Who on the Farm Signed up for Obama Care?

• Thread starter SoCal 420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
My kid got a silver plan 500 deductible .. Mota carrier... 59.00 a month I signed him up and a dental for $16.00 a month.. hes 23 ...u can't beat that guys if your young... 3 dr's a yr no charge.. blah blah blah.. dental pays all fillings and x rays and exams .... and cleaning... one emergency visit 1000's possible... and choose your own Dr. .... now how long this will last not sure ..but it's my piece of mind he's covered. was paying 120.00 a month before ..2500 deductible ..33.00 for dental and didn't pay for any of that... plus he has prescription in the medical plan. DO NOT SAY U SMOKE .. they can't ck save u lots of money.!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
My kid got a silver plan 500 deductible .. Mota carrier... 59.00 a month I signed him up and a dental for $16.00 a month.. hes 23 ...u can't beat that guys if your young... 3 dr's a yr no charge.. blah blah blah.. dental pays all fillings and x rays and exams .... and cleaning... one emergency visit 1000's possible... and choose your own Dr. .... now how long this will last not sure ..but it's my piece of mind he's covered. was paying 120.00 a month before ..2500 deductible ..33.00 for dental and didn't pay for any of that... plus he has prescription in the medical plan. DO NOT SAY U SMOKE .. they can't ck save u lots of money.!
so when you come down with cancer or other illness.... coverage denied...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
so when you come down with cancer or other illness.... coverage denied...
No they can't exclude ... believe me I know ins ...have had cancer 3 times ... plus have a client running one of the cover Oregon offices ...we had a lot of problems but he handled it ... go into a cali office or ins office they can sign u up and help u decide on a plan...they will tell u how much the goverment is gonna kick in... depends on age... 62 policy 1500 deductable 198.00 gov kicks in 240...... know someone who just got that... can't cancel if diagnosis with cancer or heart.. etc. No lifetime stop loss either.. depends on what u make is what u qualify for ...

Phoenix

Phoenix

I think it's great that some people benefit from the law as it is now but the whole foundation of Obama Care is / was... For the Greater Good. 4 or even 5 million signed up falls far short of those that were / are currently canceled, let alone all the more to be canceled once the postponement shell game ends... People have No Idea where or if their current employer coverage will stand let alone what funky change-up Obama might throw out next... :hungover:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Oh believe me i wasn't for it ..whats happening is exactly what fiquired would happen ... are young people suppose to pay for everyone else... my son would not buy on his own so i am making sure of it... But if u don't own a house the hospitals will right it off ..and of course the people who pay taxes will take the burden... whats NEW... I would think alot of employers will pay the fine and not cover employees.. and ins companies have renewed policies before first of yr .. so price stayed same for 2014.. BUT next yr LOOKOUT...someone has to pay for it...

Phoenix

Phoenix

Very honest and unbiased comment^^^^ ;) People should have the opportunity to decide for their selves what is best for their circumstance and if they don't like the results... Bail out without being subjected to penalties is all I am sayin' here... We no longer have the option to "Really" choose for our selves as things stand... and I think as more people realize just what is really going on here without all the delays and smoke screens, Shit Will Hit the Fan

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Very honest and unbiased comment^^^^ ;) People should have the opportunity to decide for their selves what is best for their circumstance and if they don't like the results... Bail out without being subjected to penalties is all I am sayin' here... We no longer have the option to "Really" choose for our selves as things stand... and I think as more people realize just what is really going on here without all the delays and smoke screens, Shit Will Hit the Fan

Yes a penalty for is unreasonable.. and unconstitutional... I wish ever one had health care... Europe gas pays for there healthcare ... its high but thats how they finance it... Hungry used to have car ins in there gas prices the more u drive the more u pay... seems fare ..of course big biz wouldn't let that happen in U.S.... my five cents ( with inflation it's 5 instead of 2 cents )

Phoenix

Phoenix

Yes a penalty for is unreasonable.. and unconstitutional... I wish ever one had health care... Europe gas pays for there healthcare ... its high but thats how they finance it... Hungry used to have car ins in there gas prices the more u drive the more u pay... seems fare ..of course big biz wouldn't let that happen in U.S.... my five cents ( with inflation it's 5 instead of 2 cents )

The irony of it all is the government already collects enough tax $$$$ that is wasted yearly to pay the insurance policy of ALL the Obama Care enrollies to date @ the average cost of 1K per family per year... 5 billion dollars total cost.

The federal government could enroll and pay for 6X the number of people that are currently enrolled for A total of 30 million families fully funded in Obama Care just by eliminating government waste with A low ball estimate @ 30 Billion Dollars annually :eek:

Remember that other famous campaign promise by Obama to go through the federal budget line by line and eliminate government waste? If he actually did it we wouldn't even need Obama Care :woot: He didn't even produce A federal budget for the first 4 years of his presidency???

Yearly waste is documented @ A very conservative estimate of 30 billion dollars for 2013 by Senator Tom Coburn published annually... I'm sure it's A lot more from the research I've seen, more like 200 Billion dollars... Buh Buh Buh Billion folks :wacky:

Read it and weep - > - > - >

The Truth Shall Set You Free (if you are educated enough to know what it is and ambitious enough to do something about it) o_O

Last edited:
sixstring

sixstring

The irony of it all is the government already collects enough tax $$$$ that is wasted yearly to pay the insurance policy of ALL the Obama Care enrollies to date @ the average cost of 1K per family per year... 5 billion dollars total cost.

The federal government could enroll and pay for 6X the number of people that are currently enrolled for A total of 30 million families fully funded in Obama Care just by eliminating government waste with A low ball estimate @ 30 Billion Dollars annually :eek:

Remember that other famous campaign promise by Obama to go through the federal budget line by line and eliminate government waste? If he actually did it we wouldn't even need Obama Care :woot: He didn't even produce A federal budget for the first 4 years of his presidency???

Yearly waste is documented @ A very conservative estimate of 30 billion dollars for 2013 by Senator Tom Coburn published annually... I'm sure it's A lot more from the research I've seen, more like 200 Billion dollars... Buh Buh Buh Billion folks :wacky:

Read it and weep - > - > - >

The Truth Shall Set You Free (if you are educated enough to know what it is and ambitious enough to do something about it) o_O

the point you make about gov waste and how we could fund this ins project makes me sick sometimes,why do we keep allowing these morons to run our gov and waste our tax dollars ? I started reading the link you posted and then i got super angry when i came across this part of it,this fort hood shooter needs to be put down like a rabbid dog would be,ill do the injections please :mad:

this is total bullshit and needs to be fixed (from that link) real soldiers dont show up to work and kill thier own platoon
  • Fort Hood Shooter Continued to Collect Government Paycheck (Army) ($52,952 in 2013)
While the families of the survivors and victims were fighting to receive military benefits, the Fort Hood shooter Major Nadal Hasan was cashing his paycheck. Since the shooting, Hasan has received over $278,000 in military benefits because the Military Code of Justice doesn’t allow a soldier to be suspended until they are found guilty.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Because tooooooo many people are uninformed and just check a box D or R and don't think!!!!! The more u educate yourself the more pissed u will become...!!! it's disgusting and the dumb shits keep winning...because there the uninformed...

sixstring

sixstring

Problem is dem AND republic are both crooked brain washed lieing politicians. We really need a reset in our gov.total house cleaning and start over with honest people, smaller salary, people with budget experience like accountants.and people with management experience like football coachs or army generals who truly love their country and want to make real changes to put us back on track.we have enough money to feed our homeless and insure our sick get medical care if we just stopped wasting money on foolish shit like solar power companies and trying to fix other countries problems half way around the world.

I would vote for rand paul in a hearthbeat but what good would it really do? If he got elected president he will still be surrounded by assholes and dipshits lol.our current system is unfixable and it bothers me because I have grandchildren.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Problem is dem AND republic are both crooked brain washed lieing politicians. We really need a reset in our gov.total house cleaning and start over with honest people, smaller salary, people with budget experience like accountants.and people with management experience like football coachs or army generals who truly love their country and want to make real changes to put us back on track.we have enough money to feed our homeless and insure our sick get medical care if we just stopped wasting money on foolish shit like solar power companies and trying to fix other countries problems half way around the world.

I would vote for rand paul in a hearthbeat but what good would it really do? If he got elected president he will still be surrounded by assholes and dipshits lol.our current system is unfixable and it bothers me because I have grandchildren.
Well said ...now were in trouble for derailing the whole topic here...

Cort

Cort

Quote of the day is taken from a story about the deadline being extended yet again.

When challenged on the latest delay in the rollout, Reid responded that it was necessary because “people are not educated about how to use the Internet.”

We broke the interwebs :eek:

Phoenix

Phoenix

Harry "Pencil Dick" Reed is an angry, bitter little yes man that runs the Senate strictly on party line with his nose so far up Obama's Ass it's sickening. He is responsible for the deadlock in congress because nothing makes it of his desk and the Republicans catch the heat because people actually believe they are passing no bills or laws... It's such An Ass Rape of the American people.

Phoenix

Phoenix

Because tooooooo many people are uninformed and just check a box D or R and don't think!!!!! The more u educate yourself the more pissed u will become...!!! it's disgusting and the dumb shits keep winning...because there the uninformed...

Hit the nail on the head... You can't just check the box and come back next election and repeat, you have to educate yourself on the issues @ hand and watch "your" employee that you voted for and hold them accountable... They're sent to do A job "You" are the manager of that individual... Stop blaming the Government system of things when you keep returning the same "Dick" to the Senate or House that's not getting Shit done!

Git r done

Any penis costume photo u31

Tired of Getting Screwed? Vote for "Me"... I'm behind "You" ;);) and you can "Trust Me"

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
blah blah blah sounds like fox news in here! Republican hate babble! Think I'll go listen to Rush Limpjaw and slit my wrist! :wtf:

Phoenix

Phoenix

:woot: Yep, Rush @ Fox blow... Even though they are the Highest rated of all other news agencies combined for years running... If nothing else tells you where public sentiment lies (voters) or they would watch and listen to something else Right? Facts are Facts. Get your mental masturbation from CNN sounds like A winner, they need help desperately as A lap dog network they have like 3 viewers, seriously though, on the edge of bankruptcy

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
More govt cheese please! Did I mention how much I like cheese?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Im pretty sure the Majority of Americans Re Elected him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom