As Designed Who runs this place, Moderators or Logic?

• Thread starter Burning Bush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning Bush

Burning Bush

It's a wonder they let my post ride...after all,TK runs this place...he answers all Logic's queso's.
Atleast TK brought some sought of honest answer.
Because,honest,is what this site aint.
Love all the abuse and drama though.
...mod of the dumb...the almighty Oz.
It's OK,the best grass grows,where shit lays.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Don't forget Lions, Scarecrows, Munchkins, Tinmen, and little girls with ruby slippers...I'm an equal opprutunity wizard

Its all good, if you don't like this brand of Vodka, there are alot of other sites out there that might be more of what your lookin for..trying to think about a honest site, with a single clear leader that directs the content, and no drama..Hmmmmm let me think...man good luck with that one

T

TECK

Whoever closed the thread, did a good job. We don't like to close threads because it locks the freedom of speaking open your thoughts... but in this case the thread is simply full of disrespect towards others.
Sorry Burning Bush... but this is not the way to talk to people. Imagine someone insulting you or being harsh to you in public, you would not like it. We created this site to be a friendly place for everyone, not a bickering ring full of insults. Thank you for being nice to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom