"Who let the Dogs out"...Aliendog F3!!!

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin sick bro,that tell tale alien dog leaf pattern and krinkle u know!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good up in here aligee. got down to 9 hope you get 5 females and 4 males that way if you have to cull 1 or 2 of each you still got a few to work with.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good brudah! What sort of pheno variation are you seeing so far? Kid was saying that the Alien pheno will have a thinner middle section of the leaf compared to the Chemdog D which will have a fatter middle section of the leaf? I think im seeing both for sure in those pix. Probably have to get them a lil bigger to really see variation. Ill put some pix up of my nine AD's on my thread so we can determine what we have. Two pairs of eyes is always better than one right?

Aligee

Aligee

Heres 9 males showing under 24/0 lighting schedule theres 15 total that i have from 20 beans the other 6 are not showing sex yet no females as of yet !!!

da156974.jpg

2017497d.jpg

a7dc5627.jpg

5f7a67d4.jpg

mutant like with two heads untopped...VVV
e12bb478.jpg

5087e62e.jpg

8ffa6dea.jpg

91bdffe3.jpg

107d9407.jpg

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
at least you will definitely get that male you were looking for ...lol. they seem to be pretty uniform? are they drying out or seem to be staying wet? i think as soon as them roots take hold of them bags them things will blow up and grow quite fast. i look forward to seeing more updates and got my fingers crossed you get a good amount of females from whats left.

Aligee

Aligee

Exactly at least i got some males to choose from some are way mature already i know males drop pollen quick and the others are no way near ready to accept it might have to collect some if that happens either way ill use the females to make f4s and will be crossing this to my wifi#1 cut and a few others im more interested in the
AlienTech phenos as ive never grown Chemdog D the sample i had would not root cant keep no such genetics in my stable lol !!! What leaf structure would you say leans towards AT ??? i wonder if theres pics here somewhere of Obs alientech male im gonna do a search and see ...

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I think youre looking for the leaves with a thinner middle section from what i remember Kid saying? The Chemdog D has a fatter middle leaf section obviously. Luckily i have a Chemdog D cut so i can compare. That and def try to find an ether pheno. The ether will show itself in veg. Ill be doing the same thing pretty quick so we'll have to compare notes.

Also, my AT phenos seem to have that signature leaf edge curl that ive seen in other alien crosses.

Aligee

Aligee

Good info Canna !!! Post some pics here bro so we can compare thanks AliGee!!!

Aligee

Aligee

Heres the other phenos unsexed !!!

84b17345.jpg

2ec95985.jpg

3f4119b3.jpg

ead1dde6.jpg

i think i mixed some of these pix up ...oops!!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
All my alien crosses show sex super fast atleast the males do I ahve a studly alien super skunk that is smaller than your but already has frosty purple balls on it I wonder if this is common for alien gear ?? I'm gonna use my alien skunk male and hit him to my white skunks and see what happens can't wait to see what bad ass femles you find hommie I know their gonna be sick!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
this one seems to be Chemdog D dom or atleast in the 50/50 direction but more on the Chemdog D side for sure.

Chem d dom
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U got lots of nice males 2 choose from.. Great work

T

TheIronLung317

That's crazy for them to be sexed while being so small. Iall my seedling are huge now and I have yet to see male flowers. Can't all be female?

Aligee

Aligee

All my alien crosses show sex super fast atleast the males do I ahve a studly alien super skunk that is smaller than your but already has frosty purple balls on it I wonder if this is common for alien gear ?? Cool bet that alienSS is a great stud to work with I'm gonna use my alien skunk male and hit him to my white skunks and see what happens can't wait to see what bad ass femles you find hommie I know their gonna be sick!! I bet those two crossed together will be some crazy dank i got two whiteSS going !!! Yeah im hoping to for at least one female at this rate lol !!!
:)

Aligee

Aligee

So i got one showing pistols so f4s are still gonna go as planned i think theres 4 still not showing hoping for more girls fingers crossed !!!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking nice brudah! Get those F4's made and youll be set for life on the aliens!!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
anymore females pop up yet?

Aligee

Aligee

anymore females pop up yet?

9 males , 2 females , 4 not showing sex yet i think they might be
girls we'll see these are on 24/0
veg still some sacks have already busted crazy !!! vertical lamp style !!! i topped them to get them to branch out more...more seeds the merrier !!! gonna hit these to wifi1 and stardawg cut & GDP !!! im thinking a few more weeks hopefully then flip !!!
:movie

Top Bottom