who uses aptus????

• Thread starter Dr Melrose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr Melrose

Dr Melrose

1 month left on the whole h&g line up. 2 months withe aptus boosters. Strains, headband,trinity kush,green crack,g13xcinderella99, and my favorite, sour diesel x arcata trainwreck. Ill try to keep u posted,send me a friend inv or something.

drknockbootz

drknockbootz

Ive used it for one cycle so far and Im using this cycle as well. I had one of my best runs ever using it. I use it once a week. Quality was great the nugs were rock hard. My first run with these strains and they looked dialed in on the first run. 4 different varieties and fed the same and they loved it. Also I used veg plus bloom for my base.

green punk

green punk

@toquer

Psyched to see a true side by side with this stuff. thanks for sharing

Dr Melrose

Dr Melrose

Ive used it for one cycle so far and Im using this cycle as well. I had one of my best runs ever using it. I use it once a week. Quality was great the nugs were rock hard. My first
run with these strains and they looked dialed in on the first run. 4 different varieties and fed the same and they loved it. Also I used veg plus bloom for my base.
l

Dr Melrose

Dr Melrose

once a week feed and water or just feed. then water 1 or 2 times?

Dr Melrose

Dr Melrose

Ive used it for one cycle so far and Im using this cycle as well. I had one of my best runs ever using it. I use it once a week. Quality was great the nugs were rock hard. My first run with these strains and they looked dialed in on the first run. 4 different varieties and fed the same and they loved it. Also I used veg plus bloom for my base.
any pics?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Just switched over to the aptus line myself. It wasn't a cheap line to pick up compared to my organic mix and match stuff I was using before. Iv been watering with aptus only one time a week and the other days the soil dries out I use just base nutes. I'm using botanicare tea base as my base. It's cheap and doesn't have a ton of BS in it. I also water AACT yeas once a week as well. So far in almost in week two of bloom and my shit is explosive.

Double up on the facilitator the first 2 weeks of bloom. Also use a slightly lower dose of your base nutes on the days aptus is used. Start low and play with the numbers on your base. Also when it comes time to use your P boost use regular water without chlorine. Don't use RO water...i guess the P boost drops your PH like crazy. Those are just some helpful tips I was given by an aptus user. Hope that helps a bit.

btw....aptus is expensive but from what iv used so far it seems it will last a while. You use minimal ml per gallon. I'd suggest going on there site and using there feed calculator. It will even tell you how much of the base nutes to use when you select the company you are using. Pretty cool

drknockbootz

drknockbootz

once a week feed and water or just feed. then water 1 or 2 times?

My base in my main rez, plants get watered everyday with base. And then I use a seperate smaller rez to feed the aptus w/base once a week. Also use og bio and sea green. I agree with @Skunkmasterflex double up on the fascilitor dose in stretch. It def isnt cheap and it isnt mandatory to grow great weed, but I feel it pushes the plant to its max potential.

Dr Melrose

Dr Melrose

how are u guys not getting problems from watering everyday? Sometimes i dont need to water for like 4-5 days.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
how are u guys not getting problems from watering everyday? Sometimes i dont need to water for like 4-5 days.
I woukd assume more watering is required depending on pot size, the mass of your roots, RH and amount of lighting and fan. Many factors come into play. Just need to learn your room and what works for you. With the aptus line when it comes to feeding I don't think you need to do it more then once a week. The rest of the week simple base nutes are plenty. If you get tips start to burn then lower your base nutes and go from there. Your first few runs check your ppm frequently till you are comfortable and get it down to a science. Each strain feeds different to get full potential but many feed similar where you can get a solid run and pair 4 strains that feed similar in the same room but still achieve solid results. The only way to perfectly dial a strain is to run just one under each light. Otherwise they all drink and feed slightly or very different and it just makes life to hard.

Dr Melrose

Dr Melrose

pro mix isnt coco, right? i guess guys in soil dont water every day. i should be good huh?

drknockbootz

drknockbootz

well im in coco beds so thats why i do everyday. If its promix yeah its probably not necessary to water everyday.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

pro mix isnt coco, right? i guess guys in soil dont water every day. i should be good huh?
Correct pro mix is not coco it's a peat base soil less mix...
I'm using soil this run & my plants r in 3 gal smart pots & I water every 3 days but In full bloom usually every other day but some of my bigger plants will need 2 b watered everyday in the hot summer. .

Dr Melrose

Dr Melrose

ive figured im going to water with base nutes every time, and aptus once a week. Im not going to add more than what their chart says. Ill still take any info someone is willing to offer up.

Top Bottom