WHO has the OFFICIAL GSC? IS IT YOU?

• Thread starter Gamrstwin36
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
cookies yields fine because of the zero larf factor... but I agree on the longer veg and lower density planting being major components of success.

View attachment 400831

...posted the pic before, but that room provided 1.4gpw on its final run. It was the forum cut, 12 plants total with 42 day veg in rockwool under t5's, light feeds of canna substra flores from clone to flush, a small bottle of liquid kool bloom dosed over the 2nd week bloom, sea green a few times a week, hibrix, OGBIOWAR root pack and great white bennies. The bennies were applied daily because the setup was dtw... ha....no brewing, just tossed em in after mixing nutes. The sheer volume of bennies I used made you a mint @Capulator ...lol...at least the cookies are making you rich somehow :)

I'm positive that if I vegged them under the scrog screen and topped a few more times I would have banged even more.

Hahaha that's awesome. What is the square footage of that canopy? What was your EC with the canna?

ftwendy

ftwendy

Ohhh man... ft2 is kinda tough b/c of the corrugated scrog thing I was doing. Over 100sf

and I use ppm, so no answer on ec. Canna substra flores @6ml/gal

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@ftwendy

EC and ppm are the same. Most likely you are using the 500 scale of ppm unless you have a 700 scale meter.

SO 500 ppm is 1.0 EC.
600 PPm is 1.2

just multiply by two and move the decimal over 3 spots to the left to convert.

EC is universal so I like to talk in terms of EC and not ppm when discussing feeds.

Venom818

Venom818

cookies yields fine because of the zero larf factor... but I agree on the longer veg and lower density planting being major components of success.

View attachment 400831

...posted the pic before, but that room provided 1.4gpw on its final run. It was the forum cut, 12 plants total with 42 day veg in rockwool under t5's, light feeds of canna substra flores from clone to flush, a small bottle of liquid kool bloom dosed over the 2nd week bloom, sea green a few times a week, hibrix, OGBIOWAR root pack and great white bennies. The bennies were applied daily because the setup was dtw... ha....no brewing, just tossed em in after mixing nutes. The sheer volume of bennies I used made you a mint @Capulator ...lol...at least the cookies are making you rich somehow :)

I'm positive that if I vegged them under the scrog screen and topped a few more times I would have banged even more.

looks dank ,but dam 42 day veg aint nobody got time for that lol

SpiderK

SpiderK

speaking of time .....

all the homies woried about that time, running og's / beds should be rocking mapito.

it makes coco look like your growing in cement / speed. it's made for flowering with no veg and because of the root oxygen , plants grow super fast in that medium & you only feed them once every couple days for 5 minutes or so ....

SpiderK

SpiderK

they use it in all the large grow houses in europe. bottom feed pushing out the dead air every feeding ...

Mapito

Venom818

Venom818

speaking of time .....

all the homies woried about that time, running og's / beds should be rocking mapito.

it makes coco look like your growing in cement / speed. it's made for flowering with no veg and because of the root oxygen , plants grow super fast in that medium & you only feed them once every couple days for 5 minutes or so ....

ill stick to coco,7 day veg is not to bad i can live with that.the only regret i have about the coco beds is that i didn't run them sooner lol .shout out to the homie big papa and eos for pushing me into the coco beds .

ftwendy

ftwendy

...that room provided 1.4gpw on its final run.

Holy shit... I just realized what I wrote there. It was wrong.

That run brought 1.4#/1000w... it was 8x 600w hps, and brought in just shy of 6.75 units... @ 1.4gpw that pull would have brought in 15 big ones.............. definitely not the case. All things considered, this is much less of an accomplishment... and I apologize for peacocking. My mistake!

...just when I thought I was rolling like a big dog... math comes along and bites me in the ass. ;)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Holy shit... I just realized what I wrote there. It was wrong.

That run brought 1.4#/1000w... it was 8x 600w hps, and brought in just shy of 6.75 units... @ 1.4gpw that pull would have brought in 15 big ones.............. definitely not the case. All things considered, this is much less of an accomplishment... and I apologize for peacocking. My mistake!

...just when I thought I was rolling like a big dog... math comes along and bites me in the ass. ;)

haha.. yeah man 1.4 GPW of cookies would be really epic. 1.4lbs.. still respectable.

true grit

true grit

ill stick to coco,7 day veg is not to bad i can live with that.the only regret i have about the coco beds is that i didn't run them sooner lol .shout out to the homie big papa and eos for pushing me into the coco beds .

Took ya long enough how long we been preaching those beds homie? ha. I still wish i woulda played a bit more organic in the coco beds before I switched to soil.

And think its moreso just how long it takes to get a decent number of dominant tops vegged. Top early and get some mini bushes in not too long.

Venom818

Venom818

Took ya long enough how long we been preaching those beds homie? ha. I still wish i woulda played a bit more organic in the coco beds before I switched to soil.

And think its moreso just how long it takes to get a decent number of dominant tops vegged. Top early and get some mini bushes in not too long.

lol yup I'm hard headed ,its still in testing phase but I'm liking what I'm seeing .

chuckchill

chuckchill

Yup. FINALLY I DO.+ S,1,SEEDS:-)
C.C
I know THESE days High Time's Magazine, Is all about profit and bullshittin, but this read was worthy on many levels. When the Fad of GSC started, as i ALWAYS do, i hit up my stingy bean hoarding childhood friend who's a commercial grower outta norcal.

He doesn't EVER share his genetics but will indeed share actual facts and knowledge without a issue. When i asked about this topic he asap went into a rant about nobody knows these dude's the cookie family pedigree and insider knowledge. He did say they hold sick shit far as genetics are concerned. Idk i dont believe much i read in mags, But for some odd reason. Between what my pal told and what ive read,i think these guy's are foreal. It just FEELS legit. So my question to you My Fellow Farmer's DO YOU HAVE THE LEGITIMATE COOKIES??

http://www.hightimes.com/read/inside-girl-scout-cookies

Tmb
Respect

Enjoy the Nba Playoffs and the Cups and 420 Event's!
Peace

colostoney

colostoney

I have been studyin this forum cut for almost a year
and she just simply hates me idk reminds me of the hot girlfriends I was always too ugly n poor for
I got a couple dozen cuts a different odds n ends so I know how
to grow Og or different finicky indica even slow feeding different growin sats
but this gsc forum cut hates me and Im not frustrated in it Im frustrated that
it spanked my skill level cuz some folks are pushin her fine
she hates me and I try so hard to do her well
I've grown a ton a plants and I can honest say I've only had a couple grow so slow for me
and I love her taste but I can hardly get any weight out her either

chuckchill

chuckchill

i hear a lot of people sayin shes a bitcjh like. worse than og even. idk.we,ll see. but?.
goodluk next time.
c.c
I have been studyin this forum cut for almost a year
and she just simply hates me idk reminds me of the hot girlfriends I was always too ugly n poor for
I got a couple dozen cuts a different odds n ends so I know how
to grow Og or different finicky indica even slow feeding different growin sats
but this gsc forum cut hates me and Im not frustrated in it Im frustrated that
it spanked my skill level cuz some folks are pushin her fine
she hates me and I try so hard to do her well
I've grown a ton a plants and I can honest say I've only had a couple grow so slow for me
and I love her taste but I can hardly get any weight out her either

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
What you will see in the near future is something they refer to as “Pollen Nation,” which will be a program to market the male pollen of the GSC. Rather than selling seeds, they want the Cookies to be a more intimate experience for growers

Hey @
Medusa they are stealing your idea!

There is room. Getting quite a stash of male pollen. Sure they will not market the way I will be. Ya had the cookie pop idea 6 yrs ago too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom