• Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Bracket
Bracket

Rather than welding broken part I ordered the whole bracket.
The town welder should have no problem removing old bracket and welding on new one right?
I need to remove disc so he can get to bracket, hex nuts, will it come off without removing wheel hub? I maybe able to also move it out of the way so he can get to rear end housing, remove and weld. Any suggestions? Seems a good welder could do this no problem, must be exact Iam sure.....

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

I dont watch nascar but i do love racing . Joe Granatelli used to litterally change my diapers. I got a 8 mil. movie he made of me in 61 . The box says Paxton corp . .. lol.

Canappa

Canappa

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I used to race sport bikes
2007 Suzuki gsxr 600 fully built ($17,000.00 race bike)
2001 Suzuki gsxr 600
2004 Honda cbr 1000rr

little you tube vid playing around at a track day at grattan raceway in belding mi
I have a few more vids at youtube. search DemonRR1

2012 09 30 13 02 41 97
2012 09 30 13 03 04 14
2007 gsxr fully built race bike
ohlins 25ml front carts, elka triple rear shock, slipper, bodywork painted by myself (murder black), bazzaz fuel tuner + tuning module, quick shifter, ohlins steering damper, vortex rearsets, moto case covers, 1/4 turn quick throttle tube, screen, Michelin power race Va and VB tires (550.00 a set), and the list goes on and on and on and on.

I had another very close call on the track which is why I gave it up. I almost went into a guard rail at T1 (T1 counter clockwise is a very dangerous corner with NO run off, only into the guard rail). I came about 2' from it at about 130mph when my rear tire was sliding due to the cold ambient and track temps, and my throttle hand was getting twitchy to go faster. lol

wadded up 2001 gsxr600 race bike. highside at T8 at grattan. I don't remember a thing and was knocked out upon impact. the only thing left salvageable on that bike was the motor/trans, everything else was totaled.

Last edited:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Your Kidding !
Irwindale
so did you ever attend the end of season Street stock Challenge open to 100 of the fastest Street stocks in Washington Oregon cali and Montana all met at the end of the year at Irwindale .
That was something

Canappa

Canappa

No thats My 66 Catalina 8 lug
here is my 69
View attachment 488829

You are killing me bro, ever since I lost my GTO , I have not had the money to buy another another old skool Pontiac. I will soon I love the Poncho Power. here was my gto I still have the complete 1968 400cid GTO motor with 62 heads and trans less than 1000 miles since the rebuild in the garage.

These are the pics before and after the Fire! I spent 10 years building this car is was my pride a joy. Never found out who did it to this day...

35107 410254541126 490250 n
34543 410254701126 1585735 n

blazer

blazer

You are killing me bro, ever since I lost my GTO , I have not had the money to buy another another old skool Pontiac. I will soon I love the Poncho Power. here was my gto I still have the complete 1968 400cid GTO motor with 62 heads and trans less than 1000 miles since the rebuild in the garage.

These are the pics before and after the Fire! I spent 10 years building this car is was my pride a joy. Never found out who did it to this day...

View attachment 488884 View attachment 488885
Damn bro that sux what a beautiful ride hopefully you can do another, karma is a motherfucker they'll get there's!!!
Love them oldies we need an oldies/classic/hot rod thread up in this biatch!

straincreation

straincreation

Your Kidding !

so did you ever attend the end of season Street stock Challenge open to 100 of the fastest Street stocks in Washington Oregon cali and Montana all met at the end of the year at Irwindale .
That was something
No bro missed out on thT one couldnt get the weekend off of work. I was there for the 10 years and still sideways season closer. It was pretty sick haf dudes with parachutes fly in. Some fireworks and of course drifting smoke filled the stadium. Awwww the smell of octane and burnt rubber in the morning.
Happy farmin;)

I prefer sideways than in a straight line anyway so its all good.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

View attachment 488884 View attachment 488885

My 68 Bug got burned down by my next door neighbor.
He worked graveyard and I had a stinger exhaust. Basically a straight pipe. Loud as Fuck.
I worked at 6am. He would bitch and moan about how loud it is when I start it.
Never really cared until I seen him running back to his yard while my Bug just went into flames.
Cops wouldn't do shit about it.
So I took the law into my own hands. People's court advised not to. But Fuck this I said.
He HAD a really really nice lawn until that day my Bug burned down.
Still not sure how someone spelled FUCK YOU with weed killer in his front lawn. And doused all his other plants and bushes.

J

jeff1962

I live about 20 minutes from bristol raceway and all the drivers are practicing today...good news those 200 dollar tickets were 25 bucks yesterday..they are calling for a wash out so tickets will get even cheaper

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Can't watch due to a few c.motorcycle crashes myself. One major highs idea racing on the track, glad I have no memory of it. My bike and body sure remembered it tho.

Latest posts

Top Bottom