"Who let the Dogs out"...Aliendog F3!!!

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shamrock

Thanks for the killer genes twist. i have 3 badass males and 2 very different looking fems. Im going to dust my white s1's with one of the males. Do you think it is ok to breed with the s1's?

I am far from a breeder. Not trying to sell these, I just want to make my own cross and share with close friends.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the killer genes twist. i have 3 badass males and 2 very different looking fems. Im going to dust my white s1's with one of the males. Do you think it is ok to breed with the s1's?

I am far from a breeder. Not trying to sell these, I just want to make my own cross and share with close friends.

yeah i dont see you have any trouble working with the S1's ograskal does his thing correct. rushoe has grow out some white aliendog crosses and said they had amazing plants in them. so i think you will be in for a treat. good luck and love to see the grow on them. some of the alien dom males stay shorter with tight internode spacing. the females like this make long spear shape colas that are pretty dense.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
so the alien phenos are the short squat ones Kid ???

from what i am seeing from pictures people are sending me as well as whats going on at a buddies. they will stay shorter and have tight inter node spacing. i think the chem has added to the aliens branching, but they don't reach up as much like the chem would with out training. were as the chem u just top it and every branch races for the sky. a buddy has a short 50/50 pheno smells like cherry/diesel he just chopped on sat. had pretty big colas and was denser then chem.i dotn think the cherry smell will carry over into the cure, but it will be cool if it does. it spit a few nanners but they never opened. every pheno so far looks to be done 9 weeks or sooner. By short i mean it was about the same height when put into flower but it didnt stretch much its about 8-10 inches shorter then the other one.

Aligee

Aligee

so im down to 2 males & 3 females & 2 unknowns these males are short and sqaut
im thinking there alien phenos 2 female are identicle to the short squat males and the other female is possibly a D pheno its taller the unknowns are in between possibly 50/50 so 7 aliendog f3s i started with 20 !!! stress could have played a part in what seemed to be auto flower trait on the males that werein full bloom dropping major pollen under 24/0 lighting the plants are in 2 gal. bags and when i checked root mass they were obviously rootbound which is known to trigger autoflower in certain genetics from my understanding also along with less frequent waterings aloud these plants to show there undesired traits which to me is a great way of weeding out the unwanted phenos im happy so far with the outcome cant wait to see them making beans i just need to take cuts and repot then into bloom they go !!!

Illmind

Illmind

if u breeding with s1s please let it be known. that could cause issues later on

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
so im down to 2 males & 3 females & 2 unknowns these males are short and sqaut
im thinking there alien phenos 2 female are identicle to the short squat males and the other female is possibly a D pheno its taller the unknowns are in between possibly 50/50 so 7 aliendog f3s i started with 20 !!! stress could have played a part in what seemed to be auto flower trait on the males that werein full bloom dropping major pollen under 24/0 lighting the plants are in 2 gal. bags and when i checked root mass they were obviously rootbound which is known to trigger autoflower in certain genetics from my understanding also along with less frequent waterings aloud these plants to show there undesired traits which to me is a great way of weeding out the unwanted phenos im happy so far with the outcome cant wait to see them making beans i just need to take cuts and repot then into bloom they go !!!

awseome cant wait to see what you get. anything that shows undesired traits i get rid of. this way the plants i do keep if they turn out to be great they are all around great not just in smoke but in structure as well as how they can handle stress.

Aligee

Aligee

if u breeding with s1s please let it be known. that could cause issues later on
its known that im using wifi #1 bro in Angels kush and kushplant ALL my shit is and will be tested so no need to ask me to let it be known in my forums homie when its well known what parents i have used so far nothing but transparicy coming from this camp ive come way to far up to this point to play games bro!!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey bro! How long do u usually wait to to flip after u transplant them? I got some plants I just repotted and they need to go into flower ASAP. Im gonna top them 2day also. Any info would help out, bro!

Aligee

Aligee

awseome cant wait to see what you get. anything that shows undesired traits i get rid of. this way the plants i do keep if they turn out to be great they are all around great not just in smoke but in structure as well as how they can handle stress.
i agree 100% with you anything undesired is tossed no need to spread weak genes theres already enough of that floating around these days stress them now and avoid BS later im thinking of popping them chems you shot me soon !!!

Illmind

Illmind

was tellin shamrock. i already know u keepin it 100% with lineage. hope others do the same tho. end of the day do wat u wanna was a suggestion really

Aligee

Aligee

was tellin shamrock. i already know u keepin it 100% with lineage. hope others do the same tho. end of the day do wat u wanna was a suggestion really

you might be only saying something but i took that as if you were implying something but whatevers speak your mind and ill speak the truth !!!AliGee!!!

Aligee

Aligee

Hey bro! How long do u usually wait to to flip after u transplant them? I got some plants I just repotted and they need to go into flower ASAP. Im gonna top them 2day also. Any info would help out, bro!
i have no set times to flip 30 days veg is plenty for some strains unlike gdp that ive been vegging for two months and there barely 3-4 feet now but its fire and well worth the veg time it takes to get massive branching it usually takes a run or two to get it down !!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i have no set times to flip 30 days veg is plenty for some strains unlike gdp that ive been vegging for two months and there barely 3-4 feet now but its fire and well worth the veg time it takes to get massive branching it usually takes a run or two to get it down !!!

yeah i think i got that same cut of gdp. once she gets going though she seems to grow faster. i got some about to flip. they were vegged for almost 2 months. orginaly was gonna put 10 a light but then they got to big so im down to 7 or 8. shes got a massive rootball completly filled up a 5 gallon pot. i went from baby bloomers to 2 gals then 3's all coco and now 5g of promix. they are gonna be beasts, drying out 5 gals every 2 days already

Aligee

Aligee

yeah i think i got that same cut of gdp. once she gets going though she seems to grow faster. i got some about to flip. they were vegged for almost 2 months. orginaly was gonna put 10 a light but then they got to big so im down to 7 or 8. shes got a massive rootball completly filled up a 5 gallon pot. i went from baby bloomers to 2 gals then 3's all coco and now 5g of promix. they are gonna be beasts, drying out 5 gals every 2 days already
sounds real similar to the cut i have they all have many many tops too many to count i like the way she responds to topping forms a full round bush structure most i have are in 3 gallons of coco and they seem happy these plants were kinda neglected till i put my touch on them lol now there nice and lush i gotta take lots of clones for next run then probably another 3-4 weeks till i flip them !!!:sun

GDP is killer.. The cut Aligee gots is fuckin bomb
We have similar taste so far Goo!!!i think this cut is some top shelf meds for sure!!!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats the good word on these Ali?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I think he's got 4 girls & there growing mega short & branchy & super slow..

Latest posts

Top Bottom