Why Do My Autoflowers Look Like Twiggy!!

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

fox farms
yuck! As soon as your done with fox farm which is good im just a soil hater! move to coco...
you have more control... You need to get better info than what i can give you in soil!
Aint you on other threads im on? If your on my auto thread, post the pic there so my soil smart guys can give you advice

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

yuck! As soon as your done with fox farm which is good im just a soil hater! move to coco...
you have more control... You need to get better info than what i can give you in soil!
Aint you on other threads im on? If your on my auto thread, post the pic there so my soil smart guys can give you advice
What and where is your auto thread.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I grow in soil also looks like you just need some nutes she's hungry. I had the same deal. I used FFs big bloom and it fixed her right up.
Well there 39 days old and about 42-43 inches tall. They have been like this from birth. lolol. They just shot up like a christmas tree.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Here's some shots I just took..
20170221 1553101
20170221 1553301
20170221 1553421
20170221 1554231
20170221 1554361

Planter01

Planter01

I think your girls are reaching for the light. My COBS are between 12 and 16 inches away and I've suffered no bleaching. This is my first time even trying autos. I'm running them at 12/12 which is apparently a no no. I say supercrop. Just be gentle

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I think your girls are reaching for the light. My COBS are between 12 and 16 inches away and I've suffered no bleaching. This is my first time even trying autos. I'm running them at 12/12 which is apparently a no no. I say supercrop. Just be gentle
Yea my lights are 18" above the tops. I've grown a bunch of other autos and this is the first time they reached for the moon. And all 3. lololol

Betico

Betico

Well there 39 days old and about 42-43 inches tall. They have been like this from birth. lolol. They just shot up like a christmas tree.
Personally I would stay away from autos. If you mess up at some point before flowering your yields will be significantly smaller and they're super thin like yours if they don't get the right amount of light. I switched to FEMS recently and my yield is amazing they can't even hold themselves up anymore! Lol

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Personally I would stay away from autos. If you mess up at some point before flowering your yields will be significantly smaller and they're super thin like yours if they don't get the right amount of light. I switched to FEMS recently and my yield is amazing they can't even hold themselves up anymore! Lol
Sweet!!!

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I grow in soil also looks like you just need some nutes she's hungry. I had the same deal. I used FFs big bloom and it fixed her right up.
At the size they are now how much bloom would I use? I use jungle juice grow, micro and bloom. I fed them today just straight ro water and the ph is 6.4. So my water is decent. The last feeding I gave them, in a gallon of water, 1 teaspoon of cal/mag, 4mLs micro and 8mLs of bloom. If that's to much or to less let me know. The last plant I grew. In a gallon of water , 1 teaspoon cal/mag, 4mLs grow, 6mLs micro and 16mLs of bloom which is 2 teaspoons.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Maybe I should try to supercrop... Just thinking. lolol

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I watched a few videos today on supercropping and it looks very interesting.

Planter01

Planter01

Geez Newto u was told by the manufacturer that the light should be 18 inches above canopy. I do have three drivers wired to a single potentiometer so that I can dim things up following any kind of stress. I WAS enjoying watching them but I've been told they are not going to enjoy 12/12. They were doing just fine b4 the switch fringe 20/4. Apparently they want a light than I'm giving then so idk what the result will be. I don't know whats bothering the first plant and the last picture is a example of supercropping to the extreme. We will see if Blueberry OG responds (not an auto) to some serious roughing up. Good luck and supercrop your girls, they won't mind.
20170220 195455

20170219 181953

Top Bottom