Why Cant I Find Decent Bud In Texas

• Thread starter CharmCity915
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hermit186

hermit186

I live in the sticks in the valley and terlingua is at the fringe of the known world its back door to Big Bend. Presidio is the edge of the world past that and you fall off.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Hmmmm this is getting weird.. Texas is my home just like it is for you..It's cool you live out there though.. I wanna go out there and check it out

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I live in the sticks in the valley and terlingua is at the fringe of the known world its back door to Big Bend. Presidio is the edge of the world past that and you fall off.
And just so you know, no one said anything bad about Texas.. It just has very strict rules pertaining to what I like is all.. :mask::mask::banghead::banghead:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Back in the day, when I was living in San Diego, I had a friend who'd go "mule hunting." He'd go out in his baja bug with a rifle and a pair of night vision goggles, down to Otay Mesa. Guaranteed 120lbs per pack. He'd jack 'em and let 'em go, then go make cash on the stash.

It was a thing, might still be. Or they got wise to his shit and he's not doing anything anymore. Could be.

My old HS friend just retired, he was CSM at Bliss. They bought in El Paso, first owned home EVAH!
@Seamaiden that is too dang eeerie. We used to do the same thing as they were coming across the Sonoran Desert outside of Bisbee, AZ. Never met a mule I didnt like. :p

Top Bottom