WiFi #1 Round 2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Im for real when i ask this, Is WiFi good? all the pics are gone so i cant tell, whats the Taste about? they worth pop'n? and dont ass kiss tell it str8.

I'm not sure who's pics ur talkin' bout but mine r still up on this thread & my old thread White Fire OG & Friends.. Maybe u weren't talkin' 2 me tho..

I

ibTheMan

I'm not sure who's pics ur talkin' bout but mine r still up on this thread & my old thread White Fire OG & Friends.. Maybe u weren't talkin' 2 me tho..

No bud shots in this thread is what i meant, all the photobucket hosted pics are gone, there mit have been bud shots.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

On this thread I'm still in veg I'm about 2 flower out my WiFi's in about a week..

Illmind

Illmind

str8 up ib white fire will blow your fuckin head off, if i was in possession of whites fire beans they would get popn before they even got here. i'd have a nice mansion awaiting their arrival. pics are pics the dankest is the weakest and ugly shit the best lol. ok?

I

ibTheMan

str8 up ib white fire will blow your fuckin head off, if i was in possession of whites fire beans they would get popn before they even got here. i'd have a nice mansion awaiting their arrival. pics are pics the dankest is the weakest and ugly shit the best lol. ok?

you confused me there at the end but, so your sayn these are worth Pop'n?
Im just Not wantn no fruity shit, Fuel/Diesel only for me.

Wifi 0021
gowanstarr

gowanstarr

Do some research on the strain and have all your questions answered, check out the top of this forum the thread labeled WHITE FIRE OG :mad0233:

Jeezer

Jeezer

My opinion on wifi is that it just has to be dank. Theres something about og kush that just gets you super baked and im sure all of cali will agree with me. Were og junkies. All the best dispensaries in socal have a long menu of different OG's and kushes. Its different than other highs it just gets you on another level. So you take the best og you can find and cross it to the most magnificent kush(the white) and what do you get? A lil piece of heaven called White Fire :)
Im real when i say this, wifi is good... Its more than good

Goo rock on bro im still checkin in just havent posted. Cant wait to see that tent full of sticky icky

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Rite on Jeezer thanks 4 peepin out this new grow.. Very soon it's gunna get exciting around here I should b flowering in around a week.. I'm juss waiting 4 my tops 2 come back cuz I toped my WiFi a few days ago.. Real soon I'll b posting bud shots..

M

mrbong73

MrBong HELL yea u started those bubbas nice keep us posted I really want 2 see what u find.. U could possibly find a WiFi #1 pheno in the bunch.. This is gunna b a nice grow.. Good luck & I'm sure ur gunna find a winner in that pack.. Thanks 4 posting ur pics.. feel free 2 post all u want rite here

Nice Mr. B those are gonna be fun to run cant go wrong with that kush hybrid good luck im gonna pop some and do a thread here asap !!!

3 out of 6 so far. They all popped this morning so the rest should be close behind.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Kool the show is juss gettin started 4 MrBong.. YeaI'm gettin pumped over here.. I can tell 1 already looks WiFi #1 leaning.. Nah I'm juss joking I can't tell yet.. This is gunna b a interesting grow.. Thanks 4 sharing the pics keep us updated on this grow Please!! U got some fire coming.. I can't wait 2 see

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
you confused me there at the end but, so your sayn these are worth Pop'n?
Im just Not wantn no fruity shit, Fuel/Diesel only for me.

Is this kind of sick joke?! Pop those mang!!!!

Aligee

Aligee

wifi #1

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/image-130.jpg

C

CereaLED

Nice Aligee...

Is that pure trichomes all around the lead edges? looks real dank.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nah nobody is makin' fun of u IB.. But u were prolly juss joking I'm thinking'... Ur gunna b super happy with ur new beans Dog.. White Fire isn't fruity at all the 1 I'm running plus the other samples I've tryed were all heavy OG tasting.. They have great og kush tones in them.. Let me dig up my picks from the last run.. I'll post them 4 u IB

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Juss 4 u IB

the oraginal WiFi #1http://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/c89d2cbc.jpghttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/010d8f81.jpghttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/7491e7bc.jpghttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/50a153de.jpg
This round should b even better cuz I had lots of problums with the run in the pics..

C

CereaLED

Man that looks phenomenal. Especially if that was with problems!

I have a white erkel that looks very similar and is smelling crazy.

What is so distinct about the wifi #1? It looks killer

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea that was my 1st run ever with WiFi #1 now I need 2 diel her in.. What special is she is Fire OG leaning, a OG that finishes at 63 days rather then 80, big producer, mega bag appeal, very pretty plant, the strongest bud that I've smoked.. WiFi #1 has it all pure bomb ass dank.. & I no there r pheno's like her inside of the packs.. White Fire OG Kush is the best strain 2 date.. Let's see what the master mind OGR can make next.. Let's see if he can outdo him self

Latest posts

Top Bottom