WIFI done right? We will see...

• Thread starter OGONLY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGONLY

OGONLY

what i notice is a nice healthy COnsistent canopy my man
h

Thanks buddy! Yes the canopy is a bit more even this time. Have more tops per plant which helped when it came to stretch. They seemed to respond better this time to the Phosphoload.

Man everything is lookin great over there

Thanks Gooz, you the man dude.

Nice work!

Thanks for checkin in Pheno, just trying to keep up with you man lol.

Man everythings looking killer homie. Evan better than last round. Lots of fire coming your way. Keep killin it bro. ~ODB~

Thanks ODB. I agree man. Things do look better this round. Last round was pretty insane so I'm pumped. And can't wait to see what these White Dawgs do. Getting a distinctly different smell from the 2 phenos I have.

Thanks Kushsmoker!

Alright friends, here are some pics from 15 minutes ago. Day 40 I think. Chunking like a Mofo. They got their first sip of Overdrive last night.

10 17 11 005
10 17 11 006
10 17 11 007
10 17 11 014
10 17 11 015
10 17 11 016
S

Shamrock

You said they got their first sip of OD. Do you start out with a low dose and gradually kick it up? Would you mind breaking it down?

Fuckin amazing looking ladies

OGONLY

OGONLY

Lookin great my brotha that shit is so dank!

Thanks a lot Sticky! These girls make their daddy very proud.

Dont u just love it when a plan comes together
h

Yes indeed my good friend, yes indeed.

You said they got their first sip of OD. Do you start out with a low dose and gradually kick it up? Would you mind breaking it down?

Fuckin amazing looking ladies

No I just meant they got their first dose of OD that night. I use full strength right out of the gate. I do flush them prior to giving them any new booster though.

I think that's what you were asking for? Let me know if not. Thanks for the compliment bro!

K

Kushmaster

OGOnly you are killing it bro! Keep up the insane work! Im looking forward to a good smoke down between White Fire #3 and your best White Dawg pheno. Youll have to let us know :)

Keep it green,

Kushmaster

S

Shamrock

Yup thats what I was getting at. I use it full strength at all time too. Just curious if you where doin it gradually. I get to try some of my own OGraskal gear in a few weeks. Never smoked any of raskal's strains. looking foward to more of your pics

Ester

Ester

I double the size of the image. Just look at it. Beautiful. Good for you!

10 21 11 016
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice pics.. From what I've noticed in my garden the White Fires love 2 b rite up on the light.. That's where the buds grow the thickest & most dense.. Looks like ur love being rite on the lights 2.. Great grow once again

OGONLY

OGONLY

OGOnly you are killing it bro! Keep up the insane work! Im looking forward to a good smoke down between White Fire #3 and your best White Dawg pheno. Youll have to let us know :)

Keep it green,

Kushmaster

Thanks Kushmaster. You got it man I'll do a detailed write up on them along with nug shots. One of the White Dawgs smells totally different from the other one. It is some funky funk in a big way. Crazy powerful smell I can't describe yet. The other W.D. kind of smells like most of my Fire Alien phenos right now.

Yup thats what I was getting at. I use it full strength at all time too. Just curious if you where doin it gradually. I get to try some of my own OGraskal gear in a few weeks. Never smoked any of raskal's strains. looking foward to more of your pics

You won't be disappointed with Rascal's gear I promise you. More pics will be taken tonight. These girls are starting to get heavy! Them chunky ass colas are starting to lean.

fckn nice bro

Thank you Venom. Can't believe it just keeps getting better each run!

I double the size of the image. Just look at it. Beautiful. Good for you!

Thanks Ester, and that is just a top nug on the outskirts of the tray. The nugs with better light are 4 times that size. I just stare in amazement every night. Makes me very happy. Growing dank is very rewarding.

Nice pics.. From what I've noticed in my garden the White Fires love 2 b rite up on the light.. That's where the buds grow the thickest & most dense.. Looks like ur love being rite on the lights 2.. Great grow once again

Ya Goo they just go off in that sweet spot of 16-18 inches from the bulb. Chunky as I've ever seen in person. I was going to run CO2 next round but I don't know anymore. This is just so easy. CO2 complicates things.

Pics to come tonight.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Juss keep doing what ur doing Dog.. I wouldn't change a thing..

hiboy

hiboy

ya bro keep doing ur thing.. if it aint broke dont fix it, looking like a super sweet ending coming. Love to c the no c02
h

OGONLY

OGONLY

Good evening friends. Here are some pics from tonight. Day 49. Starting the pure R/O flush tomorrow. Shooting for a 15 day flush.

10 25 11 004
10 25 11 005
10 25 11 006
10 25 11 009
10 25 11 011
10 25 11 013
hiboy

hiboy

thems somes big buddsies u gots theres brotha
ur coming around the final turn of the race,,, can u see the finish line
h

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Looking good homie. Everythings chunking up real nice. They all look real dank. Looking Forward to some harvest shots.. Your gonna have some Super tasty buds with a 15 day flush. Keep it up bro.~ODB~

xrob415x

xrob415x

Looking good bruh. They gunna burn great with that 15 day flush. I should be getting my wifi beans in the mail in 2 more days. Cant wait!!!!!!!

OGONLY

OGONLY

About a week into flush. My Fire Alien #1 had been ready to go for a week now. She finishes in like 50 or so days. Figured she's been flushed enough and took her down last night. The fourth pic is a pic of a Fire Alien #1 top. The one after that is a White Dawg nug. The last pic is of the tray after removing that plant.

Things couldn't look better bros. I just love WIFI. It is an unbelievable strain. Yields huge, dense as shit, reeks heavily of OG, stoney as f*ck, and looks like jewelry.

The White Dawg is pretty bomb. Not quite as triched out on the leaves as WIFI. It also does not stretch as much, yields are moderate. Bud structure is nice, and density is very good. There are lots of hairs on these buds. One of my phenos smells kind of rotten (in a good way), and the other has a chemmy smell to it.

Going to ax the Fire Aliens for next round. Going to be running my WIFI #1 and #3, 2 new WIFI phenos, 2 or 3 Guava 13 (one was verified male last night), 1 White skunk, 1 White Urkle, and 1 new White Dawg pheno. They are getting big as usual at this stage. Going to transplant them into bigger pots today and tomorrow. They'll be ready to flip 2 days after I get the flowers out of the room.

11 1 11 002
11 1 11 004
11 1 11 005
11 1 11 006
11 1 11 008
11 1 11 011
11 1 11 016
Top Bottom