Wifi camera for tent with night vision?

• Thread starter Growgod420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growgod420

Growgod420

I was about to buy a wifi camera with night vision to monitor my plants but I have a question will the night vision mess with dark times since they glow red? I'd appreciate the feedback before I buy!!!

Reklax

Reklax

You'll be fine my friend, Infrared light is very low energy anyway I don't even think it's involved in photosynthesis

fishbuds

fishbuds

You'll be fine my friend, Infrared light is very low energy anyway I don't even think it's involved in photosynthesis
have you added light to your flower room with no trouble? Because, any light in my flower tent would cause a problem even for the best genetics.

Growgod420

Growgod420

No, always as dark as physically possible
Will get the regular ones without the night vision but green led lights I think will do amazing with the cam at night time!!! The reason wanna do a video of the whole grow in time lapse with my photo grow coming in weeks!!!

fishbuds

fishbuds

I was about to buy a wifi camera with night vision to monitor my plants but I have a question will the night vision mess with dark times since they glow red? I'd appreciate the feedback before I buy!!!
Don't add ANY light to your flower room. Of any sort,.

As a matter of fact, stand/sit in there for 15 minutes after lights out. Then you will know if there is any light in there.

Not my idea, just regurgitating ;)

Reklax

Reklax

Will get the regular ones without the night vision but green led lights I think will do amazing with the cam at night time!!! The reason wanna do a video of the whole grow in time lapse with my photo grow coming in weeks!!!
That would be cool! The ones I've seen have been daytime only

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
I have 2 old cell phones as cameras in my tent. I'm using Alfred app. But I had to make sure it was totally dark, no battery or message indicators. But they are not night vision!

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You're making a big mistake. Once you see what plants do when the lights go out, you can't unsee it. I hope your health insurance policy includes psychiatric care.

Top Bottom