Who's left in the Loompa Challenge and what are you running?

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jlr42024

jlr42024

Sorry homes but i have to drop out of this one...all my kiddos died when i transferred them outdoors. i am assuming that a rabbit ate a bunch of my plants as well as some of my other prized plants were eaten to the nub as well. i still have more beans but i have other projects i want to progress. lets just say i owe you on this one...
Shit happens bro just do you and take care of what puts the food on the table and if you ever get the chance to pheno hunt for loompa again I'm sure he'll be more then appreciative and it goes without saying everybody appreciates your attempt!

dogznova

dogznova

All but one of your bx2 look female have that bushy pheno you were looking to make we shall see if she performs. one very OG smelly gassy chem and the other bushy wooded kush the other three arent very exciting but the two that are off in the side are going to shine. golf clap

Awesome. Yes the yeti Bx2 fooled me as well.. Hard to get those pantties to drop. lol

But the females that come from the BX2's are solid dank for sure..

P.S. The clone run is much better with the yeti BX2's. So dont give up on the smaller ones just yet.. If they are girls they will pick up speed for you in the clone run.. At least that has been my experience.

Yeti love.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Awesome. Yes the yeti Bx2 fooled me as well.. Hard to get those pantties to drop. lol

But the females that come from the BX2's are solid dank for sure..

P.S. The clone run is much better with the yeti BX2's. So dont give up on the smaller ones just yet.. If they are girls they will pick up speed for you in the clone run.. At least that has been my experience.

Yeti love.
Yeah I had one scraggler from the start I think she likes room in her shoes cuz when I put her into a 3 gal she popped off. two tops on her now.

Yeah everything that is female was cloned (4) times to run next time anything that shows male this week or next will get killed as I do not have any use for the pollen.

I have High hopes for two but cant wait to see whats going on with everything Clone time (next round) Really pumped

Yetilove

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I am learning something new everyday with growing thanks to The Farm like clones vs seed runs, But what is really interesting is By modifying the environments I can change the clone in such a way as to compeatly become totally diferent than the 1st clone.
I did my 1st set of Yeti f3 clones using basic lighting time temps, and Feeding then changed up my second and made a better clone.

Then I made THIS:
its my best work IMHO and its a clone of the Clone from My #10 Yeti f3 and will be going to Flower with in the next two or three weeks.

12 mths ago I grew hay, 6 mths ago I grew bag duffy, 6 weeks ago a grew some dang nice weed,
Who knows what I will be able to grow tomorrow . . . . .

10 22 14 UpD 1

10 22 14 UpD 2

10 22 14 UpD 3

I couldn't have done this with out you all,
Grateful and thankful Vibes from
FlyJ

Icristal

Icristal

Looking awesome Flyin, loving the purple stems, you have some real nice beauties there. Great job.
:) Icristal

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I am learning something new everyday with growing thanks to The Farm like clones vs seed runs, But what is really interesting is By modifying the environments I can change the clone in such a way as to compeatly become totally diferent than the 1st clone.
I did my 1st set of Yeti f3 clones using basic lighting time temps, and Feeding then changed up my second and made a better clone.

Then I made THIS:
its my best work IMHO and its a clone of the Clone from My #10 Yeti f3 and will be going to Flower with in the next two or three weeks.

12 mths ago I grew hay, 6 mths ago I grew bag duffy, 6 weeks ago a grew some dang nice weed,
Who knows what I will be able to grow tomorrow . . . . .

View attachment 452081
View attachment 452082
View attachment 452083
I couldn't have done this with out you all,
Grateful and thankful Vibes from
FlyJ
This is more branchy than normal what were physical differences you saw? what Did you change?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

FlyJ Style

The difference between my 1st and 3rd clones is I started the Gas lantern technique Thanks to @dogznova and his threads. The change in how I mix my Jacks Pro, I now use HPS 1K 3x23w CFL 2000 and 3x28w CFL 6500 1uvb 1uva and FarRed Lighting on a diminished schedule during flower 12/12 hrs for few weeks till stretch and show then 11/13 for 4 and finish down to 10/14 in flush.

My nutrients are on a 6 day rotation regular mix of Jacks Pro
2.8gm Jacks pro 5-12-26
1.8 gm Calcium Nitrate 15-0-0
.5gm Magnesium Epsom
.25gm Calcium chloride (Pickle crisp)
In one gallon of reg tap water w/41 ppm aerated for 24 hr.
Once mixed it is never used over 780ppm or 75%
4 days then one day of Jacks only
1 day of ph water only
Start over
OG biowar ACT once in veg 3 times in flower
Always 30% run off min ever time no exceptions

Spiritually it’s a bit harder but you need both for a great plant IMO.

It is what is best about #10 yeti It’s the way the branches exit the main stock and how the color blends from each node to the new branch and how smooth and flawless each are. It’s the difference between a rose and a thorn I’m sure this Sounds over the top to some but others will understand This goes deeper than mere roots. There is part of me in the plants I grow, and part of the plant in me now, and it has changed my life as much as the plant.
Respect and Loompa Vibes
FlyJ

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

FlyJ Style

The difference between my 1st and 3rd clones is I started the Gas lantern technique Thanks to @dogznova and his threads. The change in how I mix my Jacks Pro, I now use HPS 1K 3x23w CFL 2000 and 3x28w CFL 6500 1uvb 1uva and FarRed Lighting on a diminished schedule during flower 12/12 hrs for few weeks till stretch and show then 11/13 for 4 and finish down to 10/14 in flush.

My nutrients are on a 6 day rotation regular mix of Jacks Pro
2.8gm Jacks pro 5-12-26
1.8 gm Calcium Nitrate 15-0-0
.5gm Magnesium Epsom
.25gm Calcium chloride (Pickle crisp)
In one gallon of reg tap water w/41 ppm aerated for 24 hr.
Once mixed it is never used over 780ppm or 75%
4 days then one day of Jacks only
1 day of ph water only
Start over
OG biowar ACT once in veg 3 times in flower
Always 30% run off min ever time no exceptions

Spiritually it’s a bit harder but you need both for a great plant IMO.

It is what is best about #10 yeti It’s the way the branches exit the main stock and how the color blends from each node to the new branch and how smooth and flawless each are. It’s the difference between a rose and a thorn I’m sure this Sounds over the top to some but others will understand This goes deeper than mere roots. There is part of me in the plants I grow, and part of the plant in me now, and it has changed my life as much as the plant.
Respect and Loompa Vibes
FlyJ
Nice my man. Good work thanks for the info. I'm running dogs far red lighting in one of my tester rooms. Built the fixture from wally world and it's rocking away. Will let you know how it comes out too.

Do you veg under 18/6?

jlr42024

jlr42024

My best to date Yeti F3 run of #10
View attachment 467165
View attachment 467166View attachment 467167
I cant get enough Of this Yeti F3 I am my own Loompa Gear Stalker
FlyJ
everybody needs to part themselves on the back for participating especially the smaller farmers that have dedicated valuable space and everybody who's had issues not throwing in the towel and grinding it out, Congratulations your making what has said to be impossible or a waste of time a successful endeavor that will bennifit us all!

Top Bottom