Who likes racing

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I never rode a bike don't know how I don't care to learn myself I just don't trust people out there these days
That's why I went track/race only. But then my throttle hand would get me in trouble so I called it quits after a near miss at a wall at about 130mph. I didn't take into account the colder track temps vs Mt hot tire temps from my warmers.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Just found this thread, trying to get a jdm swap for my legacy to rallycross with. 02-07 sti front clip or engine and tranny with ecu and uncut harness

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Actually i have an outback roller i could use too but i dont wanna fuck with it unless i can get a clip with the wrx control arms, suspension and brakes.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Been a Mechanic for 30 years...

Sweet, used to turn a wrench, then went back to being a chef, then auto detailer for a high end exotic dealership (RR, spyker, lambo, bentley, Maserati, bugatti, ferrari, Porsche). Then auto body for one of the big 3 auto conpanies. Monster notably a certain yellow car on a certain bad ass movie that you used to ppl at with their toys as a kid, and all the other XX vehicles in those 3 or 4 movies.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Stupid auto correct crap.

Certain yellow car you used to play with as a kid. Good guys and bad vehicles. Can't really go into too much detail....confidentially agreement. We had guys sniffing a certain seat a certain Hattie graced her ass on numerous occasions. Who is no longer in the film's any longer. Lol

Canappa

Canappa

Just found this thread, trying to get a jdm swap for my legacy to rallycross with. 02-07 sti front clip or engine and tranny with ecu and uncut harness

Good luck on that find, I do have a friend that is all into sti cars I will ask him the next time I see him...

Canappa

Canappa

Sweet, used to turn a wrench, then went back to being a chef, then auto detailer for a high end exotic dealership (RR, spyker, lambo, bentley, Maserati, bugatti, ferrari, Porsche). Then auto body for one of the big 3 auto conpanies. Monster notably a certain yellow car on a certain bad ass movie that you used to ppl at with their toys as a kid, and all the other XX vehicles in those 3 or 4 movies.

Damm thats cool as hell bro, living the dreams of most people...Boys and their toys!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Nah, it's over rated. Getting to work on Lamborghini, bugatti (1.3 million $$ car) then getting back into my 5000.00 truck everyday. Lol at least my old 17k race bike would stomp on nearly every production car made, minus a few elite super cars that are out there.

Top Bottom