As Designed Who runs this place, Moderators or Logic?

• Thread starter Burning Bush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning Bush

Burning Bush

Why do we not have a leader,who posts on as many subjects possible,who talks to his community,who finds new stuff to talk about.Why are the mods running things,where is Logic?
This forum is like a runnaway train,bound for .......???

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
I like the idea of a community contributing to topics that are discussed as apposed to a dicktator controling all topics or main poitns of interest.
Logic does a great job picking mods that contribute/moniter.

confu.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thing is, I don't think it's all that unique to have a site admin who isn't able to do what you're asking. Is this the only area of improvement you're looking for, or is there something else/more you're after?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Most importantly this is a community, and beyond some pretty basic moderation (by a small group of volunteers), there is simply no need for a leader or central figure. Knowledge is shared and vetted by the community, quite naturally.

outwest

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Thats got to be the dumbest post ive seen this year. Foreal.:asshat: And not even a month here yet. You want orders? Set down Shut up and Open your mind to this wealth of knowledge and expertise. You keep that shit up and your not gonna last long.:banhappy:

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Man if logic spent more time chatting and less time making great genetics become available, than i would be a richer man! & im still shopping for beans.. keep going back to the alien addiction, contemplation....
Dumb post, im more interested in the farmerZ word anyways. Logic just put time in making this site look better, just like OG. And the new phone version is killer. Find another forum if u cant appreciate this one... And im a newer guy! To the farm that is....

Burning Bush

Burning Bush

Love it...
Can ya say,that the responses show a trend...
Everyone loves it,like it is...
See how bad publicity,works.
Love to get a reaction...I must be really dumb...
...Even new farmers jumping on me...
I am just a natural busy body...gotta know who's watchin',and what their doing...
...don't have any one watchin' my back,running my business for me,u know,work from 6 till midnight 24/7 to hold together what I got...
I'm allowed to ask anything I want...dumb or not...
Say "cheese"...

squiggly

squiggly

Love it...
Can ya say,that the responses show a trend...
Everyone loves it,like it is...
See how bad publicity,works.
Love to get a reaction...I must be really dumb...
...Even new farmers jumping on me...
I am just a natural busy body...gotta know who's watchin',and what their doing...
...don't have any one watchin' my back,running my business for me,u know,work from 6 till midnight 24/7 to hold together what I got...
I'm allowed to ask anything I want...dumb or not...
Say "cheese"...

Don't feel attacked. It was a perfectly legitimate question--it just doesn't fit in with the concept of "community" which has been established here at the farm.

Anyone attacking you for what you said is just reacting harshly to someone who intended no harm.

It might be because of the way your post is titled, it seems a bit sarcastic:

Who runs this place anyway? These guys or the guy who runs it?

You already know the answer to that question is logic and that's probably why some people jumped on you.

It's gonna happen sometimes. We live, we learn, we move on.

Amber

Amber

Man if logic spent more time chatting and less time making great genetics become available, than i would be a richer man! & im still shopping for beans.. keep going back to the alien addiction, contemplation....
Dumb post, im more interested in the farmerZ word anyways. Logic just put time in making this site look better, just like OG. And the new phone version is killer. Find another forum if u cant appreciate this one... And im a newer guy! To the farm that is....
Yeah I'm loving the new Mobil look. Thank you Logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom