Who likes racing

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dawn Patrol

Dawn Patrol

Love almost all of it (NASCAR excluded). I go karting every chance I get, love going as fast as my boat will go and now my cousin is trying to talk me into some vintage drag bike racing. DW will straight kick my old ass if she finds out though....

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
I love everything racing- except nascar. Pikes peak used to be my favorite US event- I haven't been since they started this paving project- no idea how much is complete. I used to compete in t.s.d. rallys back east but haven't found a club to get with out here. It was a shitty old volvo that I used back East- fun. Watkins Glen, Limerock, road Atlanta- all very fun events.

B

boo

I pulled these outta a camaro earlier in the week...the guy was determined to make 'em fit...

Drifting13

Drifting13

Boo that won't hurt the exhaust flow much, will it?;)
Some backyard butchers are just better off paying a wrench to do he work. Is this from the same restoration with all the painted over dirt?

sixstring

sixstring

Cool shit @boo I have a good friend that's into rebuilding classic cars n trucks.patient men you are :) i love getting baked and watching him work on stuff, think I slow him down with all the dumb questions.
love watching f1 and nastycar, i play the shit out of gt5 and now 6 on the play station :)

Canappa

Canappa

I'm not the biggest John Force racing fan but I'm a huge fan of night qualifying. It does not get much better.

John Force hes fast the whole family is fast,too many wins IMO, I am a fan of Cruz Pentegron myself and but my all time favorite racers has to Warren Johnson,

Top Bottom