can take genetics sometimes, and open them up and find some good shit too. no doubt.

me and a couple of bros i know took some bcbd purps, and have done some gene hunting, and digging, and we are working on some x's now. but we have found some amazing phenos that i bet that bcbd doesn't even know exists.

now we are just fuckin about and making some beans to grow and smoke and share and shit, and in no way plan to profit.

but someone could. and a few of the phenos we have found are fire. and look nothing like what bcbd is putting up. so it is "new" genetics per say. just someone else's original work.

and i give credit to bcbd.

sounds like about what gh did to mns. f2's and back xing and shit. at least be honest and give credit.

Wow, your the first person I've heard of actually receiving your beans from them. Let alone those beans being good... I hate BCBD, what a bunch of shifty fucks, imvho. Of all the seeds I've bought (a lot) that was the only company that I had problems with, enough said. I'm glad you found some keepers though, congrats!

C

CAPO

:weed-sign: Man, all this talk of Mr. Nice got me thinking about MedicineMan. Got to have some of that when it gets released again!

Yo South! What the heck are a "pack of mijas"?????lol

Is that Spanglish for 'little bitches'?lol:animal0048:

C

chickenn

Wow, your the first person I've heard of actually receiving your beans from them. Let alone those beans being good... I hate BCBD, what a bunch of shifty fucks, imvho. Of all the seeds I've bought (a lot) that was the only company that I had problems with, enough said. I'm glad you found some keepers though, congrats!

i don't have anything for or against them. but their purps is good. as is their god, and the black is just awesome. i know they have their issues, but they do have some good gear. the purps, and the god are both cup winners for a reason.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

yo dog there are no ethics in this game.. its never fair.. so to whine and complain bout gh is gunna get u no where. and shanti aint god bro.. as a matter of fact i aint running anything hes worked with and prob never will... i dont like cry babies.. bottom line theres tons of peopl that run the gh strains.. they must not b that bad... and i will state again i have no bias.. i dont run ether of these companies gear.... just hate hearin ppl cryin.. oohhoo he took this he h%ckd that.. get over it bro... it aint ur battle to fight.. let them deal with it... nobody knows the true story but them two...keep doin what ur doin and imma keep pumpin out my monsters bro... ohho and please no more cryin.. soundin like a pack of mijas... south

Well we started trying to tell someone where the best ssh is, and here we ended up. Lol, k, I'll go cry to my real ssh, have fun with your knock off gear, wonder what a knock off Ferrari drives like, bet it handles the curves just as good too.

southstreets

southstreets

yo bro u dont read posts.. i dont run ether shit... damn mijas... i just got rid of some gh ssh five gs a p.. must have been pretty wack to fetch that type of money in cali.. lol... south

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thats good, i never said you ran ssh, i said have fun running your knock off gear, whatever it is, so how about you learn to read posts there professor. Anyway, I'm done with this, winta, your choice of course whose gear to grow.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
SS

as a matter of fact i aint running anything hes worked with and prob never will

i just got rid of some gh ssh five gs a p..

how bout this one all this runnin ya mouth and i found this post from you

setting the record straight shanti
dam i wish i woulda known all of this before i pickd up some of the ghs seeds... next time itll b mns though... thats some shady ass shit..

LMAO lame cat meow MIJA lol
walkin down front street wit ya boy arjan n rez

its people like you we dont need here ,comptuer gangsters tough guys who bring bad karma

L

luvinlife

That was hilarious.......bigherb nice sherlock holmesin......Everybody has a choice.... the intelligent and educated will stick to the facts and go with MNS SSH....Hey SS you really don't have a leg to stand on anymore.....considering you have been proven to be a REAL hypocrite with the "settin the record straight" post. You actually have things in common with Arjan alot of talkin, not much to back it, and switching your story a bunch....Im not one to normally get involved with trivial pissing matches but in the case of the spineless cheating arjan I'll make an exception.....Here's a way to find out for yourself southstreets......email both Arjan and Shanti and ask them...see which one actually gets back to you and you'll have your answer....In all fairness I got himalayan gold from greenhouse 5-6 years ago when I was still uneducated bout the seed business....It was good looking and good tasting but nothing CRAZY special....After getting crap church beans the next year I looked into Arjan and didnt take long to realize what a scandal this guy is and was. Later Once I bought shantis SSH (1 strain) and realized how special it was I now have MNS SSh, Nevilles haze, NL5/Skunk x Haze, Spice, Shit, and Medicine man.....Buying one strain led to buying 5 more(that should speak for itself)...Who would stand up to support somebody who treats people, the weed world, good friends, and business partners as dirt and dollarsigns the way arjan has? sorry southstreets rant over really its nothing personal bro you just struck a chord and I wanted to relay my experience

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I wrote what I thought was a really funny joke here, lol, but I figured I'd just leave it alone. I hope this thread helped you make some kind of a good decision winta my boy.

southstreets

southstreets

yo bro 2 ppl use this account to search threads, buy seeds ext.... that wasnt a post I wrote.... like i stated everyone does it.. there are no copyrights to bred strains so who gives a shit... bottom line i've smoked good shit from both breeders... and wouldn't buy anything from neither of them.. not what im lookin for strain wise... and wouldnt wanna get bashed if I did... im not in the game for workin with honest ppl or makin friends... and if thats what you expect them ur in the wrong line of work bro... if thats what ur standards r become a PRIEST... oohhoo they can't even b honest so i guess ur really fucked... what has shanti done for all the peopl that he's taken seeds from to breed his OWN gear???? NOTHING.... he dont cut any of those poor people any doe right???? so he's the same as anyone else... whatever way you wanna twist shit is on you...oohhoo and i'll def edit that post if i can so im not calld no names... cuz i really dont give a shit bout ether person or company... south :no

L

luvinlife

"two people use this acct" yeah thats a nice explaination after you were outted....LOL...well if you dont care about friends, honesty, or people then perhaps the forums that are full of PEOPLE: some good, some bad, some possibly new online friends just isnt the place for you? And actually NO shanti's nowhere near the same caliber as Arjan.....I told you that post was nothing personal....but you've made it clear that nothin matters to you....."you dont give a shit about people, breeders, strains, or opinions" then why are you online?

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I apologize for that little bit of bullshit all, but quite frankly, what can I say?

S

s4m

yo bro 2 ppl use this account to search threads, buy seeds ext.... that wasnt a post I wrote.... like i stated everyone does it.. there are no copyrights to bred strains so who gives a shit... bottom line i've smoked good shit from both breeders... and wouldn't buy anything from neither of them.. not what im lookin for strain wise... and wouldnt wanna get bashed if I did... im not in the game for workin with honest ppl or makin friends... and if thats what you expect them ur in the wrong line of work bro... if thats what ur standards r become a PRIEST... oohhoo they can't even b honest so i guess ur really fucked... what has shanti done for all the peopl that he's taken seeds from to breed his OWN gear???? NOTHING.... he dont cut any of those poor people any doe right???? so he's the same as anyone else... whatever way you wanna twist shit is on you...oohhoo and i'll def edit that post so im not calld no names... cuz i really dont give a shit bout ether person or company... south

growhermiseeds are not fit to wipe Shanti's BOOTS!

BOBBLEHeAD MAN AND FRANKY THE WATERBOY they are NOT breeders just theifs and are now poluting landraces by giveing natives fem seeds?. WTF!.

Shanti basically kickstarted the sceen in spain, and then they hacked every strain with "NO THANKS".

So its old news that everyone hacks his gear and only some give credit?.

He offers the best discounts to med patients that anyone gives! sometimes FREE!. And has made arrangements for the states to recieve the REAL MNS GENETICS for medi patients.

So before you start "think you need to research", he has done plenty for the community that you could ever do?.

But yet you claim he has done nothing for "where" he got the seeds how do you KNOW this tell?.

Because I have read how he got most of them!.

And yes to some of us he is a GOD!, the people he has helped also think so. A compassionate, intelligent, honest and very generious man with finance also time.

Dont slag off someone you obviously know nothing about!.

Your argument was nearly carrying some weight, untill you slagged him off?.

ORIGINAL SSH = MNS anything else is F2 at best!.

s4m

winta

winta

yea i know which way to go now BB! i didnt think it would get so heated in this thread though! lol

I wrote what I thought was a really funny joke here, lol, but I figured I'd just leave it alone. I hope this thread helped you make some kind of a good decision winta my boy.

M

Mr.Therapy Man

SS was probably 20 years old and we know hes full of shit!!!Shanti Rules!!!!

Top Bottom