Who is the go to LED guy?

• Thread starter SkunkyDunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I also used text messaging. I received an alert for every movement my packages made. I thought they did a great job getting me my orders but that was before the economy was shut down.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Mine made to Louisville KY. Last night then late to Tulsa.
Looks like they may be delayed untill Monday now. They will still need to go to Stillwater before dispatched to me.
Sad, only an hour away.
Oh well, my tent isnt here yet either so no loss. I do already have beans popped 4 days old though.

RickkiTX

RickkiTX

I have been using HID lighting since to 80's. In my 4 x 7 canopy i use 2400 watts on a mover now.
Been eyeing some LED panels at my local grow store, $1600.00 a panel!
I realize these are tailored towards industrial grows but if I'm going to switch I'm not going to start with the budget stuff, well, because it's never worth it.
I would like to build a system that is compatible to these high end panels, is it possible?
So,, who is the guy here? Where are the threads for DIY legit LED systems?
Thanks in advance.
Try Fluence bio

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Just got a update from UPS, on the truck for delivery!

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

If what the CCP does is Communism, I'm the best grower on these forums. 😄

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Are they the same as the us bought
Kingbrite is a factory distributor (but I don't know if Kingbrite supplies HLG.) Kingbrite boards are unbranded but with an order of 100 or more, they will put your brand name on the light. HLG does business with one of these type of suppliers to have their lights built to their specs. As long as there's no mis-advertising going on, the top bin LM301 diode used for the HLG would also be the same top bin LM301 diode in the Kingbrite boards. They both use Meanwell drivers. They are the same board in more ways than they are different. One company is in the USA. The other is in China. People on this board who have bought Kingbrite Quantum boards have been very happy with them ... and have purchased more since they made their first. I've purchased from them 3 times now.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Kingbrite is a factory distributor (but I don't know if Kingbrite supplies HLG.) Kingbrite boards are unbranded but with an order of 100 or more, they will put your brand name on the light. HLG does business with one of these type of suppliers to have their lights built to their specs. As long as there's no mis-advertising going on, the top bin LM301 diode used for the HLG would also be the same top bin LM301 diode in the Kingbrite boards. They both use Meanwell drivers. They are the same board in more ways than they are different. One company is in the USA. The other is in China. People on this board who have bought Kingbrite Quantum boards have been very happy with them ... and have purchased more since they made their first. I've purchased from them 3 times now.

I know you say im playing devils advicate but their is evidence online of kingbrite and meiju using lower bin and unmatched diodes that cause premature failure when pushed.

I dont want to link other forum threads here but many builders and customers contribute to threads with knowledge and evidence.

jibs

jibs

Hell yeah man sounds goodI've been racking my brain for days trying to figure this LED thing out

Tomkins2010

Tomkins2010

The idea is finding a good deal and not finding out they want 300 to ship it too ya. I understand the whole China to the US but it's hardly a deal sometimes.

Top Bottom