WIFI done right? We will see...

• Thread starter OGONLY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGONLY

OGONLY

Nice job on them ladies... That 50 day Fire Alien looks very tasty and as usual the Wifi's looks Redonkulas! cant wait to see the WhiteDawgs to be finished, The one I have is Blowing up crazy.. but by far the #3 has my vote it is a Str8 up OG at its finest..

keep it Green
Drty..

Hey buddy thank you. Are you in flower with yours yet? You are going to love each one of those strains. I still can't immagine anything topping my WIFI 3. Glad you agree.

The White Dawgs (both 1 and 3) look and smell so dank. The trichs on the calyxes are so pretty. I can't stop thinking about what I will be cutting next run. The White Dawgs were on the cut list because I have so many bomb new strains I'm trying next run. After staring at their beauty for 20 minutes ast night I'm having second thoughts. So tough bro. Going to start chopping tomorrow night and plan on having the veggies in the flower room by Thursday.

Looking good OG..!! So are these the Guana 13's??

178854d1320527370t-wifi-done-right-we-will-see-babies-11-3-11-008.jpg.att

Yes Elite those are my female Guava 13's. The male looks just like them.

Rushoe

Rushoe

wow man slow down u making the rest of us look bad man u work to fast lol.....Sick ass fool already harvesting again shit man....Now all I want for x mas is a vegging room lol... Nice work man cant wait to try everything lol..them white dawgs really catch my attention for some reason I wanna try that one 1st then the famous ogonly white fire cut slap up some harvest shots man please when u get a chance that would be kool I always enjoy reading your threads and scoping out the pictures ....Take it easy!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin dizzank son so many insane cuts evrywhere my boys got some guava 13's goin right now gonna be kill can't wait to see what ya find white fire is a fukn grail tho how does your keeper stack up to the #3 in your eyes what's the differences?

OGONLY

OGONLY

wow man slow down u making the rest of us look bad man u work to fast lol.....Sick ass fool already harvesting again shit man....Now all I want for x mas is a vegging room lol... Nice work man cant wait to try everything lol..them white dawgs really catch my attention for some reason I wanna try that one 1st then the famous ogonly white fire cut slap up some harvest shots man please when u get a chance that would be kool I always enjoy reading your threads and scoping out the pictures ....Take it easy!

Ha ha you're funny bro. I'm excited to try the White Dawgs also. There is something special about them. I just drew out a diagram of my trays and what I will be running next round. My White Dawg 1 and 3 (#2 was a male in case you're wondering) did not make the list. I do have a new White Dawg from seed that will be going in flower. I'm going to keep cuts of the #1 and #3 though for sure. Wouldn't be surprised at all if I run them again in the next round after. The smoke will be the deciding factor on that. No worries bro, I'll do better this time capturing some chop/ trim shots. Have a nice Sunday bro.

Lookin dizzank son so many insane cuts evrywhere my boys got some guava 13's goin right now gonna be kill can't wait to see what ya find white fire is a fukn grail tho how does your keeper stack up to the #3 in your eyes what's the differences?

Whasup Sticky! Ya bro I one lucky bastard I must say. Guess its nice to have to make these kind of choices lol? Bro I've never tried the "real deal WIFI #3" that has become popular. All I can tell you is that mine is coincidentally #3 also. My #3 happens to be mine as well as some other OG connisuers new favorite smokes. I also coincidentally have a WIFI #1 that is also crazy dank. The #1 has a stronger smell and looks almost identical to my #3. The #3 has larger trichs and packs a little more punch. Both look like jewelry in a bag. Crazy bag appeal. Very dense. Yields through the roof. Perfect in every way IMO.

hiboy

hiboy

Let me tell ya og's on the total schedule. Ship em in ship em out.
He motivates me to step up even another level. Looking kill brotha.
Is surf up today?
h

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Whasup Sticky! Ya bro I one lucky bastard I must say. Guess its nice to have to make these kind of choices lol? Bro I've never tried the "real deal WIFI #3" that has become popular. All I can tell you is that mine is coincidentally #3 also. My #3 happens to be mine as well as some other OG connisuers new favorite smokes. I also coincidentally have a WIFI #1 that is also crazy dank. The #1 has a stronger smell and looks almost identical to my #3. The #3 has larger trichs and packs a little more punch. Both look like jewelry in a bag. Crazy bag appeal. Very dense. Yields through the roof. Perfect in every way IMO.

Your making me want to pop a pack of WhiteFire bro. Now im really itching to see what i can find. You WhiteFire sounds mega dank! Unfortuantly i havnt evan smoked WiFi yet so im sure ill be pleased with this girl im about to flower out. Shes looking pretty fire dom.. The node spacing is crazy on her. Nodes less than half inch apart!

Anyways lookin foreword to your next run. You sure do have a nice lineup like always. Good luck and happy harvest! ~ODB~

OGONLY

OGONLY

Your making me want to pop a pack of WhiteFire bro. Now im really itching to see what i can find. You WhiteFire sounds mega dank! Unfortuantly i havnt evan smoked WiFi yet so im sure ill be pleased with this girl im about to flower out. Shes looking pretty fire dom.. The node spacing is crazy on her. Nodes less than half inch apart!

Anyways lookin foreword to your next run. You sure do have a nice lineup like always. Good luck and happy harvest! ~ODB~

Whasup ODB. Your WIFIs going to be dank bro trust me. My 2 new WIFI phenos have a totally different leaf structure than my other 3. Gonna be interesting to see what becomes of dees bitses. :hi

Here are a few pics of my WIFI #1, chopped one hour ago. Tomorrow it gets serious.

Chop 11 7 11 001
Chop 11 7 11 002
Chop 11 7 11 003
Chop 11 7 11 005
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

looking dank OGonly.. how they smelling for ya? is this from the newest seed drop by ogr? Can't wait to get my wifi's going.. Killin it!

E

Empire

calling your whitefire pheno #3 is gonna be real confusing and misleading.

whitefire#3 was found by krome years ago. show the man some respect.

theres plenty of numbers and letters to tag your whitefire pheno with so things dont get mixed up even more then they already are.

just sayin.

OGONLY

OGONLY

looking dank OGonly.. how they smelling for ya? is this from the newest seed drop by ogr? Can't wait to get my wifi's going.. Killin it!

Thanks UG. The WIFIs are smelling very strong of OG Kush. No these are from the NGC drop from back in March. You're gonna love your WIFI man, hurry up and pop em!

calling your whitefire pheno #3 is gonna be real confusing and misleading.

whitefire#3 was found by krome years ago. show the man some respect.

theres plenty of numbers and letters to tag your whitefire pheno with so things dont get mixed up even more then they already are.

just sayin.

Empire I'm not trying to disrespect anyone. I have always labeled my plants by numbers. Since it was my #3, I call it my #3. I'm not opposed to re-naming it though. I just hadn't given it much thought. I see your point though and see how it could get confusing. Especially since I plan on keeping my #1 around and there is Aligee's WIFI #1. Don't mean any disrrespect to Aligee either.

I'm open to suggestions bros?

S

Shamrock

wassup bro your plants always look perfect. How many times a day do you have to water the 2 and 3 gallon pots?

I

ibTheMan

tres wifi (tres meaning 3 in Spanish ) or just call it OGwifi#3.
i got SK#6 which is sour kush #6 pheno, soon to be famous,lol the funny thing is for real no number renaming my best phenos are #6 a lot! i got 3 #6is right now, does this mean im the devil?

OGONLY

OGONLY

wassup bro your plants always look perfect. How many times a day do you have to water the 2 and 3 gallon pots?

Sup Shamrock thanks. I only water once a day til runoff.

tres wifi (tres meaning 3 in Spanish ) or just call it OGwifi#3.
i got SK#6 which is sour kush #6 pheno, soon to be famous,lol the funny thing is for real no number renaming my best phenos are #6 a lot! i got 3 #6is right now, does this mean im the devil?

So far I like OG's WIFI 3, thanks IB. Haha I don't think it means you are the devil bro, just that you grow evil weed lol. :sad0104:

I took some shots of the Fire Alien #1 I trimmed up yesterday. It finished over a week ago so its pretty much dry and almost ready for jars. It smells more dank than last time. More of a Fire influence coming out this time. All I did different this time was add Fulpower. As good as this weed looks, smells and smokes it did not make my cut. I will not be running it anymore.

The rest of the pics are from last nights harvest. The colas you see in the pics are so much bigger and prettier in real life. Pics do no justice lol!!!

Chop 11 8 001
Chop 11 8 007
Chop 11 8 015
Chop 11 8 021
Chop 11 8 023
Chop 11 8 027
Chop 11 8 029
Rushoe

Rushoe

nice man looks like some rock hard nugets like you can hear them thump if one were to hit the table or the ground lol....Nice work be careful not to rub you eyes while harvesting the resin can burn eyes I have done that to many times hahaha.

And I told ya man I am gonna call it the white fire ogonly cut its the easiest way to know lol.whats up u didn't do sfv this round?

sticky icky

sticky icky

Shit looks like pure fire dawg she just didn't stack up tho huh?

OGONLY

OGONLY

nice man looks like some rock hard nugets like you can hear them thump if one were to hit the table or the ground lol....Nice work be careful not to rub you eyes while harvesting the resin can burn eyes I have done that to many times hahaha.

And I told ya man I am gonna call it the white fire ogonly cut its the easiest way to know lol.whats up u didn't do sfv this round?

Thanks Rush. Yes they are as dense as they look. I'm pretty careful with my hands when trimming. My worry is poking myself in the eye with the scisors when I itch my eye. Sometimes I'm so high I've almost done that.

That name is cool with me bro but remember I've also fot the #1 I'm keeping. What would that one be called. The #1 smells stronger than #3 but is just slightly less powerful. But the smell factor is huge with the #1. People smell it and want it right away. Before I can even tell them the #3 is better.

No bro no SFV this run or ever again. WIFI crushes it IMO. It yields better, is stronger and finishes 10 days sooner.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Shit looks like pure fire dawg she just didn't stack up tho huh?

You talking about the Fire Alien #1 I guess Sticky? No she didn't yield like the others but finished in 50 days. I could see it working ok if you wanted a quick harvest of dank. Fill a couple of trays with that and be done in 50 days.

Both times I ran it it got shadowed by monster WIFIs so it may yeild better than I gave it credit for. But we'll never know because it is now dead and no offspring were kept.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Thanks Rush. Yes they are as dense as they look. I'm pretty careful with my hands when trimming. My worry is poking myself in the eye with the scisors when I itch my eye. Sometimes I'm so high I've almost done that.

That name is cool with me bro but remember I've also fot the #1 I'm keeping. What would that one be called. The #1 smells stronger than #3 but is just slightly less powerful. But the smell factor is huge with the #1. People smell it and want it right away. Before I can even tell them the #3 is better.

No bro no SFV this run or ever again. WIFI crushes it IMO. It yields better, is stronger and finishes 10 days sooner.

Well if u want u can name one after me lol just playing man yeah I know its kinda hard to put a label on this sorta thing ..Something like whitefire a and b would work I guess or A being your #1 and C being your #3..or keeper a keeper B something simple that tells ppl what it is and that its one of your keepers found in pack that you popped :banana1sv6:

That's right I thought u had said something about letting her go wasn't sure ...But that's cool if you say you have a better thing going with the whitefires u found I remember u saying two pounds easy with the sfv so if the white fire yields more then u found something special cant wait to sample some looks so far everything looks killer.

E

Elite Nugs

Yeah dude.... that Wifi #3 is nice..!! Very enjoyable. What day did you harvest #3 on?? Good work on this one!!

OGONLY

OGONLY

Well if u want u can name one after me lol just playing man yeah I know its kinda hard to put a label on this sorta thing ..Something like whitefire a and b would work I guess or A being your #1 and C being your #3..or keeper a keeper B something simple that tells ppl what it is and that its one of your keepers found in pack that you popped :banana1sv6:

That's right I thought u had said something about letting her go wasn't sure ...But that's cool if you say you have a better thing going with the whitefires u found I remember u saying two pounds easy with the sfv so if the white fire yields more then u found something special cant wait to sample some looks so far everything looks killer.

We'll make it happen soon bro. You won't be disappointed. My bro Hiboy doesn't know what he has in the WIFIs, he insists on running the SFV along with the WIFI and Fire Alien. He has been so busy with his new twins he hasn't even been over to see the finished WIFI. He's obviously not much of a smoker lol.

Yeah dude.... that Wifi #3 is nice..!! Very enjoyable. What day did you harvest #3 on?? Good work on this one!!

Thanks bro I harvested that plant on day 63. Your nugs are top notch too bro. I was surprised by the purple kush. Smells like bomb OG. Trippin on that Deep Sweet Grapefruit has a full on Trainwreck structure, nice smoke too. They're all nice though bro you obviously know what's up, nice work.

Little update: Plants were harvested and yield is heavy guys. Once again surprised by how these things put out thick chunky colas with very little leaf and tons of calyx. The White Dawgs also yielded better than I thought (obviously haven't weighed them yet) but they produce a shit load of leaves. The buds themselves have a better than average calyx to leaf ratio. But the branches have 4 times as many leaves as WIFI. The White Dawg #1 actually showed slight PM on a few very small leaves. No buds were affected. This is the first time I saw PM since I started using Eagle 20 in veg. Guessing the #1 W.D. is a PM slut. But not really surprised given the number of leaves the plant produces. They really block a lot of light, and prevent good air circulation.

Spent all day yesterday cleaning out the room. The new crop was in their new home by 5 PM. They are adjusting nicely. Going to turn the lights off at 6 PM tonight and go 24 hours dark. Tomorrow will be their first day of flower.

Top Bottom