• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I recently started a gig making edibles for a concentrate business. They give me their 2nds, and in return I make them edibles and take a %.

I am not new to Canna-biz nor culture, and have never had this happen to me before, so I need forum help ASAP....

I've been making 15mg gummies over the past 2 weeks and for the last 3 days, my wife and I have been doing QC on the batches. We typically test by consuming 50mg worth of gummies, and see if that gives the nice warm stone by hour 2. This has been pretty fool-proof over the past 3 months with this recipe. I use 800mg thc/55'ish gummies.

Well last night things changed, we each had ate roughly 75-100mg throughout the evening. I felt legit... my wife was also have a blast in her own way, super spiritual and a little over the top.

Around 10:30pm I decide to smoke a bowl and call it a night, my wife has fallen asleep about 10 minutes ago. I try to wake her to see if she wants to join.... no answer.... I shrug it off and go smoke a bowl.

Come back about 15 minutes later and she is asleep on the bed, fully clothed so I decide to try and wake her to get undressed (she hates sleeping in day clothes).... no answer.... hmmm, interesting.... I give her a firm shake to confirm shes breathing, all good, still no answer.... I decide to go to sleep.

Cut to 7am, i wake up, shower, then go back in to see if she is awake, no luck. She tosses and turns likes shes in the deepest sleep of her life.... I even stood her up and got her undressed and she didnt even blink, like no ones home.

Naturally I begin to freak ALL THE WAY out. Then my dad suggested she may have been under-hydrated and constipated, and possibly is experiencing a massive 3 day dose of edibles at once....

Either way, my wife is still sleeping beauty, I'm freaking out and could really really use some advice. It's probably 12-13 total hours from ingestion.

Thanks in advance
mmm odd?
i usually eat 500-750 mgs.
hope all is well.
maybe a visit to the hospital?

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

mmm odd?
i usually eat 500-750 mgs.
hope all is well.
maybe a visit to the hospital?
That's an insane amount, but I believe you. This is why it's hard judge what people say as fact until you get enough info.

My brother doesnt even feel anything under 100mg. I like 60mg. My mom however, gets legit smashed off 5mg almost every single time.

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

Shes seriously still curled up. Naked in the fetal position, on a bare bed...

She looks peaceful as can be. It almost calms me down how at peace she looks. Breathing normal. Heart rate normal. Clammy palms.

Even has a slight smile as if she's having great dreams. I can see her eyes fluttering behind her eyelids.

Nearing 20hrs from ingestion.

Kinda jealous at this point.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Shes seriously still curled up. Naked in the fetal position, on a bare bed...

She looks peaceful as can be. It almost calms me down how at peace she looks. Breathing normal. Heart rate normal. Clammy palms.

Even has a slight smile as if she's having great dreams. I can see her eyes fluttering behind her eyelids.

Nearing 20hrs from ingestion.

Kinda jealous at this point.
That's an insane amount, but I believe you. This is why it's hard judge what people say as fact until you get enough info.

My brother doesnt even feel anything under 100mg. I like 60mg. My mom however, gets legit smashed off 5mg almost every single time.
i get ya, the same here.
in the photo are the chocolate bars which so far in all my eating of edibles this is by far the best yet.
my favourite is the third bar “durban poison” at 65% thc per piece, i eat the whole bar at once.
it’s a great stone!

4B8273C4 070E 4A07 A564 DF740B38638B
141ED151 CD94 4536 A9B3 AD8C0694506A
F0CDFAA5 0270 4FCA B156 B7FA55FD348F
Moshmen

Moshmen

For those following, I found this article which sounds almost exactly like what she must be going thru.
[/QUOTE
nobodies ever died from ingesting cannabis,ive seen this happen many a time, glad you didnt take her to hospital.If I wanna good long sleep 80-90mgs will do the trick for me
I do t think I get high on edibles bout the only thing they have every done for me is make me sleep, but takes 100 as well
I can eat 10mg gummies like candy! Lol

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

UPDATE:

So shes gotten up a couple times, I heard her rustling around in the bedroom. So I inspected to find her still naked, stuffing purses into the clothes hamper, then pausing, looking confused, then stares out the window for 5 seconds followed by going back to sleep.
Wild....

Then just recently, she was laying there with her eyes open, I offered her some water and she nodded and smiled. I hand her the water and she sets it down on the ground, quite drunkenly.

Looks like shes slowly making her way back into orbit.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

UPDATE:

So shes gotten up a couple times, I heard her rustling around in the bedroom. So I inspected to find her still naked, stuffing purses into the clothes hamper, then pausing, looking confused, then stares out the window for 5 seconds followed by going back to sleep.
Wild....

Then just recently, she was laying there with her eyes open, I offered her some water and she nodded and smiled. I hand her the water and she sets it down on the ground, quite drunkenly.

Looks like shes slowly making her way back into orbit.

Glad to hear it! :-)

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

Sheesh, I watch way too much black mirror.... this shit had my mind in some dark places.

In hindsight, when i was originally freaking out, i was probably also super baked still, not realizing it from the fear that had my balls.

Morgs1980

Morgs1980

am I evil? I’d be filming that shit. Imagine the leverage next time you did something daft ya self 🤣🤣🤣

specklefart

specklefart

Ummm has she urinated once this entire time? She should be making urine or she could be very dehydrated.

The majority of THC when ingested is removed via the first pass effect. This is where the liver removes it from the blood as it leaves the stomach/intestines and before it even enters the rest of your blood -> brain. If she had an known liver problem then I might be concerned.

The THC is later filtered out through the kidneys. If she was very dehydrated then the excretion of THC could be slowed.

I would say to check the mucous membranes in her mouth to see if it’s dry, but she also took an elephant dose of edibles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom