Whos using airpots?

• Thread starter cheyenne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I instructed a buddy to link his airpots together so he now has a 3x3 bed made from 4 5 gallon air pots. Its pretty sick, not going to lie. His plants are loving him right now too.

Would love to see your homies setup with that !

B

Buzzbait

Im running one air pot now and wont run anymore,plants just seem to do better in fabric pots.I rinse mine with water then run them through my wash machine on short cycle.....

Delerium

Delerium

I just put some Hydroton in a 4" airpot top feed with Rock. I'll see how those turn out. Single cola types for the fuck of it. Ones that didn't make the cut into the UC.

Delerium

Delerium

Last run I dropped the hercules into 1.5 gal airpots top feed just to raise the pot off the tray. Those turned out nice. Rock run also. That stuff runs pretty clean in the res. Not as clean as CS.

Delerium

Delerium

Im running one air pot now and wont run anymore,plants just seem to do better in fabric pots.I rinse mine with water then run them through my wash machine on short cycle.....
Good to know. Those fabric pots seem to get all contorted after awhile. I wonder putting them in the dryer for a minute shrink them up.

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

Anything you can do to get more air to the roots is beneficial. I've seen people take a sodering iron (I know I misspelled that) and put many holes in their plastic pots. All over the sides spaced about an inch apart. I've seen a video on youtube from hygrohybrid where he does a side by side comparison and the airpot is noticeably bigger than the plastic pot plant.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Anything you can do to get more air to the roots is beneficial. I've seen people take a sodering iron (I know I misspelled that) and put many holes in their plastic pots. All over the sides spaced about an inch apart. I've seen a video on youtube from hygrohybrid where he does a side by side comparison and the airpot is noticeably bigger than the plastic pot plant.

WAS a advid watcher of his. Till his channel started that 99cents stuff . Knowledge is supposed to be free. But air pots are the bizness!!

killemsoftly

killemsoftly

love some 5 gal ones. gonna do shrubs with em. drippers work great for a/pots. how much for a half dz?

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

WAS a advid watcher of his. Till his channel started that 99cents stuff . Knowledge is supposed to be free. But air pots are the bizness!!
Ya, Im glad I got my fill over the last year. I feel bad that he was getting flagged so much. How does the subscription work. A dollar a video or month? He had a lot of good stuff.

Top Bottom