Who wants to clone like an Og, or who thinks they can step up and give a Og a lesson in how to clone ?

• Thread starter daggarooker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
daggarooker

daggarooker

So. Don't cover your domes completely, they've soaked overnight (saving already ) so weaning off is almost instant

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I really like your shop space man. I wish I was at ground level with a garage door.
Ya, it helps!
I’m downsizing, economy and government entities have completely destroyed what was
And what could have been.
Cloning is fun!
I love it!
Took a long time for me to get my technique down, took many years.
I love cloning the tops of large plants, it’s gratifying to see roots grow from a trunk:)

daggarooker

daggarooker

Keep in a nice warm place and viola. I'll show all you super pros with your trick equipment that only works kn power.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I don’t understand the game or how to win

Fastest? Measured how?

You cannot beat my O2 injected fogponics system no matter how it is measured. I’ll put up whatever you want. I just got nothing to clone tomorrow so I guess I can’t ride with ya? Maybe you need the practice tho this could be a good thing for you.

Ohhhh trash talking so fun.
I so wanted to throw you under the bud here glad you popped in

daggarooker

daggarooker

So my grobot is going to anyone who had something informative and constructive that I also learnt something from.

Anthem

Anthem

Ya, it helps!
I’m downsizing, economy and government entities have completely destroyed what was
And what could have been.
Cloning is fun!
I love it!
Took a long time for me to get my technique down, took many years.
I love cloning the tops of large plants, it’s gratifying to see roots grow from a trunk:)
D how bad are things up there?

daggarooker

daggarooker

We legal now yeH. It wasn't when I had to do it to support 4

daggarooker

daggarooker

Right now I'm playing round with my own microrizhea formula, more interested kn that now

daggarooker

daggarooker

So I'm taking cuts tomorrow and will do a video.

Let's see what works best. Intuition and passion or made saigon equipment.

daggarooker

daggarooker

I hear ya. It's tough to grow for profit unless you have a high dollar backer that can set up your facility right.
And even if you pull huge weights you end up with a quarter because of responsibilities and the labour it takes to maintain med to big ops on the low down. Feel ya.

Top Bottom