Who on the Farm Signed up for Obama Care?

• Thread starter SoCal 420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
thump easy

thump easy

I am pretty pist they still rading mmj clinics I got raided Lolz but I don't support anything dude it's all a lie to me actions speak louder than words in my book.. N I don't believe it till I see it or experience it.. That's just me..

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

The game is already being played Canappa... The rich can afford to pay their way out and have laws and Tax Rates on their side. The Middle is being forced to support those that can't afford the cost of living their selves (No shame in working hard but having the "American Dream" just out of reach) The middle will soon be the "New" poor and the poor will in tern be below poverty level... This scenario has accelerated over the past 5 yrs. @ an exponential rate... Congrats on cutting your own path instead of settling on what Obama will give you... The car, bike, boat game has served me well too but damn if I don't catch A lot of Shit here for self educating in that what supports me... :meh:

Last edited:
SoCal 420

SoCal 420

So, now that those that choose to do so have signed up for Obama Care so your covered by Jan. 1 (or not because your results may vary) Anybody take A close look at your special insurance policy that is tailored to you and the difference between the Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum plan??? If not and your just going by "What you Heard" Let me clue you in on A little known secret...

The answer is... NOTHING... Nothing but the deductible depending on how much you pay $$$$ for your special OK, Good , Better, Best... Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum policy. So don't feel bad if you had to settle for Bronze, you'll just Pay More than Everybody Else for Your Deductible, all your Services & Types of Coverage is the same :confused: That is how Unique you ALL are and how your special Health Care Needs and Coverage are being met by Obama & Co. Health Care... And why Artificially Inflated (Cost) polices with coverages that people don't need are being sold to All People to cover the cost of those unable to pay... Thank Obama you have Free Health Care... and don't have to pay for anything and your policy is Suited to Your Specific Needs... (How Much $$$$ your willing to Pay)

Isn't that Exactly what determined the type & level of Insurance Coverage in the first place??? But now you don't get to "Decide" the Type and Level of your coverage but pay More $$$$... Brilliant ;)

Adding Government Bureaucracy to Health Care... Who the Hell came up with that brilliant idea... :wideyed:

Last edited:
SoCal 420

SoCal 420

How is it that no one is smart enough to consider the fact that A 25 year old pregnant Female as opposed to A 52 year old male with cancer or A heart problem have completely different needs @ different points in their lives and their is No Possible Way that their "Type" of health care is static as they age along with the types or costs of coverages one may need @ different points in their lives... Imagine the Costs that could be saved if you controlled the coverage that you need and therefor control the price / need of coverages... As opposed to an Over Priced "One Size Fits All" that doesn't fit ones specific needs @ different points in one's life...

Hmmmm, come to think of it, That sounds like what you used to be able to decide when you had A CHOICE!

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Yeah but we had to pass it to see what was in it bwahahahahahahaha what a crock of shit.they even went as far as to write a section into the law the funds the bailout if needed . We've been duped.

Absolutely Correct ^^^^ So is Barack Obama Clueless or Lieing?... Which ever it is, take your pick, it's still incompetence. Watch the whole thing or not, It all relates...

Basically it's Barack Obama blaming Wall Street / Bankers as he "Forces JP Morgan to absorb Bear Sterns during "The Government Bail Out" and then Fines them (JP Morgan) for things Bear Stearns had done before the takeover—specifically, peddling low-quality, high-risk mortgage-backed securities.

The truth is here -> -> -> -> http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhen...ng-down-prudential-the-new-tyrannical-normal/

Barack Obama and Eric Holder are Chicago Gangsta Style "Scam Artists" and people are "Clueless" to what they were protesting Wall Street about... Next "Obama Care" and it's Enormous Cost and Tax Penalties will be "The Insurers Fault"... and Obama will be Mincing his own words again when "Promising" "There will be No More Tax Payer Funded Bailouts, PERIOD" @ 4:10 in the following video...

Think the Media doesn't know about this promise? I found it on "Media" and trust me, they know...

My question is... "Who is protecting us from Barack Obama?"

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

The most "Obvious" thing that "Everybody" fails to realize in this Obama Care thing is that if it "Fails" over the next 3 years, Tax payers will fund it 100% (Insurance Co. Bail Out) The very Insurers that they are complaining about... If it "Succeeds" Obama himself (It is called Obama Care for A reason) will put more $$$$ into the pockets of Insurers than "Any Time in History" as they (Insurers) "Keep" 100% of the profit...

In simple terms that anybody can understand... If Obama Care Fails, People pick up the tab, If Obama Care Succeeds... Insurers (That People Hate) reap the rewards... $$$$ Who is Bullet Prof "No Way to Loose" Zero Risk, Big Business Now??? I think "YOU" know the answer...

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Sandra Fluke (Cheap Hooker) and her Phoney "War on Women" got her Free $9 per month birth control...

Sandra Fluck

Can I Getta' Little Health Care?... (Affordable?)

Accepted Movie Ask Me About My Weiner GIF

from the movie... "Accepted"

Last edited:
SoCal 420

SoCal 420

To Clarify the above for our Female members that may take offense...
Sandra Fluke is obviously B grade material when it comes to weapons in the women's arsenal in regards to "The War" that they already won...

Need Proof?

Obama and Joe Biden went up the "Hill" (Sandra was already there)
Each with $4 bucks & 2 quarters... Sandra Fluke came down with $9... ;)
(Anybody know Andrew Dice Clay?)

Why did she take their money SoCal?... To show the world what A B grade weapon with no political experience can do, That's Why :wideyed:

Women always win... The sooner Men realize it, the easier there lives are ;)

Last edited:
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I don't qualify for obamacare, but I just enrolled in health insurance. Despite what all the talking heads told me, I was able to get better coverage, keep all the same doctors, and maintain several existing treatments. Best part is my premiums didn't go up!

outwest

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Qualified for Medicaid. Low income farmer, and I am a very old old man. Just got my card and am looking at plans. do not go to doctors, no meds, healthy. good in case of accident on farm or in a grinding head on collision at 100 plus miles an hour in hot rod am fully covered......
So looks like I will drive it like I stole it... Not...... love the ride too much to destroy me or it........ if ya know what I mean...

sixstring

sixstring

im still waiting to here how good the service is for people who signed up for this and had to actually use it,anybody?

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Bottom line for me is I don't give A Flyin' Fuck what Barack Obama or any of his Scepter (that's what John Boehner said he calls "It") Kissing cronies say about Obama Care because it has already been Proven "A Fact" that the dude is A Flat Out Liar... When the amount of people that "Sign Up" is Greater than the number of "People Canceled" (simple math) Obama can start Tooting His Own Horn...

Last edited:
SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Then again, the most "Important" thing in the "Pro Obama" News Cycle currently is "Surprise"... (look over Here :watching:) Chris Christie "Allegedly" closing two lanes of A bridge... :woot:

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Warning: Ignore claims that 3.9 million people signed up for Medicaid because of Obamacare
  • The claim that 3.9 million signed up for Medicaid because of Obamacare is bunk!
    • By Glenn Kessler
    • Issues
    • 15 hours ago
    pinocchio_3_small.jpg
Link to Fact Checker Here -> -> -> ->

Last edited:
Tnelz

Tnelz

I just Gotta Know... So lets Look @ the "Results" of Our Fellow Farmers :) and See for our Selves how this is Playing Out without Political Spin. Be Truthful, your "Word" Is Worth more than what Politicians Promise these Days... I am not looking for "Opinions of Obama Care" Lets Here about Your Results / Experience "With" Obama Care ;)

1. Were you able to Keep your Existing Plan?
2. Were you able to Keep your Existing Dr.?
3. Did you Save $$$$ compared to your Existing Plan?
4. Was it as Easy as Amazon to Sign Up?
5. Are you Happy with sharing "All your Financial Information" On-Line?
So I didn't sign up but it has affected me in the following ways. I was able to keep my Dr. My plan monthly cost rose 35 bucks. Not so bad but what is bad us my prescription cost. Used to have a max copay of 30 bucks it is now 75 bucks. Nobody said anything so I had no idea. Needless to say I didn't get my monthly script on time because I didn't pu enough aside. Sux man!

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

So I didn't sign up but it has affected me in the following ways. I was able to keep my Dr. My plan monthly cost rose 35 bucks. Not so bad but what is bad us my prescription cost. Used to have a max copay of 30 bucks it is now 75 bucks. Nobody said anything so I had no idea. Needless to say I didn't get my monthly script on time because I didn't pu enough aside. Sux man!

Sorry to hear that... But I am not surprised. Thanks for taking us back to the beginning of the post and what it Is "All About" With 3yrs. to prepare and A Massive Advertising Campaign $$$$$$... to Sell "IT" (didn't have to advertise to sell Facebook, Apple, Microsoft did ya? People know A "Good Thing" when they See IT ;)) ... Do you think Obama Care has lived up to the promise of being "The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread" and easy to use like KAYAK or Amazon?

You would think the number of satisfied customers would be "Overwhelming" and reflected here by all the "Positive" Obama Care Publicity / Media Hype / Holly Wood Celebrity Endorsement... and @ the very least, the Enrollment #'s would far outweigh the Cancellations Right? I guess the "Measure of Success" is different in ObamaLand...
:confused:

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Surprise... ;)

Is Affordable Care Act really affordable for all?

The promise of the Affordable Care Act is right there in its title: Affordable.Yet, anti-poverty agencies across the country fear that even with the federal financial assistance available under the law, health insurance will remain unaffordable for significant numbers of low-income Americans.

"For those with very low wages trying to raise kids, after paying for housing, electricity, food, transportation, and child care, asking people to pay another $50 or $100 a month, that's just out of reach," said Sireesha Manne, a staff attorney at the New Mexico Center on Law and Poverty.

Link Here -> -> -> -> http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/01/14/stateline-obama-health-care/4471957/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom