Wife down, Need Help!!!

• Thread starter FamilyCanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

Well, she is 100% conscious now (24 hours since).

Only she is almost completely unresponsive. She looks at me and smiles, holds my hand. But wont respond to questions, and when I try to put cloths, even socks on her, she forcefully pulls them off.

Physically she looks 100%, but mentally I have no idea what's going on.

She wont get up and walk around. Or even wear a robe to go to the bathroom.

Still mostly a smirk on her face, thats the best way to describe it. Almost as if shes doing it on purpose, unintentionally.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Edibles are so odd, they knock some people out but people like me don’t feel anything. Hope the wifey is ok
I have to agree ... I can also "handle" about 100mg but I don't enjoy it at that intensity. 30 mg is my norm with edibles.

My wife takes 10mg and is toast for the night.

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

In all honesty, she's an extremely spiritual person and has been going thru some shit. Maybe this was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

She is known for talking hours on end, so I think this may be her way to spend an entire day stripped of all that makes her human.

Shes removed her jewelry, and keeps the bed stripped. Curled up naked in the middle sleeping like a baby.

I check her heartrate and temp, all checks out. 100% healthy and alive. Mouth is wet and lips are lush not chapped.

This has probably been worse for me than her....

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

All due respect family ,you might have to write this iinto a netflix series.......
Bruh... this is just another day... for real what really has me down is there hasn't been a "weird" episode like this in a long time.

Sometimes it's anger, other times depression, etc. This time it was silence and removal.

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

Update:

We are nearing 36 hours since ingestion. Wife is still down for the count.

I slept next to her all night, and around 530am today I wake up to her caressing my face and pulling my hand. .

Still wont get up or talk or do anything really. Shes just a sleepy smiley puddle.

At this point I've consulted with others in regards to calling for Medical help, we've all agreed to let her sleep a while longer then work to get her into a shower, then hydrate.

She has to work at Noon today... probably gonna be making that phone call shortly.

Nugg

Nugg

Well..I'm way concerned..sounds like a episode more than the edible it self...it may have triggered it...you seem to be handling it well..

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

40 hours from ingestion.

She became violent, and began to pose a threat to herself. She was acting like a feral monkey, completely naked. I had to call an ambulance. She keeps trying to go outside naked, and theres 12" of snow on the ground.

It took 3 cops and 3 medics to hold her down and give a massive dose of Ket.

Currently enroute to hospital. They are saying this is highly unlikely caused by the cannabis.

I will write this into a story, as my life has now changed forever.

I hope no one here ever has to hold their wife's hand as she looks to you for help, while being strapped to a table and rolled outside.

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

Well..I'm way concerned..sounds like a episode more than the edible it self...it may have triggered it...you seem to be handling it well..
Text does no justice for how distraught I am currently.

Luckily my grandma who lives with us, had the hookup on anxiety meds. Otherwise I'd be on a gurney next to her.

Madbud

Madbud

Back in the day a bad trip resulted from forgetting the fourway of windowpane you took a couple hours ago. Had to be reminded that you took a powerful hallucinogen and nothing was real.

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

Update: at the hospital.

They want to do a CT scan to make sure this isnt something in the brain, her vitals are all rock solid.

She had an episode and tried to run thru the hospital naked and screamed "I am the alpha and omega".

Myself and 3 nurses pinned her down and administered 2ml Attavan solution followed by a benadryl and a water IV drip.

After all that, she kinda woke up, realized she was in the hospital and did a bunch of drugs.

She talking in her sleep right now. Says she has to shit real bad.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
It's strange how some react to medications, but this sounds almost like post anesthesia delirium. I had this recently, although my circumstances were much different. After being asleep for 2 weeks and on life support, I finally woke up but was totally out of touch with myself, despite several days without any medications. To me, I remember people trying to wake me up, but I simply didn't recognize it as being external to sleeping... it was just part of the dream it seemed and I didn't want to wake up. My arm also appeared paralyzed and they thought it might be a stroke. To me, my arm "woke up" once I got to a certain level of consiousness. It seemed my are was not moving like you become paralyzed while you sleep.. keeping you from walking and acting out during your sleep. I recognized that I was still half asleep and willed myself to wake up more... lie in a dream. Suddenly my arm began to work... once I hit the threshold between being awake and asleep.
It sounds more like a psychotic break with your wife, possibly triggered by gummies but probably lurking for quite a while. There was a procedure where they used small doses of Propofol and it brought the folks back from wherever they went who were experiencing the delirium. Despite being awake for a week, the patients who had this didn't remember anything prior to the Propofol and recovered like there was never an issue. I guess you can get lost in your mind... I was for a few days and have seen it happen before. I wish you the best of everything and hope she makes a full recovery.

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

The doctors have confirmed that she has been dehydrated and constipated.

They were able to drain 1.5L of urine from her via catheter, and still have a visible buldge right above the beltline.

My current working theory is this was the perfect storm. For a moment, let's count some possibilities.

1. My dosage was off/undermixed (amount would be negligible)

2. She was already emotional from PMS and pre-menapause.

3. This was day 3 of consuming 50mg/day (this day we did 100ish)

4. She is and was constipated/dehydrated

5. Theoretically she could be experiencing a 250mg trip accompanied by mania from emotional instability, unable to pass the drugs out because they are blocked.

All that being said, we are gearing up for a CT to make sure this isnt a stroke or anything up top.

Docs comfy with the notion of being a weed OD.

Looking back, about an hour after ingesting the edibles, she was shaking. I thought she was cold. This now appears to be tremors brought on by the sudden dose of THC

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

Update:

CT scan came back normal, all body activity is normal.

She is currently heavily sedated. Weed edibles + 300mg Ketamine + IV Attavan + IV Benadryl. I hope she sleeps the rest of the day.

They are going to keep her here due to the fact that she posed a threat to her safety multiple times by trying to run into a foot of snow, butt naked, being chased down by cops.

According to the docs, considering her age and the fact she was adopted, they think this could "possibly" be a schizophrenic episode triggered by the weed OD.

At this point I am starting to come to grips with the reality that this event was coming, regardless of the details. Maybe I unknowingly gave her whatever was needed to break her.

I miss my best friend right now. Shes only 4 feet away from me, but feels like shes gone away.

mancorn

mancorn

The doctors have confirmed that she has been dehydrated and constipated.

They were able to drain 1.5L of urine from her via catheter, and still have a visible buldge right above the beltline.

My current working theory is this was the perfect storm. For a moment, let's count some possibilities.

1. My dosage was off/undermixed (amount would be negligible)

2. She was already emotional from PMS and pre-menapause.

3. This was day 3 of consuming 50mg/day (this day we did 100ish)

4. She is and was constipated/dehydrated

5. Theoretically she could be experiencing a 250mg trip accompanied by mania from emotional instability, unable to pass the drugs out because they are blocked.

All that being said, we are gearing up for a CT to make sure this isnt a stroke or anything up top.

Docs comfy with the notion of being a weed OD.

Looking back, about an hour after ingesting the edibles, she was shaking. I thought she was cold. This now appears to be tremors brought on by the sudden dose of THC

Family, how reliable is the butane hash oil and shatter sources? Is it possible that unknown chemicals were introduced (and not properly removed) during the making of the BHO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom