Who's left in the Loompa Challenge and what are you running?

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greyman41420

How are the bx's ?

I like to think I found some amazing genetics in my BX2 run. If I wasn't taking the shittiest pics in the world with my iPhone camera it would show better.
IMG 2262

LSG

LSG

Very excited to say that 2 out of 9 FooDog F3's are female, and I'm sexing the runt right now (looking male). I've selected the best male based on smell and am keeping him around. Red veined, mutated leaves. He smells like a fresh split lime, with rotting melon, and an overpowering OG/fecal funk. I've been logging every detail of this grow, I'll post a diary when I harvest :)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I am still sending out the SUPER @loompa Vibes to all and I’m in the collaboration still, Yes as I was blessed with two,… off the fucking hook Yeti F3 pheno and one very aromatic MoonDawgF2. I Cloned a few of each, got them rooted up and 30 days later INTO flower. Now On Day 24 of the 75 I only wish I had more height to my flower area to let the girls stretch a bit more. That’s OK as my mainline and bondage seemed to work out just friggen wicked.

So I sit on two great Mother plants that are Yeti F3

9 22 14UD F1lowr 2
9 23 14UD F1lowr 4a
9 23 14UD F1lowr 6a
9 25 14UD Flower 4

@loompa Great super loompa Vibes to all
FlyJ

LSG

LSG

My temps spiked and one of my two females just popped out a few balls, should I cut her down or will she stop producing male flowers if the temps stabilize? :banghead:

Icristal

Icristal

I'm still in it,,lol. She finally showed and it's a girl. Slow grower and not sure of the smell yet. Up potted and tied down, and off and running. She has the whole flower room to herself for at least a month. I hope she stays a she,,lol. Soil, roots organic 707, FF trio nutes.
0 1

SnowCreature

SnowCreature

See, now that sounds like Fun . . . . Big Ups @SnowCreature
Peace FlyJ
Turns out there was a male in there that looked like a girl at first... I called it too soon.
Anyhow, I had them all in a pot on my patio, dipped them in neem, couple days later sprayed them down with Bayer Advanced 3 in 1 and the next day my dog ate all the leaves, uprooted one plant and stripped another one completely bare!
Luckily I was able to replant the uprooted stud and we still have some flowering nodes left on the rest of them.
I called the poison control # and they said hes fine since it had been sprayed 24hrs before and had dried.
Anyhow, Im still in it with all but one of the males and my females are just about to bud!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Turns out there was a male in there that looked like a girl at first... I called it too soon.
Anyhow, I had them all in a pot on my patio, dipped them in neem, couple days later sprayed them down with Bayer Advanced 3 in 1 and the next day my dog ate all the leaves, uprooted one plant and stripped another one completely bare!
Luckily I was able to replant the uprooted stud and we still have some flowering nodes left on the rest of them.
I called the poison control # and they said hes fine since it had been sprayed 24hrs before and had dried.
Anyhow, Im still in it with all but one of the males and my females are just about to bud!

Well, that needs to be in the 'Oh shit!' thread Dang SC stay positive and keep um pups at bay
sendin the Vibe man, Sending it Big Time..
FlyJ

Top Bottom