WiFi & BPPK

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

How do you like the new hanna meter?
I had alot of problems with mine it kept throwing numbers even after i cal.
watch out for that homie that little shit is sneaky, Id hate to see things mess up cuz fuckin hanna

I go to a pretty busy hydro shop, homie there says its the most returned meter they get and the customer service sucks cuz there in canada i hear
So i couldnt even get a new one from them i had to buy a new one

other then that things look good brotha keep up the hustle :smiley_joint:

B

biggs

nice upgrades GM mate. like the look of that security system, bet you can sleep easier at night having that running.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

That's kool they look like they would be some nice ones and u can stand them up like that I guess that could save some space and what not. Are u able to dim these down? I am about to harvest like any day now and want to look into some new light set up wanna up grade my hood as well as the ballasts what do u recommend for the hood I was gonna go with the xxxl hood but all my boys are rocking those.Slap up some shots of the harvest your talking about when you get a chance.
yes they are dimable, and I like the PL hoods they are the best in my book, PL has been in the hydro industry longer then anybody else, and they know there shit......GM
BRING ON THE FIRE!!!!

Nice upgrade.

Peace,
S i R
thanks bro.......:passingjoint:
Lookin forward to the show. Two dank ass strains. Sub'd. ~ODB~
thanks bro....:passingjoint:
Looking good GM !!! I heard great reviews bout those ballast and no fans at same temp thats wsup !!!
ya I love them they are the shit.......GM
shit bro u just saved me like 200 bucks I was gonna go get another one I hope this works with Phat filters. Good shit bro I didn't know the weather could activate the carbon thats fucken cool.
ya bro it will work on any carbon filter........GM

D

DixinCider

hell yeah. like what i'm seeing man. keep that shit up, stay safe, n good luck!!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Very interesting about re-using your charcoal filter. Just so I get this straight; You are not replacing the charcoal?
Will have to dry it out in the room, as sun is a rare occurrence here in the upcoming winter of interior of British Columbia:-)

In regards to your ballasts, they sound similar to BC Ballasts that I am about to purchase,
http://www.bcballast.com/
Probably all made in the same factory, just the next assembly line up :-)

Thanks for the great info GM!

BC Farmer
No I am not replacing the charcoal just washing it with fresh water, and those ballasts are almost the same, I dont see any fuses in yours but they look like they are good ones........GM
mountain air is the shit nice upgrades bro
ya thanks bro I sure like them.......GM
Kick ass bro!-Are the mountain airs really the best?
I dont know about the best but there all I like to use........GM
I always get excited for GM journals!

Word em up! Still waiting for that love potion secret sauce recipe ;)

Hope all is blessed GM~
Hahah thanks bro,it will take alot for me to give up that recipe, and yes I am very blessed thank u:rock
Very nice setup like always i really like that Security system..
Thanks ya the security system is nice it gives me piece of mind and I dont half to go into the rooms every time I want to check them..........GM
Yea that security systems dope. It would be sweet if it had night vision also. ~ODB~
Thanks bro, and it does have night vision, up to 50 feet at night, and they all have motion sensors in them to, this system does so much shit I cant list them all :cool0041:...........GM
Subb'ed...

Looking kill as hell GM. Cant wait for these beds and your new gear to treat ya right!!!

Just a question if ya dont mind....How much those cams run you? The old and the new if ya remember. Thinking of investing something like this for my new place! Thanks a bunch

Thanks bro, the one I got at homedepot was $250 the new one I got at Costco for a 1000, they have a nice 4 camera system now for $500 go to costco.com and check them out........GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

How do you like the new hanna meter?
I had alot of problems with mine it kept throwing numbers even after i cal.
watch out for that homie that little shit is sneaky, Id hate to see things mess up cuz fuckin hanna

I go to a pretty busy hydro shop, homie there says its the most returned meter they get and the customer service sucks cuz there in canada i hear
So i couldnt even get a new one from them i had to buy a new one

other then that things look good brotha keep up the hustle :smiley_joint:
Thanks for the heads up bro, so far they are working great with no problems yet, but I will keep my eye on them ........GM
nice upgrades GM mate. like the look of that security system, bet you can sleep easier at night having that running.

Thanks bro, how u been havent seen u in a while, ya I sleep real good at night knowing my shit is covered, not to mention I sleep with one of my 45 cals :giggle...............GM

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

No I am not replacing the charcoal just washing it with fresh water, and those ballasts are almost the same, I dont see any fuses in yours but they look like they are good ones........GM

ya thanks bro I sure like them.......GM

I dont know about the best but there all I like to use........GM

Hahah thanks bro,it will take alot for me to give up that recipe, and yes I am very blessed thank u:rock

Thanks ya the security system is nice it gives me piece of mind and I dont half to go into the rooms every time I want to check them..........GM

Thanks bro, and it does have night vision, up to 50 feet at night, and they all have motion sensors in them to, this system does so much shit I cant list them all :cool0041:...........GM

Thanks bro, the one I got at homedepot was $250 the new one I got at Costco for a 1000, they have a nice 4 camera system now for $500 go to costco.com and check them out........GM

Got it bro, appreciated. Thinking of saving for one of these systems to put in at my new house. Like even one of those in my tent corner, then probably all the entrances to the house. Dont wanna put em outside and make anyone random walking up feel strange.

So your diggin the phantom? I just upgraded using some built in ballasts with 150watts to a 400watter (borrowed from a good friend) and he also hooked me a galaxy ballast smart 400watt HPS/MH. This thing is the shit too!

You used these VS. Galaxy? My galaxy is quiet as a mofucka, cant even hear the hummmmm. Gets a lil warm, but i can still LEAVE my hand on it for over a min and not feel like its TOO hot.

Cant wait for this shit to pop off man! Took notes on your other thread with the beds of OG's, and i'll be taking notes here too!

Best of luck broski! :banana1sv6:

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Yea im about to get the Galaxy 1000watt dimmable.. Pretty pricey though, those Phantoms look bad ass too. ~ODB~

S

StrikeitRich

not to mention I sleep with one of my 45 cals :giggle...............GM

Best security in the world right there. First shot in the head, and then, one in the ceiling. lol.

bet no one will try breaking into ur house. lol

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Best security in the world right there. First shot in the head, and then, one in the ceiling. lol.

bet no one will try breaking into ur house. lol

Peace,
S i R

Hahah didnt ream the sleepin with yo 45 cal. Good idea, got my favorite rifle, a loaded mag, and a bong next to my bed at all times brutha!

I like my hollow point .22's tho.....:cool0041:

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Hey GROWMASTER, so I'm pulling my white fire's today, i ran them in 7 gallon root maker pots 6 per light under 1000watt lights, 36 total. Im really really contemplating building one of your soil beds. I am a hydro man at heart, infact this was my first round in soil. I must say though that this plant didn't look anything like when in hydro, i mean you couldn't have convinced me if i hadn't taken the cuts myself. This round in soil the buds must have been 2-3 times the size as those i did in hydro, i am so pissed that i have been fighting fucking mites the last couple weeks cause i know they lost some last minute swell. Anyways ill get to the point, do you recommend the beds over the root maker pots? i guess i worry that with the beds if i fuck up on the drainage or something i end up with a whole bed of tragedy, while with the pots i can move them out. Do you have experience with larger pots, or should i just buckle down and build the beds. Also if i were to build the bed i figure a 4x8 with six inches of soil, would a white 4x8 tray work for this or would you foresee problems in a tray? Also plant count in a 4x8 space with a 10 day veg? I'm guessing 45. any help my brotha would be appreciated!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey brotherlewrl: Just off the top of my head, I'd say that 4x8 tray will cost you almost 200 bucks but I"m guessing 40bucks or less would get you the materials to build a bed...

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Fill and plant the beds

Ok lets fill the beds I used a 10-10-10 all purpose fert and worm castings to amend the soil this run, not sure if I like it yet, when I planted I used No shock, F-1, humic, sensizym, voodoo juice, tarantula, piranha and budcandy, the budcandy is for the Beneficial Microbes, PH 6.5 PPMs 400.........GM

DSC03617
DSC03620
DSC03621
DSC03622
DSC03623
DSC03624
DSC03626
DSC03627
A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Sub'd, I've read a few of your old AN grow logs an can't wait to see this one rounding out... Az

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Hey GROWMASTER, so I'm pulling my white fire's today, i ran them in 7 gallon root maker pots 6 per light under 1000watt lights, 36 total. Im really really contemplating building one of your soil beds. I am a hydro man at heart, infact this was my first round in soil. I must say though that this plant didn't look anything like when in hydro, i mean you couldn't have convinced me if i hadn't taken the cuts myself. This round in soil the buds must have been 2-3 times the size as those i did in hydro, i am so pissed that i have been fighting fucking mites the last couple weeks cause i know they lost some last minute swell. Anyways ill get to the point, do you recommend the beds over the root maker pots? i guess i worry that with the beds if i fuck up on the drainage or something i end up with a whole bed of tragedy, while with the pots i can move them out. Do you have experience with larger pots, or should i just buckle down and build the beds. Also if i were to build the bed i figure a 4x8 with six inches of soil, would a white 4x8 tray work for this or would you foresee problems in a tray? Also plant count in a 4x8 space with a 10 day veg? I'm guessing 45. any help my brotha would be appreciated!

Hay bro, hahah, ive been trying to tell u hydro guys but u dont want to Liston this plant aint no fucking water Lilly lol when God created this plant he meant it to be grown in soil, not fiber Glass or coco husks, or buckets of water and all that other shit u guys use lol, I cant really tell u witch way to grow u half to find what works for u, but first u need to KILL them Fucking Mites get some avid already lol, build u a 4x8x12" bed and see how u like it, and dont over water I know how u hydro guys like to water all the time lol, u dont do that in soil, and I like to plant them 8 to 10 inches apart....GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Hey brotherlewrl: Just off the top of my head, I'd say that 4x8 tray will cost you almost 200 bucks but I"m guessing 40bucks or less would get you the materials to build a bed...

Ya what babaG said:rock...GM

Venom818

Venom818

Hay bro, hahah, ive been trying to tell u hydro guys but u dont want to Liston this plant aint no fucking water Lilly lol when God created this plant he meant it to be grown in soil, not fiber Glass or coco husks, or buckets of water and all that other shit u guys use lol, I cant really tell u witch way to grow u half to find what works for u, but first u need to KILL them Fucking Mites get some avid already lol, build u a 4x8x12" bed and see how u like it, and dont over water I know how u hydro guys like to water all the time lol, u dont do that in soil, and I like to plant them 8 to 10 inches apart....GM

LOL this sounds familiar but im going to get my hands dirty in soil.subd for a badass thread

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

A few more of everything planted and fired up to 60% on the ballasts, and a fresh clean filter......GM

DSC03632
DSC03633
DSC03628
DSC03631
DSC03629
DSC03630
Top Bottom