Who on the Farm Signed up for Obama Care?

• Thread starter SoCal 420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Federal Marijuana Laws

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

fish, dude, i think it's a $90 fine, tops.....

if the shoe was on the other foot, i'd be screaming for a single payer system. i really don't believe rich folks should have better health coverage than poor folks. all this medical costs explosion happened after they started advertising drugs, that was one of the biggest mistakes we ever made.

the money we give to the poor is peanuts compared to the money we give the 1% and corporations... peanuts.. if people wanna be bums, they gonna be bums, and ya, it does rub me wrong when people play the system... rich and poor...

i've have never taken a gov't handout and i don't feel like this is one...

gonna postpone my surgery on my rotator cuff, never been under the knife and having serious second thoughts about being laid up for months. it's alot to go through to be able to throw a ball and hit the driver...o_O
Mo,I want to apologize for using your situation as an example,I should not have done that,no excuses,so theres that first and foremost my friend.
The fine STARTS at 95.00 a person but we have figured the average to be much higher(400+),beleive me i just sat through boring hours listening to state attorneys TRY to explain the new rules,this is a must because of the type of business my wife is in and i help her out during the busy time of year which requires me to have a pretty bizzare skillset and many certifications.I wish i didnt know any of it because it pisses me off so badly,its basically unsustainable and they damn well know it too.
Healthcare is one of the biggest problems in this country but we have to work to find a system that actually works and is sustainable,obamacare is NOT.The dems are simply trying to buy votes from the uniformed,watch for this with MJ coming up to.If you really dig or are shown the facts no one could support this kind of bullshit but they dangle it in front of us like a carrot in front of a horse and the majority will go after the carrot,meanwhile they are raping us,stealing our money and taking away our rights faster than ever but were still chasing that carrot.They are ALL crooked no matter what they tell us,they are for themselves only.This senator was busted yesterday in cali,he was one of the most prominent voices in cali against firearms,helped to pass all kinds of anti gun legislation and it turns out the dude is an international firearms dealer with ties to muslim terrorist groups!these are some two faced muthas let me tell you and money knows no political party lines.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...career-20140327,0,4920941.story#axzz2xBqAq1Js

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
blah blah blah sounds like fox news in here! Republican hate babble! Think I'll go listen to Rush Limpjaw and slit my wrist! :wtf:
Now be nice Bud ... were talking the majority of what? plus I no longer listen to any news station because of the B.S. on all... one side against the other side ... Stupidity..! thats why were where we are......! everyone thinks there right ..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Mo,I want to apologize for using your situation as an example,I should not have done that,no excuses,so theres that first and foremost my friend.
The fine STARTS at 95.00 a person but we have figured the average to be much higher(400+),beleive me i just sat through boring hours listening to state attorneys TRY to explain the new rules,this is a must because of the type of business my wife is in and i help her out during the busy time of year which requires me to have a pretty bizzare skillset and many certifications.I wish i didnt know any of it because it pisses me off so badly,its basically unsustainable and they damn well know it too.
Healthcare is one of the biggest problems in this country but we have to work to find a system that actually works and is sustainable,obamacare is NOT.The dems are simply trying to buy votes from the uniformed,watch for this with MJ coming up to.If you really dig or are shown the facts no one could support this kind of bullshit but they dangle it in front of us like a carrot in front of a horse and the majority will go after the carrot,meanwhile they are raping us,stealing our money and taking away our rights faster than ever but were still chasing that carrot.They are ALL crooked no matter what they tell us,they are for themselves only.This senator was busted yesterday in cali,he was one of the most prominent voices in cali against firearms,helped to pass all kinds of anti gun legislation and it turns out the dude is an international firearms dealer with ties to muslim terrorist groups!these are some two faced muthas let me tell you and money knows no political party lines.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...career-20140327,0,4920941.story#axzz2xBqAq1Js
It just get's more depressing everyday this shit....who pays... are children will never own a home ..a 401 K ..possible no S.S. ...whats it take now 3 young adults to pay for one retired person now.... There goes the American DREAM. whole lot more then MJ legalization ... greedy hands will spend look at Washington ,,,perfect example. U as a farmer are gonna get screwed if legal... course I can see it now ( Marlboro man ..on his horse smoking a doobie) wait his saddle is made of hemp... LOL so are his wranglers...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't let it get you down.
It's only castle's burning.
Find someone's who's turning.
And you will come around.....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
This was classic.. Even Gw was cracking up. did a good job ducking as well...
Did they give the guy his shoes back ? or confiscate for further evaluation? 1 billion spent on seeing if shoes have possible terriorist ties ...brought to u by the U. S legal system and ALL B.S. channels

Last edited:
Phoenix

Phoenix

Now be nice Bud ... were talking the majority of what? plus I no longer listen to any news station because of the B.S. on all... one side against the other side ... Stupidity..! thats why were where we are......! everyone thinks there right ..

Ignorance is Bliss... If I voted for Obama with the approval rating he has and his own party turning against him to save their own Asses in the Senate (AKA Obama Care) and the total foreign policy embarrassment he is I would flat out deny it... :facepalm:

Phoenix

Phoenix

It just get's more depressing everyday this shit....who pays... are children will never own a home ..a 401 K ..possible no S.S. ...whats it take now 3 young adults to pay for one retired person now.... There goes the American DREAM. whole lot more then MJ legalization ... greedy hands will spend look at Washington ,,,perfect example. U as a farmer are gonna get screwed if legal... course I can see it now ( Marlboro man ..on his horse smoking a doobie) wait his saddle is made of hemp... LOL so are his wranglers...

People are to stupid to see beyond the horizon... You want it (Legal) you got it... But were going to need some federal regulation here... Can't just have you all growing and selling like little 60's free flower children without no Federal Control :eek:

Were going to step in and tell you what you can buy, how much of it, and if it's good enough for you (just like Obama Care) and if you provide for dispensaries you will be required to file for A permit (yearly $$$$) from the E.P.A. and regular inspections of the F.D.A. to make certain no harmful substances are being used on A product being sold to the retail public ... Otherwise All medical marijuana will be provided by Federally Licensed Grow Ops. (big $$$$ for license / 1%'ers) Get the picture yet? Careful what you wish for from your friendly Federal Government that cares oh so much about you and your Health Care :woot:

They don't give A Flying Fuck about your health (House & Senate exempt from your Obama Care???) they want the Federal Tax money that is now being spent On It :wideyed:

Last edited:
Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Not me sounded like a hassle!

Plus I'm not very trusting of doctors. There like mechanics. You take your car in to get it fixed, a week later something else is wrong.

I mean you ever noticed that all the people that go to the doctor? Always have like a fuking million things wrong with them? Just saying!

Phoenix

Phoenix

Plus I'm not very trusting of doctors. There like mechanics. You take your car in to get it fixed, a week later something else is wrong.

I mean you ever noticed that all the people that go to the doctor? Always have like a fuking million things wrong with them? Just saying!

It's business for profit, repeat customer = more $$$$

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
It's business for profit, repeat customer = more $$$$

Lmfao that's exactly how I feel about it.

Plus the drugs they give people. Everything just couses more problims. Like wtf!

Shit dude I started looseing my hair, I thought I'll check out rogaine or propetia. Rogain makes you grow hair in weird spots, and might give you a heart attack. Propetia you may grow tities and go limp dick. Plus a little kidney failure.

Fuck dude I just bought a electric razor instead. It's alott safer! Lol

Phoenix

Phoenix

Lmfao that's exactly how I feel about it.

Plus the drugs they give people. Everything just couses more problims. Like wtf!

Shit dude I started looseing my hair, I thought I'll check out rogaine or propetia. Rogain makes you grow hair in weird spots, and might give you a heart attack. Propetia you may grow tities and go limp dick. Plus a little kidney failure.

Fuck dude I just bought a electric razor instead. It's alott safer! Lol

If the hair is growing on your palms, urban legends say it may not be the Rogain :woot:... ;)

Last edited:
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter

Im being very nice. This whole thread was created to bash Obama plain and simple. I didnt vote for him but I respect the position and the job he's doing or not doing depends on which side you ask. Its a fucked up system and he's playing the game and for the most part winning! Oh but im brain washed and hypnotized lmfao whatever. Sounds like the Affordable Care Act is working so far. You said it yourself. Think I might sign up to real soon. Oh no now Im a fucking sheep! Taking govt handouts! What's wrong with me taking something BACK since I pay taxes too? Suckle on the Liberal TiTs of America! Viva la Titty Milk!!! How much money does the gov waste? Gimmie my fucking cheese!!! Buahahaahaa

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter

Thats why they call it practicing medicine...:wacky:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Im being very nice. This whole thread was created to bash Obama plain and simple. I didnt vote for him but I respect the position and the job he's doing or not doing depends on which side you ask. Its a fucked up system and he's playing the game and for the most part winning! Oh but im brain washed and hypnotized lmfao whatever. Sounds like the Affordable Care Act is working so far. You said it yourself. Think I might sign up to real soon. Oh no now Im a fucking sheep! Taking govt handouts! What's wrong with me taking something BACK since I pay taxes too? Suckle on the Liberal TiTs of America! Viva la Titty Milk!!! How much money does the gov waste? Gimmie my fucking cheese!!! Buahahaahaa
Thats how I fiquired it ...my son should benefit from this ...everyone deserves healthcare.

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...you have the right to have what you can afford to pay for, nothing more. ...life is a phucking jungle and it's not the government's job to take care of you, that is SUPPOSED to be YOUR job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom