Who is the go to LED guy?

• Thread starter SkunkyDunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
My panels finally hit a UPS depot in Kwai Chung Hong Kong. 10 days after notified shipped.
Alot slower than my first order.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Do you still think these are good lights I'm in the market as well but I am on a budget at the moment

I love mine! I'm sure many others who own Kingbrite boards will vouch for them as well. I'm not sure what current costs are. I've heard that shipping costs have gone up but I haven't looked into it to see for sure.

jibs

jibs

I love mine! I'm sure many others who own Kingbrite boards will vouch for them as well. I'm not sure what current costs are. I've heard that shipping costs have gone up but I haven't looked into it to see for sure.
OK thank you I'm trying to stay at five or under

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

OK thank you I'm trying to stay at five or under
How much area are you trying to light?

I have 3 in a 5 x 5. I also have 3 in a 4 x 4. This is a lot of light and I dim it down especially in the smaller tent. When I bought mine, I think it was about $165 a board shipped, but I also got the 660nm + UV + IR

jibs

jibs

How much area are you trying to light?

I have 3 in a 5 x 5. I also have 3 in a 4 x 4. This is a lot of light and I dim it down especially in the smaller tent. When I bought mine, I think it was about $165 a board shipped, but I also got the 660nm + UV + IR
I have a 6 x 9 closed room also a couple tents 4x4 5x5

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I have a 6 x 9 closed room also a couple tents 4x4 5x5

You might struggle to outfit a 6 x 9 for $500. You would have no trouble outfitting either the 4 x 4 or the 5 x 5 for $500 but you might not quite do both the 5 x 5 and the 4 x 4 for that cost.

You really need to hear from someone who's recently purchased one of these boards to find out what shipping costs are right now. @SkunkyDunk can you help him out please? He's got some Kingbrite questions.

jibs

jibs

You might struggle to outfit a 6 x 9 for $500. You would have no trouble outfitting either the 4 x 4 or the 5 x 5 for $500 but you might not quite do both the 5 x 5 and the 4 x 4 for that cost.

You really need to hear from someone who's recently purchased one of these boards to find out what shipping costs are right now. @SkunkyDunk can you help him out please? He's got some Kingbrite questions.
Thank you I appreciate you I have a kind LED 750 right now with to CMH on both sides of it in the 6 x 9

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Thank you I appreciate you I have a kind LED 750 right now with to CMH on both sides of it in the 6 x 9
Say there, my panels landed in Anchorage this mornig. Supposed to be delivered to me tommorrow.
I bought a pair of V3 288 boards with UV,IR and dimmer for 121.00 each plus 35.00 ship. So 312.00 shipped.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

The only way that I could think of to light a 6x9 room for $500 would be to look into the builds like @Mr.jiujitsu with (iirc) the qb150's.

Extrapolating from my 6x5 room, the ideal lighting for a 6x9 foot room would be 4 320w boards from Kingbrite, which at the moment would run around $850-950 with shipping.

I may or may not have one on the way.

jibs

jibs

The only way that I could think of to light a 6x9 room for $500 would be to look into the builds like @Mr.jiujitsu with (iirc) the qb150's.

Extrapolating from my 6x5 room, the ideal lighting for a 6x9 foot room would be 4 320w boards from Kingbrite, which at the moment would run around $850-950 with shipping.

Honestly I'll be happy if I can light half of it or even a little more Plan to keep the kind 750 I have in there with them I don't think I've heard of Mr. jujitsu I will check it out though for sure thank you
California light works are good, black dog is very good, depends on how much cash your willing to blow, but at very least get a cob light ( chip on board) not Chinese bluple.
[/Nice yeah I really want to look at the California light works for sure I wasn't sure if the Cree were better if I'm saying that right

Indiva710

Indiva710

I have x4 hlg 320w for my 8x4...I also have 4 brand new ones that I'm selling they are the hlg 324qb boards equal mix 2700 and 3000k with the nichia 757 series ..If your interested I live in co if your local

jibs

jibs

I have x4 hlg 320w for my 8x4...I also have 4 brand new ones that I'm selling they are the hlg 324qb boards equal mix 2700 and 3000k with the nichia 757 series ..If your interested I live in co if your local
I am in Colorado and am interested are you on ig

jibs

jibs

I am near Littleton Colorado Do you have any pictures of them

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
When my order says “shipment on hold” does that mean it hit customs? Says Monday still. Stoked to throw it in right before I flip.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

When my order says “shipment on hold” does that mean it hit customs? Says Monday still. Stoked to throw it in right before I flip.
Go directly to the shipper's website and run the tracking there. At least with DHL, I was able to see what each step was. Both my orders cleared customs pretty fast.

Top Bottom