Why The Difference In THC?

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

The THC % is very high, but the CBD level are really vague, and a few other things stand out.
The bud with moisture levels of 12, and 14% have the higher THC %. That doesn't make sence, as that percent of moisture in the bud is very likely to mold, if kept with that much moisture. The standard moisture content is around 8%. If you hit 29% THC with that much moisture, you may have been in the low to mid 30's, if dried all the way.

CBD will really effect the hi as well. The difference between 1.75%, and .03% would really effect the high. To have a test result reading > than 2% is really vauge.

Isn't Purpl a home test? Like an app for a cell phone?
Here's the link https://www.purplscientific.com/

With the vague CBD levels, the amount of moisture in the higher % THC bud, there ends up being more questions than answers.
Send your samples to a lab. That's the only way to get accurate results

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

oLd1

oLd1

Truth is it has been over 50 years since I smoked regular and started smoking what I could get couple years ago.

Only had one buy that did better in the trash. These were Bag Seed grown in the brush.

Did my first grow Autos and messed up couple things like over watering and trimming but still getting some bud.

Worked as a Seedsman for many years with Feed Grain. Know about Genetics and Breeding.

Yes learning.

oLd1

Top Bottom