WiFi & BPPK

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Shit GM...Looking killer as always..

Looks like its time to pop the good 'ol notebook out and start takin notes!!

Lovin your comment about soil!
Im stickin to my Roots Soil as well. Thought about coco, but i like me some STINKY soil. : )

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

looking good man!! what is the BPPK?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Big Papas Purple Kush

GM, Looking pro as usual bro. I bet those beds are going to blow the fuck up with those digital ballasts. My buddy who's still running half mags says his plants under the digi lights are easily 15% bigger. I already went out and bought mags now I'm fuckin second guessing and I'll probably be getting some digitals in the near future. I had a hanna combo pen just like those ones for a short stint. Fuckin miss it every day. Anyways looks tight!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Hey brotherlewrl: Just off the top of my head, I'd say that 4x8 tray will cost you almost 200 bucks but I"m guessing 40bucks or less would get you the materials to build a bed...
ya ya i know, i just so happen to have a few extra 4x8 white trays laying around.
Hay bro, hahah, ive been trying to tell u hydro guys but u dont want to Liston this plant aint no fucking water Lilly lol when God created this plant he meant it to be grown in soil, not fiber Glass or coco husks, or buckets of water and all that other shit u guys use lol, I cant really tell u witch way to grow u half to find what works for u, but first u need to KILL them Fucking Mites get some avid already lol, build u a 4x8x12" bed and see how u like it, and dont over water I know how u hydro guys like to water all the time lol, u dont do that in soil, and I like to plant them 8 to 10 inches apart....GM
Thanks a bunch, honestly i feel like i want to make the move to soil, for reasons other then just this plant, We garden and are always in the need for left over soils and whatnot. Im just finishing up pulling this lady, and i will say that i honestly think she blows the fuck up in soil. I tried the hydro way twice with decent results, however after looking at the shit this round i am sooo excited for next run, she's gonna get it proper. your right gotta get those fucking mites under raps, had i had no mites these bitches woulda been like footballs. The plants that weren't affetcted were o so beautiful!!!! Ill be keeping in touch if thats alright, might need some bbsitting for the beds!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Shit GM...Looking killer as always..

Looks like its time to pop the good 'ol notebook out and start takin notes!!

Lovin your comment about soil!
Im stickin to my Roots Soil as well. Thought about coco, but i like me some STINKY soil. : )
Thanks bro, take all the notes u want thats why I post it.......GM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Big Papas Purple Kush

GM, Looking pro as usual bro. I bet those beds are going to blow the fuck up with those digital ballasts. My buddy who's still running half mags says his plants under the digi lights are easily 15% bigger. I already went out and bought mags now I'm fuckin second guessing and I'll probably be getting some digitals in the near future. I had a hanna combo pen just like those ones for a short stint. Fuckin miss it every day. Anyways looks tight!
Thanks brotha, ya im really liking the phantoms they kick ass, and the new meter to, new shit is always nice......GM
ya ya i know, i just so happen to have a few extra 4x8 white trays laying around.

Thanks a bunch, honestly i feel like i want to make the move to soil, for reasons other then just this plant, We garden and are always in the need for left over soils and whatnot. Im just finishing up pulling this lady, and i will say that i honestly think she blows the fuck up in soil. I tried the hydro way twice with decent results, however after looking at the shit this round i am sooo excited for next run, she's gonna get it proper. your right gotta get those fucking mites under raps, had i had no mites these bitches woulda been like footballs. The plants that weren't affetcted were o so beautiful!!!! Ill be keeping in touch if thats alright, might need some bbsitting for the beds!
Hay bro just do like jackmayoffer did just use 2- 4x4 smart pots or u can call them and they will make u a 4x8x12" smart pot, then u can use ur trays that u already have, and any time u need any advise just hit me up.......GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Nutrients used

here are a couple pics of the nutes used for this run, and one of my Bitch LOL.......GM

DSC03735
DSC03736
DSC03733
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

^^^ das a nice advanced bitch

how much you think your gonna pull this run homie?

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

21 days

OK lets skip the boring first 2 weeks and fast forward to 22 days of 12/12, the start of week 4, I have been feeding the light feeding schedule, week 1 they got 800 PPMs and PH 6.5, week 2 they got fed 950 PPMs PH 6.5, and week 3 they got fed 1150 PPMs and PH 6.5 , and week 4 they got fed 1300 PPMs and PH 6.5 so here they are at 22 days of 12/12...........GM

DSC03690
DSC03691
DSC03693
DSC03694
DSC03696
DSC03697
DSC03698
DSC03699
DSC03700
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Week 5

Ok its week 5- 32 days of 12/12 PPMs 1300 Ph 6.5 ..........GM

DSC03709
DSC03710
DSC03711
DSC03712
DSC03713
DSC03714
DSC03715
DSC03716
DSC03717
M

mrbong73

Damn!! Killing it GrowMaster

Soil beds are where it's at for sure. I've got one going now. 150gal smartie in a 5x5 tent. Organic.

Nice job, looking forward to seeing this finish up.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn those r super chunky for week 5.. Great job.. U got ur grow super dialed in..

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Damn!! Killing it GrowMaster

Soil beds are where it's at for sure. I've got one going now. 150gal smartie in a 5x5 tent. Organic.

Nice job, looking forward to seeing this finish up.

Thanks bro ya I love my beds they do grow the dank.........GM

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Your beds are killing it as usual bro!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Damn those r super chunky for week 5.. Great job.. U got ur grow super dialed in..

Thanks bro, thats the wifi for ya, every time I run the wifi she gets bigger and better, its looking like I might beat my record of half ounce OG buds its looking like there might be some 20+ gram OG nugs in this run, im keeping my fingers crossed......GM

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Sweet!! The beds are super nice, no rootboundness and the roots just keep perusing that bed, comfy like a tempurpedic for them roots!

Top Bottom