Who is the go to LED guy?

• Thread starter SkunkyDunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Yeah my delivery was fast too!
Congrats and I'll be watching.

I keep getting slowed down on getting things wrapped up. I'm on the road again next week for work. My lights are set. I have to finish the plumbing on my ebb and flow buckets, and then install the whole house water filter system....

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Retirement has been good to me.
Lots of time,,
Sometimes.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I'll let you know when its a done deal LOL

I'm going to ask her for my Kick Back LOL

They been here a few times I have got smiles from her....

I would not have bought these lights if I had not found out about them in thcfarmer's forum. So yes, a number of us have purchased from her so hopefully you get a discount or a freebie thrown in on your next order.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I would not have bought these lights if I had not found out about them in thcfarmer's forum. So yes, a number of us have purchased from her so hopefully you get a discount or a freebie thrown in on your next order.
if they throw in the wago's I'm asking for I'll be happy ... I have a little list and just asked her to figure it out and let me know.....

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

if they throw in the wgo's I'm asking for I'll be happy ... I have a little list and just asked her to frigue it out and let me know.....

I have a ready supply of wago nuts ... 2 hole all the way up to 8 hole. Ordered a bunch of them from China a few years back.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I'm thinking hard about it.....

I was looking at 660nm driverless cobs and decided to see how mixing the quantum boards with the cob light I built. My wife doesn't mind me spending on my hobby, but she prefers to see me use what I purchase. I still have about 20 50w driverless full spectrum cobs unused. lol

But yes, I know what you mean about "thinking hard."

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
So the panel's I bought are 3000k, have the switched red, IR and UV?
With them switched off it works for finishing veg correct?
That's how I'm understanding it.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I was looking at 660nm driverless cobs and decided to see how mixing the quantum boards with the cob light I built. My wife doesn't mind me spending on my hobby, but she prefers to see me use what I purchase. I still have about 20 50w driverless full spectrum cobs unused. lol

But yes, I know what you mean about "thinking hard."
Ya i'm trying to work the ok I'll use those cobs outside for Lights around the place and so Now I need to replace them 1 time I have 10........

if she can just get it in the box with no added shipp🤩🧐ing I think I have To

Top Bottom