Why Cant I Find Decent Bud In Texas

• Thread starter CharmCity915
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Yea I guess because my 12 years in Texas was while I was active duty so I was no where near this stuff. I got to do medical retirement but I'm at 80% disabled. Since I retired I went up to Colorado and found out this medicine helps better then any shit the VA tries throwing at me with ease. So yea I'm trying to make some buddies in this lol :smoking: .. I've realized there is schwag everywhere but I guess what pisses me off is when its a low grade and they throw a fancy name and get ya.. Well I guess I was the fool on that one

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Howdy and welcome to the farm; I like Texas particularly the border towns and quality cannabis is not hard to find. You just have to know the right people on both sides of the border.
What's up dude.. Don't get me wrong I love Texas. It just isn't to friendly to what medicine helps me. Maybe in a year or two Texas will be like the other states

indicabush

indicabush

What's up dude.. Don't get me wrong I love Texas. It just isn't to friendly to what medicine helps me. Maybe in a year or two Texas will be like the other states

Howdy brother I'm a vet myself..USMC...smoked and grew with a few of you out of Fort Bliss. I was in El Paso at the time you were serving and had we met you would have had a hook-up for sure. The only problem I had in Texas was that Texas did not like me...Ha,ha,ha

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Howdy brother I'm a vet myself..USMC...smoked and grew with a few of you out of Fort Bliss. I was in El Paso at the time you were serving and had we met you would have had a hook-up for sure. The only problem I had in Texas was that Texas did not like me...Ha,ha,ha
Nice dude.. Always good meeting another vet.. I was gonna go to bliss when they opened a unit to start testing new equipment but I loved fr hood so much at the time lol.. That would've been cool to meet in person.. Yea I'm getting the feeling teas don't like what I do also lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Its because all drug trade is owned by pretty nasty cartels and they don't go quality its always quantity... U can get some decent but mostly its ran into oil than compressed .....that's bad
Back in the day, when I was living in San Diego, I had a friend who'd go "mule hunting." He'd go out in his baja bug with a rifle and a pair of night vision goggles, down to Otay Mesa. Guaranteed 120lbs per pack. He'd jack 'em and let 'em go, then go make cash on the stash.

It was a thing, might still be. Or they got wise to his shit and he's not doing anything anymore. Could be.
My old HS friend just retired, he was CSM at Bliss. They bought in El Paso, first owned home EVAH!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I am a Texan.
Texas is home.

Unfortunately don't hold your breath on legalization being anytime soon.
But when it does come. Hold on!
It's going to be one of THE best geographic areas to grow in. And in my opinion Texas will be a state that avows growers rights.
I'm so confident in fact. I've sold 17 acres of timber, had 5 acres of that clear cut and 2 acres will be tilled flat this spring in preparation of the day.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I am a Texan.
Texas is home.

Unfortunately don't hold your breath on legalization being anytime soon.
But when it does come. Hold on!
It's going to be one of THE best geographic areas to grow in. And in my opinion Texas will be a state that avows growers rights.
I'm so confident in fact. I've sold 17 acres of timber, had 5 acres of that clear cut and 2 acres will be tilled flat this spring in preparation of the day.
Hell yea dude that's bad ass.. Texas is an awesome state but like you said, its gonna take some time.. Especially with the horticulture experience

hermit186

hermit186

I am a Texan I have always smoked good weed have not always grown my own. The rules of law Electricity Water seeds soon smoke good stuff. I find it interesting where I live 3 to 5 tons walk over the border every night not counting the Heroin and coke. They get bus ticket to yankiee land gift from the U.S. Border Patrol they issue them.
If your not getting good weed your not looking in the right places or don't have a spare room.

Texas is not a place for wall flowers. If there is good weed in a given place might take me a weekend to find it but it's here, if you think we are standing on street corners under a street light, your wrong, look where there is no light this is a very gun orientated place use your head. What most none Texans or move ins don't know, political correct is a dirty word here and I don't no how to say it in Spanish.

How ever if Mexico makes it legal then Texas has hope soon we will be surrounded by legal states. I don't care either way I live at end of a 23 mile road my dog can smell a cop at just under a mile. People don't come here with out a reason there is nothing to come for unless you like to look at mesquite, hogs ,turkeys, cows, goats, snakes ,spiders ,etc. Before you see a person. Most things bite or sting you, some are very deadly. I haven't check but when Mr. Gonzales died. My nearest neighbor is now 3 miles away. Texas is not for everyone and those of us who love it. Really don't care what you might think of Texas just please don't leave a mess here as you go home.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Well maybe I need to move on down by you then huh :badboy:.. Do you get in on the action down there? I guess because I don't ask random strangers I'll never find it, but I'm ok with that now.. Im my own caregiver :jimlad::jimlad::blackalien::blackalien:.. I love the great state of texas

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You need too look a little harder. You'd be shocked how closely tied Colorado and Texas circles are. When Colorado went full rec 99% of the real growers in Texas left too the front range. Tons of bud being brought back into Texas from up wind.
Like I posted earlier in this thread...... There is some fire in TX just have to know the right peeps...

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

@Seamaiden you are funny lol.. I wanna erase this thread but I can't find how.. I'm not a computer person lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom