Why do my girls curl

• Thread starter KingBvM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

See this alot in coco. You gonna be happy bro and it will all make sense. Don't half assed it or its just gonna bring more problems.

I find a good link on coco for ya. Save me some time typing.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Once you have it saturated it will take alot less to feed and not be as wasteful as you think.

Here read this, it provides some really good info on coco and how it should be used.

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Indeed the coco is drying out, but if you look at the nutrient profile he is using, it's way to much nitrogen and will build up regardless....you don't even need the grow formula at all....the bloom formula can be used from seed to harvest.....and you especially do not need calmag supplement

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Indeed the coco is drying out, but if you look at the nutrient profile he is using, it's way to much nitrogen and will build up regardless....you don't even need the grow formula at all....the bloom formula can be used from seed to harvest.....and you especially do not need calmag supplement
Yeah I didn't even look at his nutrients. Personally a 50/50 mix on looks about right for the sensi gro and bloom until mid flower. But since I know nothing about AN nutes and rather keep it that way I could be wrong

I do know the sensi coco should not need cal mag added.

And I would drop all additives on my first grow. They tend to creat more problems then help when you don't understand the interactions

KingBvM

KingBvM

Yeah i think thats because he was letting the coco dry to much. The EC can really shoot up quick if not watered often enough

Yes that makes perfectly good sense I do believe its from inconsistent PPM's. I'm going to start using sensizym and tarantula, voodoo juice and mammoth . I'm going to go as long as possible . I can max out my bloom with 1500 PPM and keep the big lady at 900 PPM. I'm diving in

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yes that makes perfectly good sense I do believe its from inconsistent PPM's. I'm going to start using sensizym and tarantula, voodoo juice and mammoth . I'm going to go as long as possible . I can max out my bloom with 1500 PPM and keep the big lady at 900 PPM. I'm diving in
Sounds pretty high to me. More nutes don't equal more growth. Imo way better to under feed than over feed

KingBvM

KingBvM

The adding the cal mag came from their magazine. I just have to dail in on the right mixtures and measurements of each. They have a calculator app as well as one online. Depending on your experience advanced nutrients recommendation are different.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

View attachment 987079
View attachment 987080

The adding the cal mag came from their magazine. I just have to dail in on the right mixtures and measurements of each. They have a calculator app as well as one online. Depending on your experience advanced nutrients recommendation are different.
Always feed by plant response. Guides are just that guides.and you can't mix advice with one nutrient to another in some cases... Like this.

Sensi coco is designed to have extra cal mag for coco in it. You don't need to add. Doing so can lead to other issues. Of you calcium gets to high it will lock out other nutrients and you will see deficiencies then.

Imho as a first time grower stick with sensi a and b. Unless you find someone like @TheBioMaster who has experience with it and can direct how to use additives with it.

You will have a far better outcome. Like I said additives make a small difference and usually do more harm than good especially with a new grower they usually end up costing quality and yield.

Unless running very high light with a dialed in grow you wi benefit more from not using them until you understand them on a nutrient level. Not what the bottle says.

KingBvM

KingBvM

Always feed by plant response. Guides are just that guides.and you can't mix advice with one nutrient to another in some cases... Like this.

Sensi coco is designed to have extra cal mag for coco in it. You don't need to add. Doing so can lead to other issues. Of you calcium gets to high it will lock out other nutrients and you will see deficiencies then.

Imho as a first time grower stick with sensi a and b. Unless you find someone like @TheBioMaster who has experience with it and can direct how to use additives with it.

You will have a far better outcome. Like I said additives make a small difference and usually do more harm than good especially with a new grower they usually end up costing quality and yield.

Unless running very high light with a dialed in grow you wi benefit more from not using them until you understand them on a nutrient level. Not what the bottle says.

Got you that makes sense guess I was just trying to push the yield and quality. This grow is way better than my last. Cool ill take the tips and report back in a few days with results

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Got you that makes sense guess I was just trying to push the yield and quality. This grow is way better than my last. Cool ill take the tips and report back in a few days with results
Awesome... If it makes you feel better im on my first real soil grow and i pushed it 3 times to hard so far before i had to accept i can't push them like my hydro. When things are going well we always try to push for more... Eventually we learn and make small adjustments to improve

KingBvM

KingBvM

So if I use just bloom than I can use the extra additaves? Appreciate the knowledge 🤛🏽👌🏾

KingBvM

KingBvM

What do you use with your Coco?

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
I’m using general hydro flora series, and I’m only using the micro and bloom right now. I will eventually taper the micro off in the next few weeks and just feed bloom.
I have been adding calmag with it so far just fine but I may switch to epsom salt instead

KingBvM

KingBvM

Awesome... If it makes you feel better im on my first real soil grow and i pushed it 3 times to hard so far before i had to accept i can't push them like my hydro. When things are going well we always try to push for more... Eventually we learn and make small adjustments to improve

I'm on my first soil to it isn't going as well as I thought.

Top Bottom