As Designed Who runs this place, Moderators or Logic?

• Thread starter Burning Bush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning Bush

Burning Bush

I'm so dumb I don't know what that is^^^.
I just wanted to see where the forum mods or owner wants the forum to be headed.
It seems that your all very happy...thats good enough for me.
The news from Logic that TopDawg seeds has a new drop...thats great news...keep it up Logic.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If your looking for someone to give your ordered and direction. I can always use followers!!
Oh forget that! I've got chores, need someone with a good strong back.
Love it...
Can ya say,that the responses show a trend...
Everyone loves it,like it is...
See how bad publicity,works.
Love to get a reaction...I must be really dumb...
...Even new farmers jumping on me...
I am just a natural busy body...gotta know who's watchin',and what their doing...
...don't have any one watchin' my back,running my business for me,u know,work from 6 till midnight 24/7 to hold together what I got...
I'm allowed to ask anything I want...dumb or not...
Say "cheese"...
But you never answered my legitimate questions. A site with a somewhat absent site admin is not unusual. What's the problem that you're seeing with this? What are you looking for that you're not seeing or finding?

You do realize that many site admins often lurk or post as other users, right? I'm not saying that's necessarily what logic does or is doing, but it's certainly a possibility.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
This is an open forum, guided by its members, pretty much like every other one out there.....we still have the same mission statement and direction as we always have...to provide the most complete, diverse, and friendly online community for educational information on cannabis, cannabis culture, and cannabis cultivation. We try and gear the content for novices and pros alike....which can be a chore

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I think of it like a restaurant. You've got the owner, who may or may not be working in the kitchen. Let's say this owner isn't a chef and he's not working in the kitchen, he works front of house. So, he's there when things are busy to greet customers, but also has his hands full doing his cost reports, filing taxes, paying vendors, etc. So, he has a host/hostess or three, and a wait staff, bussers, and a staff of chefs--sous chefs, sauce chefs, prep cooks, line cooks, etc.

Everyone plays their role in 'running' the place and keeping it 'running' smoothly because it's something one person cannot do alone.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
^^^ I won't claim master anything, though I am pretty darn knowledgeable in fish/reefkeeping. But that's not what this place is for.

I think I do add a feminine touch, without adding too much pink to the room.

squiggly

squiggly

^^^ I won't claim master anything, though I am pretty darn knowledgeable in fish/reefkeeping. But that's not what this place is for.

I think I do add a feminine touch, without adding too much pink to the room.

Lol I wouldn't even claim "master" of chemistry.

You definitely bring a mom vibe to the farm Sea.

If I claimed master of anything it'd be violin for sure. My growing is mediocre at best--but that's why I'm here afterall, eh?

T

TECK

Why do we not have a leader,who posts on as many subjects possible,who talks to his community,who finds new stuff to talk about.Why are the mods running things,where is Logic?
This forum is like a runnaway train,bound for .......???
I never heard of a single person running an entire site, is impossible.
Imagine the President of United States to deliver the mail he wrote to his employees. :)

Burning Bush

Burning Bush

Maybe one leader,we know,is better than 50,we don't know.
I really couldn't give three tugs,but,an introduction system would be nice...like what Motarebel done,the other day,by introducing new crew...we ALL have to do it when we log in,so how come "mods" are just chosen by one person,and not all?
Seems like a pure dictatorship,by 50 dictators!!!
Typical hypocritical politricks is all I can see;not one clear answer to my question,and not one answer from Logic!
...yo,ya hidden back there Log...what from?
the owner is responsible for all services provided,and should answer all questions,about services provided...this is called good service.
Only Sqiggs answered properly...and look what happened to him...
pure politricks and smoke screens.

Burning Bush

Burning Bush

Texas Kid,try a real job...ya gotta be kidding that "workin" here is a real chore...
LMFAO!!!
Bet ya got a real work out,sitting on ya arse at the computer,Mang!
get real...you the one with slabs o hash and red wine in the crystal...hu
From Wizard of Oz.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
What are you talkin bout bro?? I AM the great and powerful OZ...lol..you have no idea of who I am, what i do, or what I have done in the past....I am a captain of industry maing...better redneckinize

Just tells me you have no idea what work is and have probably not scaled up outside your closet or basement if growin is what you do for a livin....holler when you get about 20 to 40k burnin and tell me about the work your not doin..

Being a mod is not at all the workin Im talkin about, which I didn't even say anything about workin anyways...what I did say it is a choir to tailor the content for pros and novices alike...hangin here is a breeze compared what I do for work this is just another labor of love.

Oh yea, and I have had slabs and slabs o hash and some super wine from time to time

Enjoy
IMG 0611

IMG 0613
IMG 0614
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

burning bush...I didn't come here looking for a leader...and I'm appreciative of the mods, the work they put in, and the commitment/trust it takes to even be considered a mod. And you don't just get to "become a mod" or be "voted as a mod" - moderators all need to be on the same level, that's why sometimes it doesn't work out for them and new ones need to be chosen. I know it don't sound like much but modding a public forum (especially a large one like this) can actually be a a real bitch, and I praise y'all folks who are running this site.

Bet ya got a real work out,sitting on ya arse at the computer,Mang!

all these people fucking work dude, would you rather have some lazy slob who sits in front of a computer all day stalking his own website? Is that what you would want out of your "leader"? grow up man, the responsibility is shared between mods that have the "dictators" trust because these people have real lives earning real experience, and contribute it to the forums to educate others.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is the list....I thought it was out there somewhere, so now ya know..I think there are few more that show up as mods but aren't actually mod'n the site

Capulator
caregiverken
MakinGoo
outwest
Papa
paulycali
RIVAL79
RobotChicken
Seamaiden
Skunkmasterflex
Texas Kid
theherbalizor