Who wants to clone like an Og, or who thinks they can step up and give a Og a lesson in how to clone ?

• Thread starter daggarooker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
daggarooker

daggarooker

I can usually pop cuts in 5 - 7 days using rockwool cubes.
So bro. Tell me more about yourself. How'd you end up growing and using and learning words like trolls. Is that a new genetic ? Or is what they refer to as a keyboard jocky ?

daggarooker

daggarooker

So bro. Tell me more about yourself. How'd you end up growing and using and learning words like trolls. Is that a new genetic ? Or is what they refer to as a keyboard jocky ?
You gonna have your cuts rooted by Sunday?

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I learned to grow in college. I learned gardening from when my mother would drag me out to the garden to help her. I hated it at first but then I got really into it after seeing the results of all that hard work.

When I got to college I started a personal grow for my roomie and me in our dorm closet. Once I harvested and some of the guys on the dorm floor got a chance to sample it they designated me floor grower and I ran a bunch of closet grows for da' Boys!

I learned words like "Troll" from keyboard heroes like you!!! 😀

daggarooker

daggarooker

I learned to grow in college. I learned gardening from when my mother would drag me out to the garden to help her. I hated it at first but then I got really into it after seeing the results of all that hard work.

When I got to college I started a personal grow for my roomie and me in our dorm closet. Once I harvested and some of the guys on the dorm floor got a chance ✌

sample it they designated me floor grower and I ran a bunch of closet grows for da' Boys!

I learned words like "Troll" from keyboard heroes like you!!! 😀
You learnt how to save time cloning, but I'm willing to up the stakes with you. I like your whole designated plant waterer at school. It's coming out why you act like you do. So let's me and you hVe a troll off, you can invite your school friends 😍

daggarooker

daggarooker

You learnt how to save time cloning, but I'm willing to up the stakes with you. I like your whole designated plant waterer at school. It's coming out why you act like you do. So let's me and you hVe a troll off, you can invite your school friends 😍
What's it gonna be ? Make it big and worth fighting hard for.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

LOL! Ya roll into the Farm with your dick out claiming you're the shit yet I haven't seen one iota of proof that you have anything other than claims about what a great cloner you are.

I'm gonna sit on the sidelines and watch for your post on Sunday/Monday with all those pictures of foot long roots shooting from your cuts.........not holding my breath!!!🤣

I hope to God you can make good on your claims. Would love to learn a new way to clone.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Or I'm actually pulling finger out and trying to impress people who are probably laughing behjnd your back.

How tall are you bud ?
LOL! The dumpster fire that this is going to turn into is going to be a site to behold......................

Top Bottom