who uses aptus????

• Thread starter Dr Melrose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drknockbootz

drknockbootz

I personally wouldnt use drip clean but if youve had problems in the past with salt buildup detrimental to your grow then maybe you should use it.
H&g is synthetic and I would just use their base and then the aptus line

slumdog80

slumdog80

It would be fine to use Drip Clean for your irrigation but, if you are using ecozen it won't be as necessary.

Dr Melrose

Dr Melrose

Since you guys are here, whats a good way to water with irrigation? I want to scrog, but i still hand water so i need to move plants to get in the back of the room.

Herbofwar

Herbofwar

I run aptus started with coco in 7 gallon pots under a diet I think it's spelled lukkis diet which is aptus line and gh base fert,I'm about to finish flowerin in 2 weeks and looks pretty good,but now I heard the heavy 16 with tea and aptus s final phases,feel like its sumpn new every time,I can deaf say tho goin to the aptus seminar at my local mom an pop spot they showed a few things for a foliage feed of a plant that was yellowing and literally 1 day later it looked like someone sprayed it green again with paint. So I can def say aptus is worth the money...

d3cryption

d3cryption

I run aptus started with coco in 7 gallon pots under a diet I think it's spelled lukkis diet which is aptus line and gh base fert,I'm about to finish flowerin in 2 weeks and looks pretty good,but now I heard the heavy 16 with tea and aptus s final phases,feel like its sumpn new every time,I can deaf say tho goin to the aptus seminar at my local mom an pop spot they showed a few things for a foliage feed of a plant that was yellowing and literally 1 day later it looked like someone sprayed it green again with paint. So I can def say aptus is worth the money...
What foliar feed did they show u ?

Herbofwar

Herbofwar

Sorry ..my spell check...I think if anyone is runnin the aptus line they'll get it ....u made it sound like it was the wrong nute..

Herbofwar

Herbofwar

I'm new to thc farmer so I'm just peeping the seen,I don't no the community,I can take some breaking balls..lol..

Billyboat

Billyboat

I have been using aptus for a year and here are my thoughts:

At first I thought it was all bs and my buddy who owns a shop gave me the 250 ml starter pack for free because he said he new I'd love it.... I digress

The fasiliator is their best product IMO. I ran a side by side with pro trek silica, and one with fas, and I now use fasiliator.

Their startboost is a good product but not much different then any other root product. I still use it.

Bloomboost is pretty organic and doesn't read much of my meter..not sure exactly what it does..it's cheap and I still use it.

Peakboast seems to be a good product, I use it as a booster from week 2-5, I then cut it out.

I think finale boost is a waste of money as any good pk booster works fine.

And their massboost is a bonafide cal mag product with a better ca profile. What I don't like is how much nitrogen it has it in. I don't use it, any cal mag will do.

I don't run all of their products, but I have had some of my best flowers since running this line. I run PBP as a base + A few aptus additives and it does well for me!

Wavegem

Wavegem

Fasilitor is a grand slam for me. I instantly saw a huge difference in uptake and potential. Plants maxed out never stopping for a sec. I grew the same strain for about a year in the same room before using fasilitor, my first run with it I am using it for everything. I find it a necessary addition and can't wait to see the competitive market take over and drive the price down so I can use it more.

Dr Melrose

Dr Melrose

Here is an update... Start of week four with the full aptus line and h&g aqua flakes base nuts. The girls have never looked greener or healthier. Zero leaf burn, leaves are praying to the lights. I've ran the same strain for over a year and they never looked this good. Trust me when I say I'm the first one who wants things simplified, even if it comes at a cost. Ill update WITH PICTURES soon.

Dr. Melrose

Top Bottom